Fabulous 781 Total Reviews
Fabulous 781 Total Reviews
Don Santiago Hostel Located at Av. Ricardo Cumming 95, , Santiago.
Chile
Santiago Santiago Av. Ricardo Cumming 95
89% 781
-33.4439935 -70.6676459
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Muy lindo estadía, gracias a todo el personal!

5th Jan 2017

Just stayed for a night, convenient for bus station and airport. Friendly and clean although fairly basic. Breakfast was great

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

The staff really makes this a great place to stay. They were so helpful in figuring out a way to get me to the airport with my huge luggage. One of the staff members even helped me carry one of my bags to the bus stop 10 mins away from the hostel. I so appreciate them. The breakfast was nice with eggs, coffee, fruit and toast. The area is also in a fun quirky neighborhood with tons of character.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Clean, comfortable beds, super nice staff, super nice breakfast and great location!

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Dec 2016
8.0

Staff were very friendly and helpful

12th Dec 2016

Very nice staff and lots of people hanging around. The bathrooms aren't very clean and it is definitely a tight space but great when you are on a budget.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Dec 2016

Excellent stay! Very friendly and welcoming staff. Awesome breakfast! Quiet place that is only 2 stops away from the city centre by the metro.

2nd Dec 2016
4.0

Hostel is not quite as expected. Not enough bathrooms for every person, which can be quite annoying in the morning. The eight bed dorm has only one plug for every bed, which means it's impossible for every person to charge their phone, etc. they also double booked my bed , which means when I came back at midnight there was someone sleeping in my bed. I had to sleep in the eight bed dorm and leave all my stuff in the other room. The reaction from the staff was basically "not our problem"

Hello, this is Alberto, manager of Don Santiago Hostel. I´m so sorry about your bad experience in our hostel. The receptionist, who gave you that answer, was told off for his bad attitude.

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

The hostel was really great. The staff was amazing an helpful, The food was delicious. The hostel was nice and clean. I had a great experience. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from the center and 5-10 minutes from the subway. I would definitely return here if I plan another trip to Santiago. As other people have said, the only problem was that there were only two bathrooms and one separate shower room. (Only one of the bathrooms had a shower). It was never a problem for me during my stay though.

27th Nov 2016

I highly recommend Don Santiago - great location, excellent staff, extremely helpful, very clean place, 3 bathrooms ... never waited to use one. Lockers and power outlets for everyone, gray wifi. The breakfast was highest quality I've ever had in a hostel - excellent. I would definitely go back and recommend this to a friend.