Dover Castle Hostel and Bar Reviews

6a Great Dover Street, London, England

Nice international atmosphere, very easy to meet new people. Also the hostel pub is very nice and friendly and perfect to meet both the guests of the hostel and normal costumers. the restrooms though were very dirty, bad smell from the showers and no hot water in the third floor.

• 26th Jul 2015

The manager of the hostel, Carina is one of the nicest people I've met, and the owner has quite the sense of humor. So glad I stayed, I would gladly stay again. Very pleased with my choice to stay at this wonderful place.

Les douches, qui n'ont que de l'eau froide (!!!), sont assez sales avec du moisi. Si les douches sont très inconfortables, ce n'est pas du tout le cas pour les toilettes, assez propres avec une grande fenêtre (qui empêche les mauvaises odeurs de rester je suppose)

• 22nd Jul 2015

Bom... apesar de não ser muito limpo e um pouco quente mesmo tendo ventiladores. Atendimento , cozinha e ambiente em comum ok.

• 16th Jul 2015

Cold water no hot water Rudest staff ever

The location of Hostel is very convenient. The breakfast is included but not satisfied with the quality of breakfast. Only included breads and cereals. The fruits supply was also limited. We could not get any since we arrived a bit late. Nobody to attend while breakfast.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • India

Showers were cold, and other guests found the lack of privacy to be uncomfortable (as in left when they saw me in there in my underwear) I didn't mind them, though. The location is awesome. A sunset walk on the Thames to the London Bridge and Tower Bridge is soooo close!

Gute Lage, im Sommer viel zu heiss in den Zimmern (Fenster können nicht geöffnet werden, nur mit kleinen Ventilatoren belüftet), nicht sehr sauber. Keine Locker vorhanden

This is a fantastic hostel. The staff are very friendly the dorm room was clean and spacious. I had a great view of the shard from my bed. My stay couldn't have been better thanks to everyone there)

Facil de llegar en metro y económico para dormirse una noche, se puede usar la cocina pero los baños son pocos y se podría tener mejor limpieza

A great location! Everything was very comfortable - an enjoyable stay.

Un sitio genial, repetiríamos sin duda :)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Spain

For the money I paid, everything was great. I coulnd't make breakfasts because everyday I left the hostel before 8.00 so maybe if only they started a little bit earlier I would be 100% satisfied. But otherwise the stay was great, no regrets.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Positive points: Localization And the breackfast that it's ok Negative points The btahroom for shower was dirty and bad smell The staff from reception wasn't friendly and helpfull rhe rooms were warm and bad smell

• 19th Jun 2015

El hostal bien ubicado, cerca de casi todo..las instalaciones regular..desayuno basico. Por el precio esta bien.

Lamentablemente mi estancia ahí coincidió cin un viaje de estudios de niños franceses. Había un sólo baño por piso, pero al ser tantos ellos mas la gente hospedada, tube que esperar 20minutos para usar el baño. En el desayuno pasó lo mismo, se manejaban en grupo saturando los servicios. La puerta de mi habitación tenia llave, pero entornaba mal y nadie se oreicupaba.por cerrarla bien, quedando siempre abiertA. Está a una cuadra del metro de Borough.

Este es un hostel ubicado cercda del puente de londres y del borough market, en la planta baja tiene un bar abierto a todo el publico por lo que los fines de semana es dificil dormir. El desayuno es bastante mediocre. No tiene ascensor.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

We were very disappointed with this hostel. As we are staying in hostels and we are aware that all wont be amazing, we are also aware that certain needs to be met. The toilet on our floor didnt flush properly, as did on other floors. the showers were never clean and bathrooms were always dirty. The hostel room itself was farley clean but our lock on the main door was broken and when expressed to the front desk reception they didnt fix it until the following day which didnt make us feel safe. etc

• 12th Jun 2015

Nice hostel. No lockers in rooms.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

El hostal esta bastante bien, el personal es amable y muy buena onda. El hostal tiene un bar que se pone bien por las noches. Lo único malo es que en cada piso había pocas regaderas y baños para la cantidad de personas en cada piso. Nosotros teníamos que irnos temprano y el desayuno empieza muy tarde y no pudimos tomarlo. Cuenta con todos los servicios y esta en una buena zona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3