Doona Guesthouse Reviews

621, Bomok-Dong, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea

I stayed here with my sisters and we absolutely loved it! We had no problem sharing the showers or common space, the atmosphere was very comfortable. Right from the moment we arrived to the moment we left we felt just at home. I definitely enjoyed the morning breakfast and meeting other people who were staying there. I would love to visit Jeju Island again and this time for a much longer period, so that also means that I hope to be staying here again!

• 8th Apr 2014

Staff super nice & helpful, great atmosphere and it seems I meet super cool people here. Hostel is really clean and nice bed. I was sleep very well. It is close to downtown. There is at a traditional town of Jeju, surrounded by stonewalls. So you can feel the traditional and naive mood there. It is a place to stay. I would stay there again.

• 20th Dec 2013