Donegal Town Independent hostel Reviews

Doonan, Donegal town, Donegal, Ireland

decent enough spot for a night's stay. would stay there again

The hostel is cozy, staff are friendly and warm. I got a upgrade to a double bed room ensuit because the hostel was busy.

• 3rd May 2015

Thank Linda!

Barebones in every respect, plus boiler not working so cold shower & no heating on very bad weather day. On such a day, heating should be on sooner than default 7pm start. Partner developed a very rare cold as a result of not being able to thaw from a cold wet day's cycling. Manager aware of problem but not aware engineer hadn't successfully fixed it until I advised.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Great hostel, really nice atmosphere. Linda and her husband are extremely hospitable, they make you feel home.

Manager was very rude about the door

Great people in charge of the hostel. Very helpful and kind with clients. The kitchen is very well equiped with every thing you could need and is quite big.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Spain

I loved my stay and felt very welcomed :)

The staff was absolutely lovely. She went out of her way to help me get onto a tour bus that only runs if you have 4 or more people. She rounded up the other travelers and made it happen. Above and beyond. Loved my stay here!

It spend a great time in Donegal with Linda our hostel mummy. She is a really lovely person and we felt very welcome.

Linda was so nice when we arrived. It is a bit far outside from town but we had a car so it wasnt a problem at all. Cooking facilities were there and a nice lounge with a TV and fire made it all cozy.