Doors Hostel Reviews

Olimpului Street No 13, Bucharest, Romania

Great atmosphere, nice staff. It makes you feel that you lost contact with the city

This was my second time staying at Doors hostel. Once again my stay was very enjoyable. All the staff are very friendloy and helpful. They really make you feel welcome and comfortable. I f I should,and I hope to,return to Bucharest,this would be my first choice of stay.

Staff is really nice! I was sick and they had taken care of me :)

We hope you got better soon afterwards! All the best! :)

It felt more like a home than a hostel. Everyone has a great attitude and is super relaxed. If there were anything to complain about it was the weather and mosquitos...but neither of those are the hostel's fault.

• 16th Jun 2014

Beautiful old house and garden with incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Had a great time, thanks!

• 11th Jun 2014

wasn't the best but would still recommend if you are looking for a quiet place to relax. the garden was beautiful but the area is a little dodgy..

Great place to stay. Staff very helpfull and caring. I met some very nice people in my stay period. I recommand this place to any one who wants to feel almost at home. Thumbs up and thank you. I enjoyed myself very much

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Denmark

If I had to describe this hostel in one word, it would be RELAX. The staff is really nice and helpful (George is the man!), the location is excellent (5 minute walk to the big square) although it looks a bit dodgy with street dogs and gipsies occassionally walking by. There aren't many rooms in this hostel, which makes it interesting to meet other people. Dorms and bathrooms are very clean to Romanian standards. If you go to Bucharest, do not hesitate and go to the Doors hostel.

Really cool little hostel in a crazy city. Make sure you stay here in Bucharest, it's a gorgeous sanctuary from the madness.

Felt like home!!!

Really great place, the staff was a mix of locals and ex pats and it created a great social mix of people visiting. A lot of interesting characters were staying that weekend and I met some new friends. Enjoy your stay!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It's not too big and has all the adapted facilities. Plus, the little garden is incredible to have drinks and hang out. A homely hostel for sure!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Very cozy place and amazing staff, very friendly and helpful! All the tips on "what to see and what to do in Bucarest" gave from the staff were actually useful. It's realy close to the main square Piata Unirii and you can reach the old town on a 15min walk. Have some time to enjoy the guitar nights and get to know other users, as it's such a familiar hostel. To stay again!

The BEST hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in ALOT of hostels. The layout and decor is so cool, chilled out and hippy! The rooms are great! Fantastic location. However it was the staff that made my stay here incredible! They were so kind and helpful and I would definately go back just to see them! Thanks for an amazing stay and I cannot wait to come back in the summer! Shelly Lockhart.

This is an amazing hostel with fantastic staff, so helpful!. The atmosphere is also fantastic, I met so many friendly and interesting fellow travellers here. I loved this place :)

Best place to stay ever ! We booked for the week-end but stayed for a whole week visiting the city and enjoying the atmosphère at the hostel. The people there are more than nice; give good advice, are very good company ans always giving their best to help having a comfortable stay

This hostel is awesome. I enjoyed living here, from several points of view. The area where the hostel is located, is a living proof of one of the most prolific periods of Romania, the interwar period. Walking the streets nearby you will find a beautiful eclectic architecture . The atmosphere is magical. People I've met here are very open and friendly and the food very tasty.

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Romania

This is my second time here and I have to say it : I love Bucharest and its people!

• 16th Jan 2014

I had a great experience, very good located in a quiet area in the heart of Bucharest, clean and colourful with friendly stuff and adorable cats! They also have some pretty good teas, I totally recommend !

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very nice place, and great staff!