9.5
Superb 743 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 743 Total Reviews
Doolin Hostel Located at Fisherstreet, Clare, Doolin.
Ireland
Doolin none Fisherstreet, Clare
95% 743
53.0126531 -9.3838046
    Rooms available

• auntykaykay
  • USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Doolin is a tiny village, and if you go there in peak tourist season, you can bet you will feel a little claustrophobic. The hostel itself is gorgeous, quiet, and warm. It's a five minute walk to an absolutely awe-inspiring hiking trail to the Cliffs of Moher. I highly recommend this hostel and that effing hike. The night life is touristy and stressful.

12th Jun 2016

By far my favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is perfect, I could walk to all the pubs and even the Cliffs. The breakfast was the best part, and their cafe was so delicious! The staff is very friendly and made us feel welcome and safe. I am even changing my travel plans just so I can come back and stay a few more nights!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

Doolin Hostel is quite lovely! My sister and I stayed there 2 nights in our travels through Ireland, and it was a great spot for loads of activities on the west coast. The staff were fantastic, super friendly, and gave us ideas of what to do. The coffee they have (Cliff Coast Coffee) is amazing!!! Breakfast was good, and the facilities were clean and comfy.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

The nicest hostel I've stayed in. Excellent staff and really nice clean facilities. The rooms felt more like a bed and breakfast. The complimentary breakfast was the best part! Yummy porridge and a selection of juices won me over! Definitely would go back!!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
7th Jun 2016

A great breakfast- would be one of the best I have ever come across in a hostel - even had hot porridge / oatmeal with maple syrup - good kitchen - no longer a lounge for catching up on other hoteliers - the lounge also has table and chairs for café clients so difficult to talk to others - still a great hostel though

1st Jun 2016

Staff is top flight, friendly, attentive, responsive, efficient, happy in their work. The cafe food and beverage also was excellent, the veggie pizza, the salmon takeaway sandwich, the craft beers. So very convenient to walks and cycle routes. Staff had excellent suggestions for thoroughly cycling throughout the area.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at Doolin Hostel. The staff were all extremely welcoming and friendly. Security lockers right underneath the bunks. And the included breakfast was amazing! Only downside I would say is that there is no laundry, there is a place at the next B&B over but it costs 15 euros. Also, bring food with you, hostel has a great kitchen but no grocery or convienience store to get groceries in walking distance, you'll be okay if you have a car I would imagine

18th May 2016

I absolutely loved my stay in Doolin. This hostel was clean, friendly and just an overall great place to stay. I had a mixed dorm style room shared with 7 people. You have a personal charge station bathroom was great. Location was prime. I will be coming back on my next visit!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

Perfekt um zu den cliffs zu laufen.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Staff were awesome! Access to power plugs and light above beds in dorm room are great and enough room to hang and store all your gear. Breakfast is lovely and the common dining area is very warm to relax with the wood heater. The only disadvantage is the hostel does not have access to a laptop/ computer.