Downtown Oasis Reviews

Budapest, Karoly krt. 24., Budapest, Hungary

I stayed in the double room of the hostel, didnt see much of the other guests. It was very homy and private, which I liked. It practicly is a large flat turned into hostel. Absolutly great location, supermarked next door, view on the jewish synagoge from the balcony, clean, affordable, nice and helpfull staff, tea and cofee for free. Definitely a must for stay in Budapest!

very nice and clean place with a cosy double room. There is everything you need when you travel, big and confortable common room, nice kitchen, free wifi. The staff was very kiery nice and clean place with a cosy double room. There is everything you need when you travel, big and confortable common room, nice kitchen, free wifi. The staff was very kind and helpful, the girl helped me to organize my one day in Budapest which was very helpful for me, thank you! I loved the view from the balcony! :)

• 5th Jan 2015

Very kind and helpfull staff. Really clean rooms and great common room.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

I was really happy my stay. Noemi had emailed me beforehand to confirm my arrival

A friendly, small hostel close to the main transport hub with lots to do nearby. Highly recommended!

• 16th Aug 2014