Doors Hostel Reviews

Olimpului Street No 13, Bucharest, Romania

Ik voelde mij thuis vanaf het moment dat ik de eerste keer binnen stapte. Het personeel is erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Ik heb genoten! I felt at home from the first moment I stept into the hostel. Staff is friendly and very helpfull. I enjoyed my stay!

• 15th Dec 2014

Great hostel, and the staff are fantastic, especially Adrian and Cristina.. Thankyou guys.

Doors is a nice, relaxing hostel to stay at. A bit of a walk to the center, it was slightly hard to find. Has a very relaxed, artsy vibe, and they put on an art show on the weekend. Kitchen was clean and well equipped and the yard had a nice chill out area. There is an Orthodox church down the road that blasts mass through speakers at about 10am, so if you need to sleep, bring earplugs. Staff were great.

By far one of the coolest hostels I've stayed at :) Great staff, the hostel is an old house with a really cool garden. Very peaceful and ressourcing!

Really enjoyed my stay at Doors. Would be nice to have a lock on the 8 bed dorm that I stayed in, apart from that it was clean, staff were awesome

The staff spoke excellent English and were very courteous, polite and helpful. The hostel surroundings were lovely. I really liked the gardens with their peaceful atmosphere and the wooden chairs and hammock. Also, the interior of the hostel is very relaxing with cheerful anecdotes pasted all over the place. The only moan I have is that the prices at the outside hostel café were very high so I would not buy water there which was less than half the price at the minimarket a few minutes away.

• 29th Jul 2014

Loved it, when I got the fan! The guy in the bed next to me was complaining a lot about the heat and being bitten also. Two of the staff were great and really helpful, two others of them were not

• 19th Jul 2014

Very chilled place with a nice set-up. A bit of a walk to the old city but nice to be in a suburban area for a change.

Cozy place and a very helpful and nice staff! Easy to walk to the city centre. Note that they have two cats so if you're allergic you might want to look somewhere else. Otherwise this is the place to stay in Bucharest

Had a fantastic time, this was my first stay in a hostel and I shall compare this hostel to all others. I felt so welcomed and I was given good information. Excited to go back and enjoy the little tea area! Fantastic place!!

Great atmosphere, nice staff. It makes you feel that you lost contact with the city