Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping Reviews

Paupio str. 31a, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great pleace to be! Nice and kind stuff, amazing atmosphere and superb concept for forest "surroundings".

Booked a double room with an own kitchen. Room looked bigger in the pictures and the kitchen wasn't even close to a kitchen. We had only had a fridge, waterheater and 5 glasses. No knives, plates, forks or something like that. You can hardly call that a kitchen. The heating was good en nice. The showercurtain was almost falling of the wall; and the lights in the room were not working properly. Our towels weren't changed during the 5 days we were there. Not worth of your money.

In general it's a nice place to stay with a lovely and cosy atmosphere. The double room ensuite was great. Although I've to say, they have an issue with showers and heating system: in the middle of the winter with -12° outside you can't just have COLD WATER and heating turned low in the rooms. Either do something with it or stop saving on it.

It was 7 am when I got the hostel .By the time I got to the hostel I was freezing.I could not feel my fingers.I knew that check in time is 15:00 but I needed to sleep as I could not sleep whole night in the bus.The receptionists girl was very polite and friendly.She took me to the basement where allowed me to sleep on sofa.The lady brought clean sheet and pillow-case.She brought me hot tea.After sleeping 3 hours and warming myself I went outside.

The location wasn't good at all and the staff was a little bit rude. I think that with this price you can find something with breakfeast included

The Reception is only to 22:00 Open you have Send them Message in Advance or the Door is Close and the Phone nobody Answer, the Staff Lady on the Next Morning Cash the Money ,she d ont give me other Infos ,there is only 1 Toilet for the Etage Open