7.9
Very Good 70 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 70 Total Reviews
Dos Frida Y Diego Located at Rio Tigris 128, Colonia Cuauthemoc, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City Distrito Federal 06500 Rio Tigris 128, Colonia Cuauthemoc
79% 70
19.4298560 -99.1667148
    Rooms available

29th Aug 2016

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL! Breakfast was served a bit late on my first day there, but the second day was perfectly fine and we were served AMAZING tamales with salsa verde!!! All the staff at Dos Frida Y Diego were extremely nice and accommodating. I would stay at this charming, picturesque getaway again in a heartbeat.

• USA, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

The place was clean and quiet. It was in a nice neighborhood that felt safe. The staff is very kind and helped me when I left my phone behind in a taxi. Breakfast was good, but they serve everyone at once, so it's not a grab and go sort of thing. Overall it was a great stay!!