Don Santiago Hostel Reviews

Av. Ricardo Cumming 95, Santiago, Chile

Very chill hostel located in barrio Brazil, 20 minutes walk from downtown. Supermarket and metro stations nearby. Good vibe in there but not a party hostel. Only downside would be the breakfast which was a bit light.

My dear french people: I understand you just flew in to Chile from Europe, and I can tell you we got the best breakfast in town, Breakfast is served at the table, staff make it for customers as follow: Brewing coffee, tea, fresh squeezed seasonal fruit, toast bread/ scramble eggs, fresh fruit salad and Nutella/jam. I´d like to see if you keep same opinion of our breakfast when you finnish your travel in Southamerica. =)

1 2 Next » last »