Downtown Paraiso Hostel Reviews

Carrer de la Junta de Comer�, 13 Ppal, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Anastasia and Isabella were the best! They really made my vacation worth it. They were very nice and helpful. Anastasia helped me when my luggage was lost and my flight was delayed. She helped me to feel at home. She was very friendly as well. Isabella was also very kind to everyone and helpful. She made my stay comfortable and enjoyable. They really went out of their way to help everyone out. I hope they are still there when I return to visit with my friend next year!

The possibility to use wifi was only in the common areas but not in the rooms.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

A very nice cozy hostel with relaxing interior design. They don't offer breakfast though. Maybe for some people this is an advantage. Definitely recommend it.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Ukraine

In some of the showers, the hot water simply does not work. Another thing, the hostel should alert people that the lockers in the rooms need padlocks. Regardless of that, the location is excelent and the staff is very very friendly.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

It is a cosy place. Nice that they have roof terasse.

Partly it was hard to sleep in the hostel, because it was very noisy there. All the walls were very thin in the Hostel.

Enjoyed my stay here although a certain incident did give this place an air of negativity. In terms of the double room it was perfect, warm, comfortable and well priced. The outside showers are a no go unless you being pelted with ice to wake yourself up, although indoor showers are much better. The worst part was when on my final day I went to reclaim food left in the fridge, only to discover to my horror that some scoundrel had stolen my two blocks of English cheddar, despite the names on them

Helpful and friendly staff, close to the city center and to an underground station.but the beds were really old and noisy,the rooms are smsll and also we found some hair in our pillows.

very good hostel they also closd the supermarket. i want to come here again:)

Great location, clean, open air terrace, helpful staff... everything I expect from hostel. What else?

The only comment I have is about the beds. I have the impression it is about time they change the matress and maybe the planks under the mattrass.

Had a really great stay, really friendly and helpful staff, and excellent value for money. The hostel is located very close to Las Ramblas, in a great location but we were warned by a local shopkeeper to be careful in the area, so maybe don't walk back alone late at night. The staff were really helpful with everything, there was also a nice outdoor terrace area. Seemed to be a very safe hostel.

Al the staff were very friendly and informative. The only negative was that I believe there was a homeless person staying in the same Room as me. He was very stinky and was sleeping and drinking in the room constantly.

Not bad. Very busy coz of low prices. Tourist tax not incl. In advertised price

• 11th Dec 2013

Although I just stayed one night here, I felt at home. It was a really nice sleep that I could have after a long day journey. Thanks.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • MoreFun
  • China

Staff very friendly, nice and helpful!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Portugal

Rooms are little cramped up for space. Partcularly if there are four guest in one small room. Also the bed made quite a noise.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • India

The place is well located ,the staff is welcoming , the facilities are just perfect and the price is very cheap. We simply loved it!

I arrived very late in the night ,but staff was very friendly to me he show my room where I have to stay , I absolutely enjoyed very clean hostel staff were friendly , that's my best Holliday ever

• 3rd Nov 2013