Fabulous 65 Total Reviews
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews
Downtown Hostel Located at Armando Sanhueza # 555, , Punta Arenas.
Chile
Punta Arenas Patagonia 6200000 Armando Sanhueza # 555
89% 65
-53.1563827 -70.9067273
    Rooms available

3rd Mar 2016

Cute little hostel, basically a room in a house. The owners live next door. Clean, excellent wifi, and close to Bus Sur and Bus Fernandez and not too far from everything else so decent location. I had a "private room" which was a 3 bed bedroom I had all to myself. It was not "ensuite", but I did have access to my own bathroom down the hall. Overall great place to stay after doing the W trek in Torres del Paine. Owner was nice and helpful.