Downtown Paraiso Hostel Reviews

Carrer de la Junta de Comer�, 13 Ppal, Barcelona, Spain

The best value for money!! Really good location!

Anastasia and Isabella were the best! They really made my vacation worth it. They were very nice and helpful. Anastasia helped me when my luggage was lost and my flight was delayed. She helped me to feel at home. She was very friendly as well. Isabella was also very kind to everyone and helpful. She made my stay comfortable and enjoyable. They really went out of their way to help everyone out. I hope they are still there when I return to visit with my friend next year!

The possibility to use wifi was only in the common areas but not in the rooms.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

nice and cosy, excellen value for money! wow

A very nice cozy hostel with relaxing interior design. They don't offer breakfast though. Maybe for some people this is an advantage. Definitely recommend it.

• 22nd Feb 2014