Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping Reviews

Paupio str. 31a, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

No lockers in 4-Bed-Room, very small, no place to put your luggage or clothes

Very nice place. Friendly well informed staff, great bar nd terras and all the facilities you need. Amazing place with nice details. You immediately feel like you are on holiday! Camping vibe nd it It could be easier to find with some more signs. Little out of he city. & curtains would be great, but other than that:perfect :)

Cool hostel with a nice backyard (bar, chairs, hammocks), in the hippest part of the city (Užupis). Facilities are pretty good for the price. My only complain is that they have some weird rules, like you can't bring your own drinks from outside. I understand not having outside drinks in the bar, but you can't even drink them in the kitchen... Some of the staff just roams around looking at what guests are doing, seeing if they're breaking the rules. It feels like the good old communist times!

Beautiful place!

Lovely vibe and great homemade croissants for breakfast. The outdoor bar is a lovely area to spend an evening. The only improvement would be more toilets. Highly recommended hostel in Vilnius.

Great place. Really recommend. Although it is a fifteen minute walk from the cencter.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Very frendly and free atmosphere.

• 29th May 2015
  • Barbados

A great place to stay, with very friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. As one highlight there is a wonderful garden with a terrace. Thankyou for a very nice wek in Vilnius

• 24th May 2015

Towel, sheets and blanket provided for free. Everything was very clean. The hostel is very close to the old town, around 5-10 minutes by walking. Atmosphere wasn't bad, just too quiet. I had the feeling I was alone in the place :P But maybe I was just there at the bad time (may) ? Because for sure, the place is very nice with a big terrace, comfortable armchairs under umbrellas and even some hammock ;)

Great pleace to be! Nice and kind stuff, amazing atmosphere and superb concept for forest "surroundings".

Booked a double room with an own kitchen. Room looked bigger in the pictures and the kitchen wasn't even close to a kitchen. We had only had a fridge, waterheater and 5 glasses. No knives, plates, forks or something like that. You can hardly call that a kitchen. The heating was good en nice. The showercurtain was almost falling of the wall; and the lights in the room were not working properly. Our towels weren't changed during the 5 days we were there. Not worth of your money.

In general it's a nice place to stay with a lovely and cosy atmosphere. The double room ensuite was great. Although I've to say, they have an issue with showers and heating system: in the middle of the winter with -12° outside you can't just have COLD WATER and heating turned low in the rooms. Either do something with it or stop saving on it.

Besides the initial trouble of finding the place, my stay here was great. I was here on Christmas Day and the atmosphere was really nice, many people sat down by the fire in the evening and had a beer. The location is great, a short walk through a park to the centre, staff were kind and the rooms very clean.

It was 7 am when I got the hostel .By the time I got to the hostel I was freezing.I could not feel my fingers.I knew that check in time is 15:00 but I needed to sleep as I could not sleep whole night in the bus.The receptionists girl was very polite and friendly.She took me to the basement where allowed me to sleep on sofa.The lady brought clean sheet and pillow-case.She brought me hot tea.After sleeping 3 hours and warming myself I went outside.

The location wasn't good at all and the staff was a little bit rude. I think that with this price you can find something with breakfeast included

The Reception is only to 22:00 Open you have Send them Message in Advance or the Door is Close and the Phone nobody Answer, the Staff Lady on the Next Morning Cash the Money ,she d ont give me other Infos ,there is only 1 Toilet for the Etage Open

Very nice hostel. We had a great double private room. It was clean, warm, and the staff was very friendly.

Дуже хороший хостел, приємний персонал. Всім рекомендую!)

Check in after 3 PM Check out before 11 AM That was tough to follow. Kitchen is provided. But we need to have our own Sugar, Oil, Salt, Pepper ( which I believe is the basic in cooking / boiling tea and coffee ) Drinking in room was not acceptable, but we had three empty bottles.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • India

1.very cold hostel, I become sick after visiting 2. We have booked kruassans on the breakfast, but in the morning someone has eated it, we were hungry and angry

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7