Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The staff at Dozy house and friendly and very helpful. The dorms were extremely clean and had hot water. The only downside to this hostel was that I stayed during Chinese New Year and there were a lot of young children. Overall it was a great experience and I extended my stay! They also opened a beautiful new hostel around the corner called heuan pak-Dee that is definitely worth checking out!

A lovely hostel, great location within a few minutes walk to all the sites in old town. Very clean, spacious rooms, delicious breakfasts, and helpful staff. Gina runs a great hostel, warmly welcomes you, and treats you like family. I would highly recommend Dizy House.

The front desk staff are all friendly and very helpful with booking tours/excursions for you. We stayed in a private double room, which was very spacious with a king bed and great bathroom/shower. There's an amazing restaurant just around the corner on Singharat Rd. that we ate at every day...I think it's called Cosy Corner, right next to a clothing store. Breakfast isn't included, which is the only unfortunate thing, since most other places we stayed cost a little less and provided breakfast

• 19th Jan 2016

The owner is a lovely person and helps you with everything you need. The location is not the best (in the NE of the old city), but with a red Tuk Tuk you can get nearly everywhere for 20baht. Facilities are not the best I saw, but alright. And free coffee, tea and toast bread is a nice gimmick!

The staff at dozy house was great very helpful in anything we needed. The location was not bad about 10 min walk to the night market and a main area to food and shops. They had breakfast there too so it was easy to eat there in the morning. The only problem we had was that they didn't clean our room while we where there, we only stayed two days so it was pointless to say anything.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The free bread, coffee and tea all time made us feel at home and was really appreciated. Although the hostel is located near Wat Pra Singh, the good restaurants in Chianf Mai are a tuk-tuk ride away.

Our stay was excellent. Very clean. Friendly staff. The owner was helpful and very kind!

• 16th Jan 2016

The woman who owns this place is so amazing! Nicest hostel owner ive met! The rooms are basic but come with nice big lockers. Good location to get to most things in Old Chaing Mai. Great coffee place right across the street

Very nice! Quite and friendly. Very nice place to stay. Staff (receptionist -Mint) super friendly, always smilling and helpful. One of the best receptionist I have had pleasure to meet. Location is great. Value for money!

We LOVED staying here! It's super clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the AC is powerful and there were always rental bikes available. We'd recommend this place to anyone. It is a wonderful, comfortable home base from which you can explore the city of Chiang Mai.

Fabulous hostel, recommended to all by me. Would benefit from individual lights by beds in dormitories.

Very friendly place to stay, we even got a free ice cream. Which i have to say was very pleasant. Location was in the north western quarter of Chiang Mais old town. Everywhere is accessible by Tuk Tuk. When it was time to leave, the owner arranged a transfer to the airport which was very handy.

The staff were so lovely! The hostel is really nice, with bathrooms in the rooms. The bathroom was quite nice too. However I found the location was a bit out of the way.

This place was wonderful, I would stay here again! The staff was amazing and helped with everything we could have asked for! The helped us book excursions, taxis, motorbike rentals, and more. They were wonderful! Stay here if you can!

Very friendly and very very helpful. Definitely reccommend.!!

Amazing place with excellent staff! Would stay there again!

Great house with an amazing helpful staff. I will definitely stay here again when I go back to Chiang Mai.

Staff were very helpful and the breakfast was more than filling. Dorm rooms were good but door to bathroom needs to be solid(not slats). The noise from a shower woke the whole room up. Otherwise, it was lovely and a calm environment. Thanks!

Absolutely wonderful hostel. I had to stay far longer than expected because I got sick and that also led to me staying in the dorms as well as the private rooms. All of them are very clean with comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. WiFi in the rooms is working properly. The staff are incredibly nice and also very helpful when it comes to organizing trekking tours where they offer a wide range of options so that you are not restricted to the conventional tours. Definitely recommended!

Our rooms were so clean and nice !!! Best value for the money. The mixed rooms weren't nice or comfortable but the private rooms were awesome !!