Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping Reviews

Paupio str. 31a, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great hostel! Clean. Friendly staff. Low rates. Very quiet at night. Big common areas. Fireplace! YES! Highly recommend. Location is 5 minutes from trendy area of ancient city. Thank you.

• 16th Jan 2016

Perfect place to get to know new people from all over the world. Dont be shy to ask for locations in Vilnius, the team is always ready to support your vacation! Ordering some croissants in the evening is one of the tips I leave here, for me it was a good ice breaker for a new friendship! Looking forward to visit Vilnius again... Vidmantas

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Lithuania

Cool hostel in the lovely Uzupis area! Everything was clean and well taken care of. Our room was a little drafty but there were some extra blankets to borrow. We loved especially the kitchen downstairs and the lobby with the fireplace and the comfy armchairs.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Finland

An OK+ hostel; walking distance to Old Town, nice and clean rooms. Service was a bit slow at times though.

Nice hostel to stay but social atmosphere is not great.

the place is very cool! The first hostel that I have been that hasn't a bunk bed, so is much more comfortable! Everything was very clean and in order. the only problem for me, it was not so close to the main point, but how is a really small city, you can walk this way without problems.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Staff were super friendly and atmosphere is great. There is a nice log fire and bbqs outside, plus a bar inside. It was very quiet and clean. Only suggestion would be to have curtains in all of the rooms. Some seemed to have them whereas some didn't

Sehr gutes und preisgünstiges Hostel mit viel Platz überall. Große Aufenthaltsräume. 2 schöne große Küchen. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und hilfbereit. Außen ist ein Grillplatz. Alles sehr sauber. An allen Betten Licht und Steckdosen für Notebooks.

I had a pleasant stay in this hostel. It is clean and comfortable.

Great hostel. Yes it's a bit of a walk from the centre of town, but it is in a nice peaceful part of town, and right near the trendy artists district. The staff were great, breakfast croissants (1 eur) were excellent. There's even a self service bar, based on the honour system.

Rly nice hostel and very cheap!

• 8th Nov 2015

you find everything you want... nice people, good breakfast, fast wifi, clean rooms, good prices. we will come back for sure!

Excellent place to stay at - friendly and helpful staff, nice cosy atmosphere, delicious croissants for breakfast! I really enjoyed my stay there. Thanks.

There is no place to sit and talk in the evenings, since it has to be quiet everywhere.

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

I found this place extremely cozy and quite magical.I felt very welcomed and had an inspiring experience.Great place to hang out indoors or outdoors . The atmosphere is created with an excellent taste. I'm so coming back !!!!!!!

Great vibes, great location. Also the staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place.

Very nice place to stay and comfortable beds. Staff were helpful and polite. Only thing I noticed was they didn't smile very often but that could just be a culture difference. I loved my stay as the hostel was always warm and the wifi was good.

• 30th Sep 2015

Very enjoyable stay.

It was a bit difficult for me to find, and the surrounding area felt just a bit nervy, but once I made it there I found that the hostel itself feels very safe and has an incredible atmosphere. The staff members are very helpful and the rooms are very nice. I would highly recommend.

Just on the outskirts of the old town, but just a 10 minute walk there. Great room big and we had a little kitchen in ours which was handy. Would definitely come back