Downtown Hostel Reviews

Kropyvnytskogo str. building nr 12, floor 5., apartment 18, Kiev, Ukraine

THIS HOSTEL HAS CLOSED DOWN! When I dragged all my stuff to the location and up five flights of stairs no one answered the door. I called and the person said they had been closed for a month - although the signs are still outside the entrance and you can still book a bed. I guess the owners also own City Center Hostel so I had to drag all my stuff again to that place for a bed.

It was a terrible experience to stay at this hostel, I followed the address, and turn out to a flat that is under refurbishment, the co-worker told me that there is no hostel here, and then helped me to call the hostel receptionist. Finally, the receptionist brought me to another places. Still, she made an mistake to my reservation, so I need to stay on a sofa for two days. You can have a better experience in Kiev if you give a chance to other hostel instead of this!

good place to stay