Doona Guesthouse Reviews

621, Bomok-Dong, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea

A great family style guesthouse. I travelled alone and they did their best to make me feel comfortable. Some Korean would help but not needed. The mom is great.

Donna guesthouse is really nice! nice atmosphere,nice host (The brother, mother and father ) were very helpful, i really enjoy my stay in Doona guesthouse, experiencing the real Jeju nature even just around the guesthouse, neighbourhood is very quiet and relaxing !

I stayed here with my sisters and we absolutely loved it! We had no problem sharing the showers or common space, the atmosphere was very comfortable. Right from the moment we arrived to the moment we left we felt just at home. I definitely enjoyed the morning breakfast and meeting other people who were staying there. I would love to visit Jeju Island again and this time for a much longer period, so that also means that I hope to be staying here again!

• 8th Apr 2014