Don Santiago Hostel Reviews

Av. Ricardo Cumming 95, Santiago, Chile

I really enjoyed my stay at Don Santiago. The staff are fantastic and more than willing to help make your visit to Santiago as enjoyable as possible. The rooms are nice and quiet being upstairs from the main common room and kitchen. The breakfast is amazing:Freshly squeezed juice, lots of fruit, eggs and great coffee. The area that the hostel is in is really cool with lots of nice restaurants and bars in character buildings. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Only two toilets in the hostel (one in a bathroom). Breakfast is excellent.

At the most 14 people share 2 toilets and 2 showers.... It´s not that bad either, come on french girl We are most likely the smallest hostel in Santiago =)

Best hostel! The staff are amazing and helpful, the place is always clean, the breakfast is fantastic (especially when you have a hang over) and the location is super easy! Really enjoyed my stay here and will definitely go back! Thanks guys

This has been our favourite hostel on our 2-3 month trip so far. The staff were awesome - we were cooked for and driven to the bus terminal on leaving. We like a hostel where the staff are welcoming, but these guys were like our buddies - couldn't have asked for more. Only downside was there not being enough toilets! But don't let that stop you staying here!

• 2nd Apr 2014

Great hostel located between the two Metro stations Republica (line 1) and Cumming (line 5), which bring you anywhere in the city. I stayed as well in the 4-bed- as in the 6-bed-dorm. The 6er is very quiet because it's windows go to the backyard and not to the street compared to the 4er. The beds are comfortable, even though the bunk beds in the 6er are very shaky. There are two showers available and one further bathroom at the ground floor. The staff helped me a lot and breakfast is very good.

1 2 Next » last »