Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping Reviews

Paupio str. 31a, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

It was 7 am when I got the hostel .By the time I got to the hostel I was freezing.I could not feel my fingers.I knew that check in time is 15:00 but I needed to sleep as I could not sleep whole night in the bus.The receptionists girl was very polite and friendly.She took me to the basement where allowed me to sleep on sofa.The lady brought clean sheet and pillow-case.She brought me hot tea.After sleeping 3 hours and warming myself I went outside.

The location wasn't good at all and the staff was a little bit rude. I think that with this price you can find something with breakfeast included

The Reception is only to 22:00 Open you have Send them Message in Advance or the Door is Close and the Phone nobody Answer, the Staff Lady on the Next Morning Cash the Money ,she d ont give me other Infos ,there is only 1 Toilet for the Etage Open

Very nice hostel. We had a great double private room. It was clean, warm, and the staff was very friendly.

Дуже хороший хостел, приємний персонал. Всім рекомендую!)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

Check in after 3 PM Check out before 11 AM That was tough to follow. Kitchen is provided. But we need to have our own Sugar, Oil, Salt, Pepper ( which I believe is the basic in cooking / boiling tea and coffee ) Drinking in room was not acceptable, but we had three empty bottles.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • India

1.very cold hostel, I become sick after visiting 2. We have booked kruassans on the breakfast, but in the morning someone has eated it, we were hungry and angry

We had a really nice stay !

Wonderful, clean and bright hostel! It is a little far away from the center down a lonely road, but it was very quiet and clean. The staff is great, and there is free coffee in the morning I highly recommend!

Very good stay, the hostel is so well decorated and there's a very good atmosphere! The price is very good for the service. I'll recommend it ! Just, there wasn't liquid soap everywhere needed (empty) and the fact that we can't drop paper in the toilets decrease the hygienic point even if everything was very clean, happy there was towels. Croissants and chocolate's were so good, as the tea and cofee. Very nice concept for self service system. So, glad I stayed there !

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

This was one of my favourite hostels, and I have stayed in a few! It was really lovely, hidden away in a little bunch of trees, wood fires, lovely decking. Beds were really comfortable, big spacious rooms. Showers were a bit scarce for the amount of guests, and really small but hot! Staff were friendly. A bit of a walk to the city centre. But very do-able! Croissants were lovely!

Perfect as always! But please fix the toilets/shower at the ground floor :)

A quite location (as I wanted), a very chill atmosphere, extremely clean: a truly sweet place! Haha, it would be cool if they could have at least one computer available for guests, but otherwise it was all really good.

What the hostel info says here is sometimes not true, but it's okay. It's a pity, though, that breakfast consists only of tea or coffee. Everything else was really cool.

Very nice hostel with reasonable price. Clean, Walk from coach station around 30 minutes. To the Old town is around 10 to 15 minutes on foot.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Macau

Stayed for one night in single room. Everything was great, hostel has all facilities you will need and staff is very helpful. Room was a bit smelly but clean. Great value for money. wifi was excellent. 15min walk to old town.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Latvia

What an amazing hostel!!! A stone's throw from Uzupis, with a lovely space outside to relax in the evenings (HAMMOCKS) and an amazing kitchen with loads of room to cook/eat in. Ludicrously cheap (cheaper to go in a dorm than in a tent!) really clean and comfy and all round welcoming. Will definitely stay there again.

Good cozy place to stay in a quit neighborhood. Only the neighbour his dog is a pain in the ass. For the rest nice hostel, friendly staff, close to the city center of Vilnius, easy to find. The only thong we missed were good curtains. At sunny days we woke up at 6am...

Very good hostel with friendly personel. The only problem was the noise at night when people arrive drunken in the hostel and and stay outside for drinking.

The so-called "deluxe" double room was very basic, the bathroom was dirty and the price was high. The workers are business friendly. The environment is ok, the forest is nice but the all-night-long barking and wandering dogs make you think it is a place for homeless. I would definitely not go back there and would never recommend this place.