Downtown Oasis Reviews

Budapest, Karoly krt. 24., Budapest, Hungary

Very kind and helpfull staff. Really clean rooms and great common room.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

I was really happy my stay. Noemi had emailed me beforehand to confirm my arrival

A friendly, small hostel close to the main transport hub with lots to do nearby. Highly recommended!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Belgium
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent, it was exactly what we were looking for. Quiet, clean, welcoming.. we instantly felt at home with the friendly and helpful staff and the homely kitchen with tea/coffee facilities. A good base from which to explore the city - location perfect for the Jewish quarter, shopping, and checking out historical sites both sides of the river. We had our own clean room with bathroom at very reasonable rates and entirely hassle-free. NB Not recommended if you're after a party atmosphere!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Great hostel. Really happy with my choice. The rooms are set in a nice style and staff is very much trusting its guests and leaves them be independent. There is a kitchen to use and TV to watch if necessary. Comfortable shower, not large amount of guests and really nice room with a balcony. Location superb.