Douarskoll Guesthouse Reviews

Douarskoll, Derb el Hammam 66, Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

My partner and I booked this hostel primarily based on the fact that transfers are included. After sending several emails I did not hear a single response from anyone and duw to there being no directions as to how to get to the hostel I was forced to book another hostel loosing my booking fee towards this hostel and going through unnecessary stress. You are false advertising advantages to your hostel. I also think it is very poor I haven't heard a single thing back from anyone.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Muhammad is an excellent host and very welcoming. The facilities and location were much better than we had experience in any other hostel in Marrakech. The place is very ralaxing I recommend staying here particularly if there is two of you or are a couple

Nice guesthouse, good price. Terrace on the roof with good view.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Douarskoll was perfect for our week in Marrakesh. The location is ideal right in the Medina, walking distance to the place Jemaa El Fna. With only 4 rooms, we were able to relax and make ourselves at home, especially from the rooftop terrace! The highlight was our host Mohammed, who was eager to share insights into the Moroccan culture, including teaching us how to make the traditional dish, the Tangia. Take advantage of aiport transfer service, impossible to find othe guesthouse otherwise.

• 8th May 2014