Downtown Paraiso Hostel Reviews

Carrer de la Junta de Comer�, 13 Ppal, Barcelona, Spain

I liked the hostel but the room wasn't great, but I could stay here again. Staff were very friendly and the facilities were fine.

Could not find the place there was no sign out front

Somone on the desk 24 hours a day which made me feel safe and also could go to if needed tips etc. Great location 2 mins from Las Ramblas Very clean bathrooms the whole time we were there Friendly staff

• 13th Sep 2014

very helpful staff and beautiful terrace!

I stayed at this hostel 7 years ago and I liked it so much that I booked it again. The location is excellent and there is 24/7 service and friendliness from the staff. Both dorms and privates are comfortable and the communal areas are both beautiful and cosy. A nice place to stay, I would go again tomorrow if I could :)

It is a very nice hostel, I stayed there before. Last time I stayed at the dorms in the back of the building, This time I stayed in one of the private rooms in the front and I have to say it was noisy; both from the street and the reception. It is also awkward that you have to cross the reception area to go to the bathroom when you stay in the front rooms. Otherwise, the hostel is a very cosy place with a looovely terrace. It is also very centrally located!

This place has very thin walls, not enough showers and toilets. The location is great of course, but since public transport is excellent in town I will try to stay a bit outside next time and use the metro. A bit outside of the actual old town you will find better deals. We had a twin room, which looked nice on the pics, but in reallity it was substandard. Two years ago I had a hotel room in the same neighbouhood for the same price and better quality.