Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Jina, her staff (hi Coco!) and her family were wonderful. This is a very comfortable and clean place to stay. It is not a party hostel but rather a calm oasis in Chiang Mai. That being said I still met a lot of awesome people during a stay of 7+ days in the dorms. I loved the location, it's walking distance to everything (20-30 minutes to the night bazaar, which I consider walking distance, temples are around the corner). Jina and the helpful staff made the stay. I highly recommend Dozy!

• 15th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Very well located in chiang mai and the staff is super friendly. I would highly recommend staying there on your trip to Chiang Mai. The restroom should have been cleaned more often but that is a minor problem.

We absolutely loved staying at the Dozy House. Gina, the owner, was super helpful and always had a huge smile on her face. She made our stay in Chiang Mai a time we will never forget! The Dozy is in a great location in walking distance to lots of restaurants and bars. It is also super close to the Sunday market which is a plus! Our room was clean, spacious, and had a great updated bathroom. I would recommend anyone going go Chiang Mai to stay at the Dozy- it was great!!

• 8th Jul 2015

Dozy House is fantastic! Jina (owner) helped me to organise several activities in and around Chiang Mai! In addition she is such a warm welcoming person that I really felt at home during my stay.

I can't speak highly enough of Jina for I have never, in all my travels, met someone more willing (and downright excited!) to help me plan than her. She's friendly, engaging, helpful, and, really, just plain wonderful. Stay at Dozy House; you won't regret it. (Facilities are great, too!)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Spacious, comfortable and clean room. Free toast and coffee/tea with other nice breakfast options available for a reasonable price. Highly recommend this place for a relaxing stay.

1 2 Next » last »