Downtown Hostel Reviews

Armando Sanhueza # 555, Punta Arenas, Chile

Good walk to the downtown of Punta Arenas from the Downtown Hostel. Rarely saw the owners; really was no staff, I was left on my own. Room was nice, very clean, had my own private bathroom down the hall outside my room. I believe there was a room with a private bath in the room. When I did see the owners they were helpful and very nice.

Very close to the bus station. Close enough to downtown to be convenient but not noisy. In a run down part of the street, no curb appeal. The front door was locked but Sonja showed up quickly when I rand the bell. Might have been better to have a sign to that effect at the door. It was a slightly stressful few moments. Kitchen facilities available. A simple breakfast laid out in the morning. Tea available all the time. Good wifi. Very comfortable room.

• 26th Feb 2014

A nice and small hostel with a very kind owner. He knows the town and its sights very well. The rooms were clean and cosy. The breakfast was basic but satisfying. All in all recomendable!

View all Punta Arenas Hostels