Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping

Superb 583 Total Reviews
Superb 583 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
19th Mar 2017

I was very happy to stay at the hostel. I hurriedly booked a private room at the last moment, as I needed a nice place to stay in a hurry. The negative aspect was that after booking, in a hurry, I discovered that as there was no food at the hostel, I would have to get dropped somewhere else first so I could eat, after arriving from the airport, so this was an inconvenience, and after waiting over an hour at the restaurant for my meal I was late arriving at the hostel. a shame. Nice place.

• Israel, Male, 31-40
11th Mar 2017

Great value for money !

3rd Mar 2017

What struck me here was the amount of Lithuanian guests. I was on a trip around Eastern Europe and this was the only time I experienced this. I was keen to meet local people - so this was good. The hostel feels as if it has been designed to look like a home. The dorms actually feel - and look - like bedrooms. This was also good. House rules are posted inside, and these seem quite strict - but then there's a campsite adjoining the hostel and perhaps "campsite" problems have occurred in the past.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Fantastic hostel! I haven't been in such a good hostel for months... The dorm has lots of space, individual lockers, towels, individual lights... The whole hostel is very clean, the kitchen is amazingly equipped. I would definitely stay again!

• TalhaMir
  • Pakistan, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

Good value for money. Hostel was clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. Highly recommended.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
26th Jan 2017

Great little spot. Loved getting the directions in my email about the booking.. Made it super easy to find. I do wish that the driveway would have been salted or something. It was incredibly slippery and we almost fell everytime we left or came back. Super cozy little lounge with a fireplace and a bar. And the kitchen downstairs is good and clean. It is missing a can opener tho, so we had to improvise. All in all we loved it and would stay here again.

• oldtram238735
  • Ukraine, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

This was my second time in this lovely hostel,no words can describe how amazing it is! They must have hired the most helpful and friendly people in Vilnius, they create a magical atmosphere at the hostel, you never want to leave it! The location is just perfect, you're in a quiet place, but at the same time it's like 7 minutes walking from the old town. Must be the best hostel I ever stayed in, thank you guys for this experience :)

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

겨울에 가기엔 추천하지 않습니다. 시설이나 모든 면에서 훌륭하지만 위치상 바닥이 눈 얼음 등으로 미끄러운 겨울에는 걸어가기가 힘들었습니다.

29th Dec 2016

It's a nice hostel to stay at! Quite and spacious! Very nice people work there. I love the atmosphere within the hostel!

• barr1feta9230
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
27th Dec 2016

This is a super beautiful calm place. Staff is really nice and helpful. It's not in the city center but it's worth the walk.