Downtown Oasis Reviews

Budapest, Karoly krt. 24., Budapest, Hungary

The hostel gives privacy, security, and it is close to all the major attractions.

Lovely place to stay. More an apartment than a hostel really. We had the whole place to ourselves for a couple of days which was great. Best for couples or for people who want some peace and relaxation. Whole place is Art Deco style with original features everywhere. The balcony overlooks the street with great views of the synagogue. Staff were helpful, only reason I rated good was because they are not there all the time so didn't really see them. Comfy bed. Well equipped kitchen. Wifi good.

• 16th Feb 2015

I stayed in the double room of the hostel, didnt see much of the other guests. It was very homy and private, which I liked. It practicly is a large flat turned into hostel. Absolutly great location, supermarked next door, view on the jewish synagoge from the balcony, clean, affordable, nice and helpfull staff, tea and cofee for free. Definitely a must for stay in Budapest!

very nice and clean place with a cosy double room. There is everything you need when you travel, big and confortable common room, nice kitchen, free wifi. The staff was very kiery nice and clean place with a cosy double room. There is everything you need when you travel, big and confortable common room, nice kitchen, free wifi. The staff was very kind and helpful, the girl helped me to organize my one day in Budapest which was very helpful for me, thank you! I loved the view from the balcony! :)

• 5th Jan 2015