Downtown 010 Reviews

Oude Binnenweg 148 A, Rotterdam, Netherlands

There is air conditioner in the room. That is enough!

Great location. The lockers are small, so they won't fit your whole bag. Some showers where missing locks (only a door between you and the corridor). Good beds, good breakfast.

Situation is great and the girls are very nice. There wasn`t too much people when I was there. It is little but comfortable.

Nothing to complain. Staffs are very friendly. Location is great, just 10 minutes walk from central station. Facilities are new and clean. Room is big and bed is comfortable.

Only real problem I had with the hostel was that they have soap dispensers with no soap! Also at night we the music was playing in the bar you could hear it in the rooms up stairs and it was pretty loud. One more thing their included breakfast could be more than just 4 slices of toast...

Perfect location, great staffs, nice breakfast, cool live music at Sunday evening. Only the shower rooms need more hangers. I've stayed for 3 nights, will def come back if its possible and recommend it to my friends. Thanks!

it is nice place in center for good price. Staff great and we found there info for free walking tour (live rotterdam) - the best one!

I cannot reccomend this hostel enough! Stayed here for 6 nights and it was the best hostel I've stayed in. Walking distance from everywhere, helpful staff, cheap stay, great amenities - everything is brand new! Only thing I could fault is that the shower wasn't overly hot but that is nothing important. Would definitely be back :D

• 17th Apr 2014

I could tell they had opened recently, but I think they're off to a good start! The common area could use some reorganizing to help guests meet each other - it feels more like a restaurant than somewhere to chat with a stranger

Breakfast was a bit strange as it's all portioned in individual bags, but was a sufficient serving. Rooms are on the warm side, and stairs can be steep and narrow if you have large luggage to carry up. Wifi doesn't work in the room, you will need to be downstairs in the common area for a signal. Kitchen facilities are good for cooking and didn't have any issues with noise from the bar downstairs when staying in a room on the second floor. Slamming doors were particularly loud though.