Dos Molinos B&B Reviews

Barrio Paz Barahona 13 calle 8 y 9 avenida 34, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

They pick you up and drop you off from the bus terminal and airport. We got in around midnight, and the gentleman brought us a couple of bottles of water to our room! Very clean, very nice, and great breakfast.

This hostel is very close to the Diana Express stop in San Pedro Sula - a fact I only learnt after a taxi driver had charged me C100. However, the staff at the hostel were very accommodating, especially considering I arrived late and left at 4:30am the next morning to catch a bus. They drove me to free to the bus station, which at that time of the morning was a huge help. It was a little quiet, but that's what I wanted that night, and I didn't see it during more normal hours. I'd stay again.

We stayed at dos Molinos for one night, and the staff is so sweet. Luis picked us up and dropped us of at the bus station for free, and his wife made us cheap and good food at night. A great place to stay for a night if you want to avoid walking around in SPS!

The best thing about the hostel is that the driver picks you up and brings you to the hostel whenever you want. The staff is extremely friendly! The neighborhood is great you can walk around securely. The only negative point I found is that the breakfast was too less and that the ac didn't work in our room (but got a fan instead) . Our private room was really big. I recommend this place!

• 14th Feb 2014

All air work perfectly, you just made ​​a reservation for a basic room, which in the description says it's a fan. Be sure to reserve what you need, read what each room offers.

An excellent hostel located in an area that felt safe and secure. The owners were very helpful and arranged transport to and from the airport/bus stations as necessary and provided information on the surrounding area. I would definitely stay at this hostel again if I am ever in the area again.

Luis and his wife welcomed me like a member of their family. He picked me up at the airport at 3am and had me for dinner at NYE. Thanks again!

• 15th Dec 2013

In an crazy city, Luis and his family make you at home and safe. Hostel is very close to bus station, and Luis will pick you up very promptly. We would recommend this hostel to anyone. Breakfast was also great!

• 25th Oct 2013

Excelllent service- we were picked up from the bus station and breakfast was amazing. The hostel is in an area of the city that I felt safe to walk in, can be somewhat rare in this city but the mall at the top of the road was lovely. they couldnt do enough for us although english skills were limited.

View all San Pedro Sula Bed and Breakfasts