Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Clean, hot showers. Aircon worked great. Large lockers. Free toast and tea 24 hours.

Very nice hostel, we wanted something a bit quieter, where we could keep to ourselves, and this delivered. If you're looking for a busier, bustling place where you can easily meet people, I'd recommend going with Bunchun instead. But if you want to have your own clean space away from it all, Dozy House is perfect.

Staff was very kind. The dorms had nice, big lockers to use and an amazing shower with hot water/ aircon. I met other travelers there that I got along well with and spent time with, so if you're traveling alone it's good. Be careful with the laundry, though. I had a few nice articles of clothing go missing. It could have been mixed with another person's laundry, but I was upset to get to my next location and find they were not in my laundry bag :(.

• 9th Apr 2014

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff here is so hospitable and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. Mixed dorms are spacious with large lockers and adjacent bathroom- very clean. There is free use of the kitchen and free tea/coffee and toast/jam/butter as well. The staff can help you arrange activities and transportation during your vacation and on your way to/from the airport, which is only about 10 minutes away. Very homey. I would definitely come back again!

Staff is really nice.. Will come back...

Staff are nice, especially Nee. She is passionate to recommend the travel routes and the food around.

Good hostel for a one night stay

Cant Fault this place when it comes to value for money. And the staff are super nice and helpful!

Room is big and they are all very nice. Breakfast is free. The location of the hotel is a little far from the central part but we usually use taxi. Better not to order Jungle Flight here because their rate is worse than others. We paid more than others in the team who ordered in their hotle. It's like 500tb difference.

I stayed 3 nights in the dorm. Had an on suit bathroom that was clean, with an excellent shower. WiFi worked well throughout. Toast anytime in the common area. Could make your own eggs for 6 bhat an egg. Also had coffeee and tea and a common fridge. Booked a couple of activities through them, but there was no pressure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Area is within the gates of the old town, and it was on a quiet road. Would certainly stay here again.

Jina the owner of Dozy House was an amazing host. The two times I have been to Chiang Mai, I have stayed at the Dozy House. Gina is extremely helpful and very pleasant in helping me to achieve what I want to do in the city even with limited time. The facilities are clean, air-conditioned, and comfortable. I'll recommend and stay at Dozy House again.

• 10th Mar 2014

Dozy house was affordable, in a great location, and had a comforting and friendly atmosphere. I don't recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a 'party' environment; However, this hostel provides one with a great place to rest up for adventures and relax. The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful as well. They will assist in providing transportation/rentals etc. Highly recommended. Thank you Dozy House!!! :)

• 28th Feb 2014