Dont tell Mama Reviews

Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I loved my stay. So close to the beach but not in the midst of the crazy late night party crowd.... so I could sleep. The staff were amazing and friendly. The huts were very tidy. So cute. Loved my stay... will definitely be back.

• 4th Nov 2014

Really disappointed, but maybe that's just the low season taking it's tole as their obviously doing some work.

Very basic accomodation with no air con, needing a bucket to flush the toilet, cold showers but clean and comfortable. Our room had very low lighting but did have a mosqito net (which was needed). The place felt a bit unfinished and is at the far end of Otres beach but this was by no means a detriment or far to walk to anything. The staff provided us with good recommendations and kept all our valuables safe.

View all Sihanoukville Hostels