DownTown Hostel Yerevan Reviews

str. Nalbandian 31-42, Yerevan, Armenia

I stayed there in a single room for 3 nights. Good location, very friendly and helpfull stuff. You can make tea or coffee whenever you want. Possibilities to sit outdoors. So for me perfect place to stay. The only negative point was, that I made a reservation for my return, and when I arrived at 2pm, the room was already occupied by another guest. So I had to find another hostel.

Another flat converted to a dormitory, not a real hostel. Good location and have communal areas to sit or sleep :) It's a ground floor flat with a warehouse downstairs (now it has been converted to rooms). Be aware that you will face with overbooking all the time with this hostel. They blaim on their booking system but they are telling it everyday to any other new guest))) But there is a couch next to reception and it's free of charge, if the hostel is overbooked and if you have already paid, so

Wonderful staff, always helpful. Some minor maintenence issues, but overall good experience. Would return anytime.

• 8th Aug 2014

It was nice stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the prices are low. I'd recommend to stay there if you're intrested in home atmosphere.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Nice, clean hostel right in the centre of Yerevan. Staff were excellent - they sorted us out with everything we could ask for and even did a 4am breakfast for us when we had a flight to catch. However, the beds were about the least comfortable I've ever slept in (awkward springs sticking into my back) and the showers desperately need curtains because otherwise the whole room gets soaked. Overall I'd recommend this, and it's only a couple of changes away from being absolutely perfect.