Downtown Accommodation Reviews

Via Cavour 275, Rome, Italy

Great location, lovely staff, reasonably priced!

Took us in, gave us a 1.5L bottle of water immediately, showed us everything to see in Rome and how to get there. Breakfast in our room each morning was extensive and so filling, even if we left extremely early they gave it to us to put in the fridge the night before. Room was nice, nice bathroom. Felt very homely and the family who ran it took fantastic care of us. Would definitely stay there again, as location was great (amazing gelateria just 100m away!)

• 26th Jul 2015

This was my first real hostel experience and after having many....I can honestly say this was a great way to start my trip. The family that runs the place greeted us will a bottle of cold water and an air conditioned room. We needed to catch a train the next morning and breakfast was going to be a little too early but the next morning there was a knock on our door and a full tray breakfast handed to us. He even hurried us along knowing we needed to get to the station quickly. this is 10 for me.

B2B operator's Lozenro was extremely helpful. my room was facing the street, so it's a little noisy; we did not want to open the window because trash collection bin were right on other side of the street. Bathroom is a little crowded compare to USA's standard. There is no room for you to hang clean clothes and impossible to change in the bathroom. Other than that, the location was excellent: close to metro (Cavour station), and it's very convenience for traveler.

Very good, great staff, brilliant location easily walked to all major land marks.