Douarskoll Guesthouse Reviews

Douarskoll, Derb el Hammam 66, Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Really excellent value for money. We got breakfast included in the price which we hadn't expected as the price was cheap anyway and then one evening the manager provided soup and cakes as he said he just wanted us to try some traditional Moroccan food. Just gave it that bonus personal touch. The manager Mohammed was really helpful and friendly. He helped us to arrange some additional activities and was also really helpful when it came to directions and what buses to get etc.

• 21st Sep 2014

This was our first trip to morocco. We asked Mohamed in advance about a airport pickup what worked perfect and what I would highly recognize cause navigating in the old city of Marrakech is quiet confusing. We had a PERFECT time there (special thanks to Mohamed again!) The hostel is save, clean and the roof is beautiful! In addition, the location is very good and if you have questions about the culture or Marrakech Mohamed can tell you a lot. So after all: big thanks for the nice time! 10/10

My partner and I booked this hostel primarily based on the fact that transfers are included. After sending several emails I did not hear a single response from anyone and duw to there being no directions as to how to get to the hostel I was forced to book another hostel loosing my booking fee towards this hostel and going through unnecessary stress. You are false advertising advantages to your hostel. I also think it is very poor I haven't heard a single thing back from anyone.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Muhammad is an excellent host and very welcoming. The facilities and location were much better than we had experience in any other hostel in Marrakech. The place is very ralaxing I recommend staying here particularly if there is two of you or are a couple

Nice guesthouse, good price. Terrace on the roof with good view.

• 30th Jun 2014