DongDaeMun Hostel Reviews

Jung-Gu Gwanghee-2 Dong 43-1, Seoul, South Korea

My travels to Seoul this time was to go shopping. The location is well suited for it being only a two minute walk from all the flea markets. The t.v. Did not work when I arrived and while there, no one ever came in to clean my room as advertised. However, I preferred my security so such a service was not necessary. The breakfast room was extremely dirty when I arrived but as the week progressed, it was clean.

• 18th Sep 2013

Very limited space, no escalator, and the air conditioner is too simple. The staff were really nice, and I already miss you. The location is very convenient, and it's still lively at night.

• 15th Aug 2013

It is very convenient living place and good service with competitive price. It is ideal to have laundry in a hostel or hotel for us to wash.

The hostel sign is not easy to see, even local people can not tell you where the hostel is. Suggest to make the hostel sign more colorful and easier to be noticed.

• 17th Jun 2013