Dos Molinos B&B Reviews

Barrio Paz Barahona 13 calle 8 y 9 avenida 34, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Enjoyed the stay. I would remit to anyone who has to spend a night in San Pedro

I stayed at dos molinos for 1 night, transiting from guatemala to utila. The staff is friendly, rooms are clean, fast wifi. 12€ is still expensive for a dorm bed without breakfast, considering the real cost of life in Honduras. (12€ is an average price for european cities) This is the only negative point that comes to my mind, the rest was really fine!

Very clean and welcoming place. perfect for a stopover before heading to the airport

I expected free transfortation service to the bus terminal as I've read in the reviews, but they charged me $5 for it. So I wondered they might have changed the policy.

Policies are the same just have to read well where it says that transport is free for bookings of 2 beds in forward   and for reservations of 1 bed the price is 6 USD round trip, not including air conditioning, if more than 3 people in the bedroom ac available.

Great place to stay in San pedro especially for transit to another bus. Staff is very nice and friendly and the bus shuttle wad excellent even at 4 am! Do have a good stay there :)

Luis is so hospitable and pleasant. The hostal kept in contact with me regularly so that they could confirm picking me up from the airport and Luis was still there when my flight was delayed until 1:30am. It was great to not have to worry about bargaining with cabs when I was so exhausted. Its a great place to layover while in San Pedro.

A very clean and comfortable hostel which is run by a very friendly, warm and welcoming couple. Hostel was immaculate and very clean. A 5 min walk to the local mall. The best part about the stay was the FREE TRANSFER from the bus station which is about a 10 min drive. We also very surprised when we were given a free transfer back to the bus station the following day at 4AM!!! Amazing service and definitely recommend staying here. Thank You!!!

These are super nice people who run a clean, low cost operation and will do anything reasonable to get what you need. The location is good to - safe and near the major mall.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I arrived at midnight by plane and Luis was there promptly to pick me up and being me to the hostel. I only stayed one night but I'd definitely stay again and have no problem recommending others to stay.

View all San Pedro Sula Bed and Breakfasts