Doors Hostel Reviews

Olimpului Street No 13, Bucharest, Romania

This is an amazing hostel with fantastic staff, so helpful!. The atmosphere is also fantastic, I met so many friendly and interesting fellow travellers here. I loved this place :)

Best place to stay ever ! We booked for the week-end but stayed for a whole week visiting the city and enjoying the atmosphère at the hostel. The people there are more than nice; give good advice, are very good company ans always giving their best to help having a comfortable stay

This hostel is awesome. I enjoyed living here, from several points of view. The area where the hostel is located, is a living proof of one of the most prolific periods of Romania, the interwar period. Walking the streets nearby you will find a beautiful eclectic architecture . The atmosphere is magical. People I've met here are very open and friendly and the food very tasty.

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Romania

This is my second time here and I have to say it : I love Bucharest and its people!

• 16th Jan 2014

I had a great experience, very good located in a quiet area in the heart of Bucharest, clean and colourful with friendly stuff and adorable cats! They also have some pretty good teas, I totally recommend !

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very nice place, and great staff!

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Russia

What can I say? I simply loved it. The atmosphere is unique and you feel so comfortable when you get in that you would never go out sightseeing Bucharest... But most probably the best is when you come back to the hostel after a long day, walking all over the city, and you can finally relax, meeting interesting and special people like the manager of the place. Unforgettable experience, one of those that will stuck in your mind forever. Highly recommended!!

I had a 6-bed dorm and I slept very well on all 3 nights there. The staff at Doors hostel was sooooo nice, super duper friendly. The youngest female staff was very friendly/funny and shared fruits with me. Other ones were also very helpful and giving me travel advices. The common area is very homie and the location is great! Its very close to old town and the bars. It was my first visit to Romania and I had such a great time in Bucharest and I would def recommend this place!!!

good hostel close to the center of Bucharest.

It is a lovely hostel probably one of the best I stayed at. They stuff helped us with planning our trip in Romania and I was even inspired to stay 3 more days in Bucharest.

Comfortable place to sleep, warm water, it's Bucharest, so it is a good place to stay.

Great atmosphere, VERY helpful and friendly staff. I did have some bad luck with my locker in the dorm: It didn’t always lock well. And it wasn’t clearly noticeable when, or when not, it was securely closed. Some guy apparently tried the lockers when no one else was in the dorm, noticed mine wasn’t completely locked, found some valuables, and instantly left the hostel with them, without even paying for his stay. I must stay the staff was very helpful in sorting things out with the local police.

Very cool and unique little hostel! The staff were very friendly also!

Nice atmosphere with courtyard to meet people. Door handle to our private room was broken.

the live music is an awesome idea. Your staff is very helpful. One thing though is maybe the security, anyone can just come in and out whether they are part of the hostel or not. I understand we have lockers and it actually did not bother me at all, but it's pretty much the first hostel i have been to that always had unlock doors.

This hostel has the best atmosphere, of all hostels that I have stayed at. We had a good time.

Very cozy and chilled place! The girls are all super nice and helpful. Liked the atmosphere a lot, perfect for relaxing after a day in the city. Center, including shops, restaurants and bars is just a 10 min walk away and getting to the train station is pretty easy as well. Definetly recommended!

The hostel is just next to the fortress and very centrally located. The team is very helpful and prices are great too! Would further recommend it. There are also quite a bunch of organized trips that you should not miss.

Great outdoor lounge area and tea bar!

We stayed in the nice 4be It was a great stay at DoorsHostel. We loved the enchanted garden with tea and cats (very british ;-) ) and the blooming colorful flowers on the stairs (what do you do in winter time?). The staff is so pleasant! The hostel is very clean. The good beer is only 1EUR, tea is about 11 Lei. Water in the showers could be a bit more hot. Anyway, the best thing to keep images in mind is to come back. Isn't it? So, we have to come back soon!