8.2
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
Dos Frida Y Diego Located at Rio Tigris 128, Colonia Cuauthemoc, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City Distrito Federal 06500 Rio Tigris 128, Colonia Cuauthemoc
82% 77
19.4298560 -99.1667148
    Rooms available

19th Nov 2016
6.9

I had a pretty mixed experience here. The older gentleman who let me in initially was not cordial, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was bothering him. He also tried to get me to pay for a reservation that was not my own (and was 3x the cost), even though the name on the reservation was NOTHING like my name (and he had my passport in his hand). The Dueña came out about that time though and sorted it out, though, so that was fine. Despite dingy bathrooms, still a good value for the $.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Really nice and spacious hostel which is kept very clean. The staff were all lovely, I think it is run by a family who are really friendly and helpful. The even offered to get me something from the pharmacy because I was hungover! The location is really good, lots of restaurants and bars nearby.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2016

Lovely staff who were very helpful. Free breakfasts every morning were really tasty! Court yard out the back was really nice, and the whole hostel had a great atmosphere and was decorated well. Very safe neighbourhood with nice food nearby.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
29th Oct 2016

I stayed in a double private room after my flight from London. It was a bit quiet because it was off season. But that suited me because I needed a rest after a long journey. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

29th Aug 2016

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL! Breakfast was served a bit late on my first day there, but the second day was perfectly fine and we were served AMAZING tamales with salsa verde!!! All the staff at Dos Frida Y Diego were extremely nice and accommodating. I would stay at this charming, picturesque getaway again in a heartbeat.