Downtown House Reviews

Domingo J. Navarro, 10, 1 planta, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

I have just returned from Downtown House after staying there for two weeks and would just like to say that this was my first time staying at a hostel and I think that the next one I stay at will have to be very special too compare with this wonderful place. The location was brilliant as the bus station is only 5 minutes away and you can travel anywhere for a very reasonable price. The house is set in a lovely part of the town with loads of history. Wonderful staff and very friendly. Thank You.

• 14th Mar 2015

Me and my partner stayed there for one week, the location as well as the space itself were absolutely spot on. Main bus station is just round the block and top of the restaurants literally on door step... We've had double private and the bed was very comfortable, though even in January we had beed bitten by mosquitos that were occupying the bedroom walls. As for free breakfast, it certainly wasn't their strongest asset and you are best bringing your own, that could be purchased in nearby shop.

Brilliant value for money. A great location and lovely atmosphere. Very clean, well equipped and useable kitchen. Thank you for a lovely stay. If I come back to Las Palmas, Downtown will be my first choice.

• 27th Nov 2014