9.3
Superb 760 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 760 Total Reviews
Donegal Town Independent hostel Located at Doonan, Donegal town, Donegal.
Ireland
Donegal Doonan, Donegal town
93% 760
54.6560099 -8.1257951
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Sep 2016

Absolutely excellent hostel, would highly recommend.

24th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels where I've been. Linda was so lovely with me and my friends. If I go back to Donegal I'll stay in this hostel for sure!

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Excellent hostel in a beautiful location! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, more like a hotel than a hostel. We felt very welcome and enjoyed our 2 night stay and hope to return again!

• England, Female, 31-40
14th Sep 2016

A wonderful hostel, owners were great, room (a private with ensuite bathroom) was amazing, nicer than any hotel room we stayed in on our trip round Ireland. Would highly recommend. The photos on hostel world and their own website don't do it justice!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2016

There isn't much to see in Donegal Town, but I loved this hostel so much I had to fight the urge to spend the remaining 10 days of my 17-day trip in Ireland here. It's only a 10minute walk away from the centre of town. The place is spotless and the owners, Linda and Andy are lovely.

6th Sep 2016

Nice, courteous and friendly staff.

2nd Sep 2016

We were only able to stay for 2 days but would love to have been there for much longer as the hostel was excellent. The hostel is a pleasant 10 minute walk from the town centre and Linda and Andy who run the hostel were very welcoming and helpful. We found everything to be just fine and our room was very nice and clean with a lovely comfortable bed. Would certainly recommend and will definitely be going back.

• Poland, Female, 41+
26th Aug 2016

Great hostel near town centre, lovely Linda looked after me with great care and warm heart. clean room with en- suite, comfortable bed with bedlinen so soft you just drift away after intensive hard day. good spacious kitchen....

25th Aug 2016

The Donegal hostel is a very sweet, home-y feeling place. Linda is a lovely, hilarious and helpful person and it is a great place to stay even just for her. My first night there were empty rooms left so she gave me my own too even though I signed up for a 5 bedroom! It is a 10 minute walk out of the main town, so be prepared for that if you have lots of stuff. The wifi works well and Donegal tours stops right at the hostel if you want to do one of those. Definitely recommend the Slieve Cliffs!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

It cannot be better!! The best hostel i have stayed in worldwide. Linda who is host, is really lovely and nice person. I will definitely recommend you and stay here again if i go donegal again. Love you Linda ♥♥♥