Dont tell Mama Reviews

Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Excellent for quiet/peace/steps away from beach. Hence the expense-I loved it, but it is overpriced compared to other similar accommodation on Otres beach-you pay for the silence! Beautifully kept gardens, friendly staff. Wi-fi is weak.

very clean - both room and shared bath, only had problem sometime with lights but owner provided a portable. A bit dark in the room but cosy. Really recommend as quiet and easy access to beach.

• 31st Jan 2014

We were a little disappointed: we were put in a double room right at the back of the property by the main road which was noisy with tuk tuks & motorbikes, next to the toilets (straw huts are not soundproof so you could hear everyone's bathroom ablutions...!) we had to carry our luggage across a miniature beach (no path) & up some rickety wooden stairs. Bed was comfy, local bars friendly with good food but very quiet and $5-10 tuk tuks each way to get to town. Staff ok but didn't know a lot...

Quietly located in Otres Beach. Very clean and nice bungalows at an affordable price. Probably the only place at Otres Beach with clean and clear tap water for shower!

I'm far from a fussy traveller & loathe leaving negative reviews! However, a number of issues here: - Staff were disinterested in serving guests, more occupied with their own lifestyle behind reception - Lock on my door did not work and, with the overall style of the cabins, did not feel secure - I wasn't told anything about the alarm system, causing embarrassment one evening when I set it off - Otres Beach is a 10-min ride away from town centre (or anything!). Tuk-tuks thus charge a premium

Nice bungalows, nice staff. Very close to the beach, just above the street. No hot water. No closed bathroom (no door), it is open to the main room

Great smashing super! Away from the beach and the party noise. Basic by some people's standards, but very clean and comfortable en suite accommodation. Recommended.

• 16th Nov 2013

Had a great stay, unfortunately I got food poisoning from a restaurant on the beach on the second day but they looked after me fantastically. Thanks for everything. Matt

• 2nd Nov 2013

Huts were really nice really clean, you can leave all your valuables with the staff at the reception. The wifi wouldn't work for me the whole time but apart from that it was a really great place to stay!

View all Sihanoukville Hostels