Downtown Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 74 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

Such a cute and comfortable place, I felt like a guest in someone's house. It was extremely comfortable and clean but lacked the social atmosphere of your typical hostel (granted this was more of a B&B stay). Location is ideal and get you to all the major tourist spots with a 10-15 minute walk. I would recommend staying here over a hotel to save your money. Great place for a 1-2 night stay.

• Germany, Male, 41+
6th Jan 2017
7.7

The owner was very nice & helpful, all rooms clean and everything in walking distance. However, this was the noisiest place we booked in Patagonia - you could hear every car going by.

14th Dec 2016

The couple who owned the hostel were outstanding in terms of hospitality. There was a misunderstanding in the price, and the owner was willing to work on what I felt was a reasonable compromise. His wife actually cooked me a christmas dinner since I was there completely alone on the 24th. Outstanding hospitality, and ideally located just a block or so from Buses Fernandez. It was my point of entry and exit to my Patagonia trip, so being close to the bus station saved me a cab fare. HIGHLY recomm

13th Dec 2016

Very quiet, clean and comfortable.