Superb 720 Total Reviews
Superb 720 Total Reviews
Don Santiago Hostel Located at Av. Ricardo Cumming 95, , Santiago.
Chile
Santiago Santiago Av. Ricardo Cumming 95
91% 720
-33.4439935 -70.6676459
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Sep 2016

A really nice, relaxing place with a good vibe. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast of freshly cooked eggs, vegetables, toast and fresh fruit. Be aware that high people:showers/toilets ratio may mean a bit of a wait in the morning. Would definitely stay again.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are great, the breakfast is fantastic, the atmosphere is nice and relaxed and the location isn't too bad either. I'll definitely be staying here again should I go back to Santiago.

• AtlantaJR
  • England, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

A really good hostel, staff are super friendly and the whole place has a nice atmosphere. Its really chilled and super close to the metro so its easy to get around. Wifi is good and the free breakfast is the best ive had in all of south america! Also had good directions/ easy to reach from the airport.

Thanks so much for your feedback. We really want you guys to feel at home. =) Hope to see ya again! Albert Mgr. D.S.H

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

Hostel staffs are wonderful! The dormitory room is small but the living room is sooooo good!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

I've stayed in other hostels in Santiago before but this one was my favorite. The breakfast was one of the best breakfasts I've has in hostels. The staff was amazing and the owner had great and interesting stories to tell. The location is also really good, close to the metro or you can just walk to the center. Absolutely recommendable.

• JuanitoRobertos
  • England, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

Great location close to República metro and two blocks from a big supermarket. The staff are cool and friendly, they speak good English and they go out of their way to create a nice vibe for hanging out.

2nd Sep 2016

Great hostel, breakfast really is fantastic and staff friendly. Would stay again!

Thanks for your feedback!! Hope to see ya again soon! Alberto. Mgr Don Santiago hostel

• USA, Male, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

Had a great stay there. Awesome breakfast and the staff was always super helpful with anything I needed. Everyone spoke on staff spoke English extremely well and couldn't be better at making me feel at home.

27th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in South America. It feels more like home than hostel. There are only a few rooms, but it's really nicely decorated and breakfast is really good too. The staff are overly friendly, the atmosphere is very quiet. The location might be a bit far from the center, but you can still walk there, or take a metro easily. This is a perfect spot if you just want to relax and have some quiet nights. The only thing I didn't like is that

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
7.4

Can't say I was too impressed with this hostel, we emailed the hostel to say we would be arriving at 7am, when we got there we were knocking and ringing the bell but no one answered, so we had to sit outside for about an hour until one of the workers showed up. When we were let in there was a half smoked spliff on the desk. Someone also got fired in front of me for stealing. I thought it was unprofessional to do it whilst I was in the room and they were swearing infront of me.

Hey there: Let me get this straight- 1.- Sorry about your early show up at 7:00 in the morning. We never got the email with your arrival time. When you travel,. specially paying 11 USD a night you can`t assume anything unless you confirm it. I understand is your first time traveling the world and again, in hostels , always confirm and never assume things, 2.- We are a 4/20 friendly hostel. We advertise that. 3.- Nobody got fired. We kicked out somebody from the hostel that wasnt respecting the rules and the spirit of camaraderie and fellowship that characterize hostels. As you don`t speak spanish, again you are assuming things.- Good luck pATO