Dover Castle Hostel and Bar Reviews

6a Great Dover Street, London, England

This is a fantastic hostel. The staff are very friendly the dorm room was clean and spacious. I had a great view of the shard from my bed. My stay couldn't have been better thanks to everyone there)

A great location! Everything was very comfortable - an enjoyable stay.

For the money I paid, everything was great. I coulnd't make breakfasts because everyday I left the hostel before 8.00 so maybe if only they started a little bit earlier I would be 100% satisfied. But otherwise the stay was great, no regrets.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Positive points: Localization And the breackfast that it's ok Negative points The btahroom for shower was dirty and bad smell The staff from reception wasn't friendly and helpfull rhe rooms were warm and bad smell

• 19th Jun 2015

We were very disappointed with this hostel. As we are staying in hostels and we are aware that all wont be amazing, we are also aware that certain needs to be met. The toilet on our floor didnt flush properly, as did on other floors. the showers were never clean and bathrooms were always dirty. The hostel room itself was farley clean but our lock on the main door was broken and when expressed to the front desk reception they didnt fix it until the following day which didnt make us feel safe. etc

• 12th Jun 2015

Nice hostel. No lockers in rooms.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

The beds were poor the room had no ventilation And no air coditioning I will not recommend this to anyone ever.

• 5th Jun 2015

The worst hostel we stayed in during our 15 week trip. We were in the “12 bed dorm” on the 1st floor. On the 2nd night a 13th mattress appeared on the floor of the dorm and our stuff was moved. The bunks were rearranged so close together that my face was 30cms from another man’s feet. He was too tall for his small bunk and kicked me while asleep. We attempted to complain to the manager on the night and were told they would be in the next morning but didn’t show when we checked out.

to be honest, you pay for what you get. as simple as that. Its a average place. cheap, no lockers and nasty bathrooms/showers. Relatively good locatiom, nothing great. the girls in london are not pretty at all, so for tourism its great but not for party.

It is an old building. The doors opening and closing make lots of noise nd you an easily wake up. The matress was horrible. Like from 10 years ago. The staff was great.

• 26th May 2015