Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

This is the nicest place I've stayed in Thailand so far. The staff couldn't of been more helpful even if they tried. I originally booked in for 2 nights but ended up staying 5 I was that happy with the place and the area.

I absolutely adore this place! I stayed in a private room, so beautifully decorated, luxurious and spacious. The staff were so helpful with literally everything. Only thing would be the bed could use a mattress topper for comfort but other than that this was one of the nicest places I've stayed on a budget price. Little harder to meet people here but its definitely possible!

Awesome experience! Spent 4 days in Chiang Mai and felt at home, including being down and out with food poisoning for a day! Awesome staff, facilities, and location. Highly recommended!

• 23rd Nov 2015

I arrived tired and weary after a long day of travel, only to find my room reeking of bug spray. Not usually the sensitive type, I was surprised that I immediately got a headache. I asked the staff to deal with it - I either needed a new room or a refund if the smell couldn't be aired out, but they got right to work clearing it out and sorting out who was spraying chemicals indoors. No only did they sort it out well, but despite my cranky exhaustion they were kind and generous about it!

Nicest place we've stayed in Thailand! Thanks.

Super nice staff, nice hostel, looks clean and cozy. mattresses are a bit thin, but the shower great.

Great and clean hostel with an amazing host. She and her staff will help with anything from helping you book excursions and rides, to waking up extra early to make you breakfast before your activity for the day. A great common area with food and drinks available 24/7. Great location, highly recommended!

• 7th Nov 2015

Was worth every penny! The lady behind the counter couldn't of been more happier and helpful if she wanted! Her husband even got out of bed ridiculously early for a flight we had to catch which just goes to show the lengths they are willing to go to make sure every customer is satisfied! Chiang mai is a great city! Wish I could of stayed for longer and will definitely be go back! Dozy hostel will be my choice of accommodation! Highly recommend it!

Nice hostel

• 24th Oct 2015

The straff was very friendly and helpful. The location is ok, there's several places to eat just around the corner aswell as a 7/11. But the breakfast at the hostel is recommend! It's amazing.

Great hostel. Staff is very nice and helpful. Very cozy environment and clean. Location was okay, but a good walk for those who enjoy walking! Would recommend.

We loved our stay at Dozy House! Walking distance to the market and restaurants. Gina is super nice and more than accomadating for trips and taxis etc. Breakfast is really good if you choose to order. Thank you Dozy House!

Dozy House was the best hostel I have stayed in. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. If I return to Chiangmai I would love to return there :D

Stayed in a dorm beds were quite comfortable. Lockers for security. Nice big shower! Not too close to anything.

Loved my stay. The owner woke up at 6 am to make us a great breakfast before we left for an early morning day trip. All around great place to stay

The bed was amazingly comfy, we slept like babies zZzzzZzzzZZzzzz :) And the staff was very helpful especially the owner and her little son were lovely :)

A really comfortable clean hostel. Shared a private room with my partner. Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful, a great choice of hostel

We had a superb stay at Dozy House, the room was an excellent size as was the bathroom, the staff were very friendly and incredibly helpful when it came to organising day trips. It is in a good location, still within a short walk from the local amenities in the old town and a Tuk Tuk is easily obtainable from the end of the road in case you wanted to go a bit further afield. The food is also very nice and it has a very laid back feel about it.

1 2 Next » last »