Downtown-Lodge Reviews

Dorfzentrum, 3818, Grindelwald, Switzerland

there are only 4 sockets in a 9-bed dorm while 3 of them are situated next to 1 bed, that means you have to go to the living room to charge your phone. There is only 1 bathroom at night in one lodge with 5 dorms, I stayed there in off-peak season, so I didn't have to wait so long for taking shower, but I can't imagine how it would be in summer! And the most terrible is, the hot water supply was not stable at night! My friend had to take cold water shower while it was below 10 °C outside

Everything about my stay at the down town lodge was magical. The people were so funny and nice, the rooms are dark and quiet. Don't miss out on this fantastic place!!!!