DownTown Hostel Yerevan Reviews

str. Nalbandian 31-42, Yerevan, Armenia

It was nice stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the prices are low. I'd recommend to stay there if you're intrested in home atmosphere.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Nice, clean hostel right in the centre of Yerevan. Staff were excellent - they sorted us out with everything we could ask for and even did a 4am breakfast for us when we had a flight to catch. However, the beds were about the least comfortable I've ever slept in (awkward springs sticking into my back) and the showers desperately need curtains because otherwise the whole room gets soaked. Overall I'd recommend this, and it's only a couple of changes away from being absolutely perfect.