Dona Ana Garden Reviews

Estrada da Ponta da Piedade, Urbanização Costa D'Oiro, lote 22, Lagos, Portugal

Excellent location with store right next to it. Close to two beaches. The beds were uncomfortable and third bed was a foldaway and we had to use mats from the lounge chairs to make up for it.

Dona Ana Garden was great! 3 minute walk to the beach and about 10 or 15 min walk to the city center. The room was very comfortable and clean and the pool was a nice added touch. Would definitely stay here again and it was a great value for the money.

• 19th Jun 2015

Dona Ana Garden was a real good surprise. The garden is wonderful, the room are good and it is really close to 3 nice beaches. We really enjoyed our stay at Dona Ana Garden

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to serve you. Best wishes

Amazing, Amazing! We didn't want to leave! It was around a 12 minute walk to the town but it didn't bother us at all, there was a market right next door which also was used as a reception and it had everything you needed there. The staff were great and willing to help as soon as you asked any questions. I emailed the owner if i needed anything or if there was no one in the shop and i had a response within 5 minutes. The pool was the best ever, very clean, perfect temperature! Def coming back!!

I stayed for 5 days and really enjoyed the place. Great pool and the rooms were well equipped. Good little mini market to stock up on essentials. Wifi not good in my room but fine by the pool. A good 15 minute walk into Lagos and 5 mins to O Camillo beach. Would stay again.

Beautiful gardens and driendly staff. Short walk to the beautiful Camilo beach and the city. Would definitley stay again!

• 28th Apr 2015

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed. I would not even consider it a hostel, but more as a hotel. It had outdoor pool and a hot tub. The room was very clean and cozy. It had garden dinning area and private bathroom. The hostel was very well located (just 4 minutes from the beach, so it was very easy to catch the sunrise). The best of all it was very well prices and there were place for free parking. The only regret I have that we didn't spend more time there. :)

WHEN I BOOKED I THOUGHT TWO ROOM MEANT 2 ROOMS ( ie 1 BED APARTMENT ) BUT NOW I KNOW IT MEANS ROOM FOR 2 PEOPLE.

• 13th Apr 2015

Booking was fast and hostel was sweet.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

If someone loves small hotels, not huge buildings, and lovely, quiet and relaxed atmosphere with the beautifull beach just around the corner then this place is just what you are looking for!!! It's not a party place, which for us was perfect as well and we could use the swimming pool even in the evening time. Staff was very helpful with every question we had. Definitely would recommend this place! and would love to go back :)

Thank you very much, you are very welcome