Dont tell Mama Reviews

Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Thought we had booked a bungalow but was actually a small house house at the back. Overall good stay, clean and nice bathroom. Very quiet

The room was nice and clean, but the fan wasn't sufficient enough (perhaps need two or one stronger one). The bathroom wasn't clean, many spider webs, wasn't maintained throughout the day, and the water was brown and yellow (and it seems the floor was painted red to cover this up). We visited other places on Otres Beach and while some had similar brown water, many had clean clear water. A shower heater would also be nice, a gas heater is cheap to install. Atmosphere really poor, very boring!

I loved my stay. So close to the beach but not in the midst of the crazy late night party crowd.... so I could sleep. The staff were amazing and friendly. The huts were very tidy. So cute. Loved my stay... will definitely be back.

• 4th Nov 2014

Really disappointed, but maybe that's just the low season taking it's tole as their obviously doing some work.

View all Sihanoukville Hostels