Dos Molinos B&B Reviews

Barrio Paz Barahona 13 calle 8 y 9 avenida 34, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Assuming you are just overnighting in San Pedro Sula, this place is absolutely fine. The owner will pick you up and drop you off at the bus station (you can call him from the convenience store opposite the Tica Bus office). Our room was decent and had a powerful fan that we needed badly. There is a fast food joint and a couple of shops on the same block as the hotel, we didn´t want to venture outside much further than that.

A safe place for an overnight stopover. The owners are very cordial and helpful.

• 9th Jul 2014

Luis and his wife were very helpful. We appreciated the shuttle from the airport to the accommodation and to the bus station the next day. Breakfast was prompt and delicious. Check in was hassle free. A great place to stay.

• 16th Jun 2014

Luis and the staff were very helpful with purchasing SIM card (chip) in addition to a ride to the bus station. For the amenities, the hostel seems fairly expensive but with last minute flight changes by the airlines, I was at the mercy of what was available. San Pedro Sula does not appear to be the safest city so I was relieved to leave the following morning bright and early.

They pick you up and drop you off from the bus terminal and airport. We got in around midnight, and the gentleman brought us a couple of bottles of water to our room! Very clean, very nice, and great breakfast.

Nice family run guest house

This hostel is very close to the Diana Express stop in San Pedro Sula - a fact I only learnt after a taxi driver had charged me C100. However, the staff at the hostel were very accommodating, especially considering I arrived late and left at 4:30am the next morning to catch a bus. They drove me to free to the bus station, which at that time of the morning was a huge help. It was a little quiet, but that's what I wanted that night, and I didn't see it during more normal hours. I'd stay again.

We stayed at dos Molinos for one night, and the staff is so sweet. Luis picked us up and dropped us of at the bus station for free, and his wife made us cheap and good food at night. A great place to stay for a night if you want to avoid walking around in SPS!

The best thing about the hostel is that the driver picks you up and brings you to the hostel whenever you want. The staff is extremely friendly! The neighborhood is great you can walk around securely. The only negative point I found is that the breakfast was too less and that the ac didn't work in our room (but got a fan instead) . Our private room was really big. I recommend this place!

• 14th Feb 2014

All air work perfectly, you just made ​​a reservation for a basic room, which in the description says it's a fan. Be sure to reserve what you need, read what each room offers.

View all San Pedro Sula Bed and Breakfasts