Downtown Paraiso Hostel Reviews

Carrer de la Junta de Comer�, 13 Ppal, Barcelona, Spain

Great location, central to everything. Great roof terrace. Staff helpful and rooms and bathrooms clean. Just one thing to note - the name of the hostel on here does not appear on their front door! It's listed as just Downtown hostel which meant we walked up and down before trying both hostels on the street.

• 2nd May 2014

Downtown Hostel was very accommodating, The staff was friendly and the rooms were well taken care of.

• 24th Apr 2014

I strongly recommend it.! Great location, really in the city center. In the reception there is a lovely Greek girl always there to assist the visitors.

The best value for money!! Really good location!

Anastasia and Isabella were the best! They really made my vacation worth it. They were very nice and helpful. Anastasia helped me when my luggage was lost and my flight was delayed. She helped me to feel at home. She was very friendly as well. Isabella was also very kind to everyone and helpful. She made my stay comfortable and enjoyable. They really went out of their way to help everyone out. I hope they are still there when I return to visit with my friend next year!

The possibility to use wifi was only in the common areas but not in the rooms.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

nice and cosy, excellen value for money! wow

A very nice cozy hostel with relaxing interior design. They don't offer breakfast though. Maybe for some people this is an advantage. Definitely recommend it.

• 22nd Feb 2014