DownTown Hostel Lisbon Reviews

Rua 1� Dezembro no 33, Lisbon, Portugal

Rated everything on average because Im not able to rate this hostel since the hostel was overbooked and we were moved into another guesthouse. location of the alternative was good, conditions were the same.

We really enjoyed our time at Down Town Hostel Lisbon

• 1st Aug 2013

Very clean room( and bathroom) and great location right in the heart of Rossio. The staff was very nice as well. Only downside to staying here is that they didn't really have a set up to meet other travelers as I have read about other Hostels. I stayed in a private room as well. I did not see any lockers as I thought I had read in the description of the Hostel although I could be wrong.

• 4th Jun 2013