Dos Molinos B&B Reviews

Barrio Paz Barahona 13 calle 8 y 9 avenida 34, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Booked the hostel the night before our bus ride. Stayed here for 1 night travelling from Managua to utila. Free Bus terminal transfers were very helpful, especially at 4.30am following morning. Owners offered great advice on what bus to take and were very friendly. Thank you.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Excellent people who were very welcoming and had a home cooked dinner, located close enough to the bus stop and airport. Strong wifi and good shower. Safe place. Looks like crap from the outside but that's alright.

• 10th Aug 2014

A great stay and experience at Dos Molinos. Owners were very friendly and attentive to our needs. When Dona Blanca realized we didn’t speak Spanish fluently and needed to get to dinner, but were unsure in how to arrange rides, she called a reputable cab she trusted and gave me her cell phone so when we were done with dinner, I could call her and she would arrange the cab for our pick up and transport back to Dos M. I really appreciated her efforts to make for a great stay and meet our needs.

• 5th Aug 2014

We stayed twice at Dos Molinos and both times were greeted with a smile and a handshake by Luis at the bus terminal. On arrival at the house his wife was super friendly and made us feel at home. The rooms were very clean. Being picked up and dropped off from the terminal for no cost is a bonus and so convenient when arriving at night or early morning. Highly recommend this place to anyone.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Assuming you are just overnighting in San Pedro Sula, this place is absolutely fine. The owner will pick you up and drop you off at the bus station (you can call him from the convenience store opposite the Tica Bus office). Our room was decent and had a powerful fan that we needed badly. There is a fast food joint and a couple of shops on the same block as the hotel, we didn´t want to venture outside much further than that.

A safe place for an overnight stopover. The owners are very cordial and helpful.

• 9th Jul 2014

Luis and his wife were very helpful. We appreciated the shuttle from the airport to the accommodation and to the bus station the next day. Breakfast was prompt and delicious. Check in was hassle free. A great place to stay.

• 16th Jun 2014

Luis and the staff were very helpful with purchasing SIM card (chip) in addition to a ride to the bus station. For the amenities, the hostel seems fairly expensive but with last minute flight changes by the airlines, I was at the mercy of what was available. San Pedro Sula does not appear to be the safest city so I was relieved to leave the following morning bright and early.

They pick you up and drop you off from the bus terminal and airport. We got in around midnight, and the gentleman brought us a couple of bottles of water to our room! Very clean, very nice, and great breakfast.

Nice family run guest house

This hostel is very close to the Diana Express stop in San Pedro Sula - a fact I only learnt after a taxi driver had charged me C100. However, the staff at the hostel were very accommodating, especially considering I arrived late and left at 4:30am the next morning to catch a bus. They drove me to free to the bus station, which at that time of the morning was a huge help. It was a little quiet, but that's what I wanted that night, and I didn't see it during more normal hours. I'd stay again.

We stayed at dos Molinos for one night, and the staff is so sweet. Luis picked us up and dropped us of at the bus station for free, and his wife made us cheap and good food at night. A great place to stay for a night if you want to avoid walking around in SPS!

View all San Pedro Sula Bed and Breakfasts