Doors Hostel Reviews

Olimpului Street No 13, Bucharest, Romania

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It's not too big and has all the adapted facilities. Plus, the little garden is incredible to have drinks and hang out. A homely hostel for sure!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Very cozy place and amazing staff, very friendly and helpful! All the tips on "what to see and what to do in Bucarest" gave from the staff were actually useful. It's realy close to the main square Piata Unirii and you can reach the old town on a 15min walk. Have some time to enjoy the guitar nights and get to know other users, as it's such a familiar hostel. To stay again!

The BEST hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in ALOT of hostels. The layout and decor is so cool, chilled out and hippy! The rooms are great! Fantastic location. However it was the staff that made my stay here incredible! They were so kind and helpful and I would definately go back just to see them! Thanks for an amazing stay and I cannot wait to come back in the summer! Shelly Lockhart.

This is an amazing hostel with fantastic staff, so helpful!. The atmosphere is also fantastic, I met so many friendly and interesting fellow travellers here. I loved this place :)

Best place to stay ever ! We booked for the week-end but stayed for a whole week visiting the city and enjoying the atmosphère at the hostel. The people there are more than nice; give good advice, are very good company ans always giving their best to help having a comfortable stay

This hostel is awesome. I enjoyed living here, from several points of view. The area where the hostel is located, is a living proof of one of the most prolific periods of Romania, the interwar period. Walking the streets nearby you will find a beautiful eclectic architecture . The atmosphere is magical. People I've met here are very open and friendly and the food very tasty.

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Romania

This is my second time here and I have to say it : I love Bucharest and its people!

• 16th Jan 2014

I had a great experience, very good located in a quiet area in the heart of Bucharest, clean and colourful with friendly stuff and adorable cats! They also have some pretty good teas, I totally recommend !

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very nice place, and great staff!

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Russia

What can I say? I simply loved it. The atmosphere is unique and you feel so comfortable when you get in that you would never go out sightseeing Bucharest... But most probably the best is when you come back to the hostel after a long day, walking all over the city, and you can finally relax, meeting interesting and special people like the manager of the place. Unforgettable experience, one of those that will stuck in your mind forever. Highly recommended!!

I had a 6-bed dorm and I slept very well on all 3 nights there. The staff at Doors hostel was sooooo nice, super duper friendly. The youngest female staff was very friendly/funny and shared fruits with me. Other ones were also very helpful and giving me travel advices. The common area is very homie and the location is great! Its very close to old town and the bars. It was my first visit to Romania and I had such a great time in Bucharest and I would def recommend this place!!!

good hostel close to the center of Bucharest.

It is a lovely hostel probably one of the best I stayed at. They stuff helped us with planning our trip in Romania and I was even inspired to stay 3 more days in Bucharest.