9.0
Superb 577 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 577 Total Reviews
Doors Hostel Located at Olimpului Street No 13, , Bucharest.
Romania
Bucharest Romania Olimpului Street No 13,
90% 577
44.4224250 26.0989022
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Sep 2016

Hostel close to the city centre and Palace, really loved the tea house outside :).. Staff also very helpful, immediately called to book the Palace tour, helped us with aiport transfer etc, nice stay :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Aug 2016
8.0

Nice, quiet hostel. Friendly staff. A few facilities in need of repair and the room in need of a good clean. Was only there for one night but would stay again.

17th Aug 2016

A little out from the centre and a tiny bit hard to find but compensates by being quiet and spacious.

15th Aug 2016
7.4

Great hostel and very welcoming. Staff are really helpful & friendly. Common areaswere really comfortable, however the inside area was separated very thinly with my dorm so all the noise goes straight through. Wifi and air con in my room were really good, but the window wouldn't close and I woke up with one of the cats on my bed, so make sure you get the right room if your don't like cats. Security was bad, the door from the street's left unlocked and anyone could've walked straight into my

Yes guys, please say it if you don't like cats, we have many ways to make them invisible. Like for example, we keep them in the attic and we let them around in the garden when you are out in town. But we just love them so much, that we cannot give them away for good, so yes, beware, we have 2 cats! (and they are adorable!!)

• Germany, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
8.0

Good hostel, a short walk (10-15 mins) from Budapest old centre. It's an old house, so the rooms and bathrooms aren't too modern (and there's not very many bathrooms), but the house itself is very nice and the big garden is excellent in summer.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Doors Hostel was honestly one of the best places I have ever stayed. The cost was great for what you got and the beer/water bar was a great addition. The security is a bit lacking but that doesn't mean that the place isn't safe to be at physically but it would be easy for someone to steal your stuff. There are lockers however where you can store the more important stuff. The winning point for me was the vibe of the hostel; it was a relaxing and 'hip' place to be.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Great hostel, with groovy vibes. The staff were absolutely fantastic although I feel a little over worked as they has to attend both the people from the hostel and the patrons at the tea house!! Probably one of the best hotels I've stayed at all together.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

The staff is really nice and available to help you out at your arrival (maps, directions, indications). Beautiful garden to chill out!

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

Doors hostel felt homely from the moment I arrived. The friendly staff gave me a warm welcome on arrival. They care enough to remember your name and find out how they can make your stay more enjoyable. Andrea gave me fab tips about the city and even made me her favourite chai tea when there was a quiet moment. The room I stayed in was a 6 bed dorm, it felt very spacious and even had air con. The outside garden was a gem - perfect for an evening beer. If only all hostels were this good!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016

amazing!! My favourite hostel so far, the staff were super friendly and not to mention the cute cats :) The rooms were absolutely dreamy and all the decor through the hostel was so magical. Comfortable bed, clean bathrooms. Would definitely stay here again it was the best part of my trip to Bucharest!