Doors Hostel Reviews

Olimpului Street No 13, Bucharest, Romania

Really enjoyed my stay at Doors. Would be nice to have a lock on the 8 bed dorm that I stayed in, apart from that it was clean, staff were awesome

• 3rd Aug 2014

Loved it, when I got the fan! The guy in the bed next to me was complaining a lot about the heat and being bitten also. Two of the staff were great and really helpful, two others of them were not

• 19th Jul 2014

Very chilled place with a nice set-up. A bit of a walk to the old city but nice to be in a suburban area for a change.

Cozy place and a very helpful and nice staff! Easy to walk to the city centre. Note that they have two cats so if you're allergic you might want to look somewhere else. Otherwise this is the place to stay in Bucharest

Had a fantastic time, this was my first stay in a hostel and I shall compare this hostel to all others. I felt so welcomed and I was given good information. Excited to go back and enjoy the little tea area! Fantastic place!!

Great atmosphere, nice staff. It makes you feel that you lost contact with the city

This was my second time staying at Doors hostel. Once again my stay was very enjoyable. All the staff are very friendloy and helpful. They really make you feel welcome and comfortable. I f I should,and I hope to,return to Bucharest,this would be my first choice of stay.

Staff is really nice! I was sick and they had taken care of me :)

We hope you got better soon afterwards! All the best! :)

It felt more like a home than a hostel. Everyone has a great attitude and is super relaxed. If there were anything to complain about it was the weather and mosquitos...but neither of those are the hostel's fault.

• 16th Jun 2014

Beautiful old house and garden with incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Had a great time, thanks!

• 11th Jun 2014

Great place to stay. Staff very helpfull and caring. I met some very nice people in my stay period. I recommand this place to any one who wants to feel almost at home. Thumbs up and thank you. I enjoyed myself very much

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Denmark

If I had to describe this hostel in one word, it would be RELAX. The staff is really nice and helpful (George is the man!), the location is excellent (5 minute walk to the big square) although it looks a bit dodgy with street dogs and gipsies occassionally walking by. There aren't many rooms in this hostel, which makes it interesting to meet other people. Dorms and bathrooms are very clean to Romanian standards. If you go to Bucharest, do not hesitate and go to the Doors hostel.

Really cool little hostel in a crazy city. Make sure you stay here in Bucharest, it's a gorgeous sanctuary from the madness.

Felt like home!!!

Really great place, the staff was a mix of locals and ex pats and it created a great social mix of people visiting. A lot of interesting characters were staying that weekend and I met some new friends. Enjoy your stay!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It's not too big and has all the adapted facilities. Plus, the little garden is incredible to have drinks and hang out. A homely hostel for sure!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Very cozy place and amazing staff, very friendly and helpful! All the tips on "what to see and what to do in Bucarest" gave from the staff were actually useful. It's realy close to the main square Piata Unirii and you can reach the old town on a 15min walk. Have some time to enjoy the guitar nights and get to know other users, as it's such a familiar hostel. To stay again!