Dos Molinos B&B Reviews

Barrio Paz Barahona 13 calle 8 y 9 avenida 34, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Cocroaches!!!! I expected free transfortation service to the bus terminal as I've read in the reviews, but they charged me $5 for it. So I wondered they might have changed the policy.

The room was extremely hot because the AC did not seem to work. Also, the driver took us late to our bus stop the next day and we almost lost the bus. We were cramped into a little shuttle since we were the last to buy the tickets.

Great place to stay in San pedro especially for transit to another bus. Staff is very nice and friendly and the bus shuttle wad excellent even at 4 am! Do have a good stay there :)

Luis is so hospitable and pleasant. The hostal kept in contact with me regularly so that they could confirm picking me up from the airport and Luis was still there when my flight was delayed until 1:30am. It was great to not have to worry about bargaining with cabs when I was so exhausted. Its a great place to layover while in San Pedro.

A very clean and comfortable hostel which is run by a very friendly, warm and welcoming couple. Hostel was immaculate and very clean. A 5 min walk to the local mall. The best part about the stay was the FREE TRANSFER from the bus station which is about a 10 min drive. We also very surprised when we were given a free transfer back to the bus station the following day at 4AM!!! Amazing service and definitely recommend staying here. Thank You!!!

These are super nice people who run a clean, low cost operation and will do anything reasonable to get what you need. The location is good to - safe and near the major mall.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I arrived at midnight by plane and Luis was there promptly to pick me up and being me to the hostel. I only stayed one night but I'd definitely stay again and have no problem recommending others to stay.

This was my second stay at this particular place and the owners are super courteous and helpful. I had issues with my bank card and they helped me though that and did as much as they possibly could to help me out. The rooms are clean and comfortable but most importantly safe. I would also like to add that the pick up service from the airport and drop off at the bus station in my case were very late at night and very early in the morning is a fantastic service and great value for money.

• 29th Apr 2015

great place to stay if u need to crash somewhere in san pedro, the owner picks you ad drops you off for free at the bus station, and the hostel is pretty close to a few shops to grab dinner.

Great value!!

• 14th Mar 2015

This was my third stay at Dos Molinos B&B. Safe, clean and convenient! PLUS: I find this to be a safe and clean place to spend a night or two when transiting San Pedro Sula. There is a hard fence/wall and a double door entrance. The staff is friendly and very helpful. They responded to my questions, via e-mail, very quickly and provided good information. Luis is always available to transport you to the bus station or airport 24/7. Toast and coffee for breakfast included. Rooms are upstairs and th

View all San Pedro Sula Bed and Breakfasts