Superb 454 Total Reviews
Superb 454 Total Reviews
Dozy House Located at 2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai Chiang Mai 50200 2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District
91% 454
18.7915825 98.9792633
    Rooms available

26th Apr 2016

We believe Dozy House to be the best place to stay in Chiang Mai. The location is completely perfect; not too far from city center yet still inside the square. The lady who runs it is simply one of the best hostel owners in all of Southeast Asia. They gave us a ride to the bus station in their family van when we needed to leave and were confused on where to go. The rooms are large and the lockers (security) are exactly how they should be done. You can book tours/trips from here. A+ rated hostel.

• France, Couple, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Absolutely lovely place, we really enjoyed our stay. The staff were super friendly and extremely helpful with any questions we had. Rooms are big and spacious with a good bathroom. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone coming to Chiangmai

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

I liked it here all around chill, nice vibe and the most friendly staff! I will go back! Everyone staying, was awesom we all chilled, like I said welcoming friendly vibe all around. I was never worried about my stuff the lockers are nice and big! Location Is ok but it's not hard to get around if you have a moped or get rides. The staff can and will help you.

13th Apr 2016

I visited during Songkran and was very impressed with the hostel. The free breakfast is toast, which is better than nothing. The staff were very friendly and easy to talk to

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Dozy House was a lovely place to stay - a mix of calm & social. The staff are great - really helpful and kind! Gina - you run a sweet place! :) The location is good - on the edge of old town - which is close enough, and easy to get to and from. The free breakfast consists of tea/coffee, toast and spread - all available to snack on throughout the day too (for free!). You can rent bicycles from the hostel - super convenient! Good value for money, good people... I recommend staying here! :)

• China, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

It was an extremely pleasant stay at Dozy House. The room was big and clean, though the neighbor next door was a bit noisy at night. All the staff were really friendly and hospitable. One of the staff spoke very good English ( and I guess she was Gina?) and I liked her enthusiasm. Overall, I looooooved my stay there and would definitely choose Dozy House again if visiting again. 在Dozy House住的很愉快。房间很大也很干净,尽管晚上隔壁房的房客有点吵。所有的工作人员都很友好、好客。其中一个前台姐姐英语说得特别好,而且很热情! (我猜是Gina?)总的来说,在那里住的很愉快,如果下次再去清迈,还会选择这家。

• Australia, All Male Group, 41+
24th Mar 2016

Stay at Dozy House! The staff are lovely and the rooms clean and pretty. This was my second time in Chiang Mai and I didn't hesitate in choosing to go back there. I think the only grumble I have is that the wifi was a bit slow. The owner and her team are such nice people - they are family, always smiling and always willing to help. I loved being there and will go back there when I return to CM for the third time

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

Great place to stay. Fantastic bathrooms. Welcoming and helpful staff! Also the Thai tea at breakfast is a must have!!

15th Mar 2016

Nice hostel in a really quiet area, the internet didn't worked that well during my stay, but overall a good experience. Staff is very friendly

14th Mar 2016

Incredible place. Staff is very friendly and they serve up a good breakfast for pretty cheap. Would stay here again.