Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Dozy House was wonderful! We stayed one night and ended up staying 7 more. 3 of us had a private room with a fridge, TV, and clean towels and paid 12$ US each a night. Gina was extremely sweet and helpful and booked all of our excursions on the first day we were there. I would HIGHLY recommend this place!

• 17th Apr 2014

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Clean, hot showers. Aircon worked great. Large lockers. Free toast and tea 24 hours.

Very nice hostel, we wanted something a bit quieter, where we could keep to ourselves, and this delivered. If you're looking for a busier, bustling place where you can easily meet people, I'd recommend going with Bunchun instead. But if you want to have your own clean space away from it all, Dozy House is perfect.

Staff was very kind. The dorms had nice, big lockers to use and an amazing shower with hot water/ aircon. I met other travelers there that I got along well with and spent time with, so if you're traveling alone it's good. Be careful with the laundry, though. I had a few nice articles of clothing go missing. It could have been mixed with another person's laundry, but I was upset to get to my next location and find they were not in my laundry bag :(.

• 9th Apr 2014

friendly owner, staff. quite reasonable for the time of year it was during songkran so prices were a bit inflated everywhere. I would definitly go back and it is very close to town and other fun hostels.

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff here is so hospitable and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. Mixed dorms are spacious with large lockers and adjacent bathroom- very clean. There is free use of the kitchen and free tea/coffee and toast/jam/butter as well. The staff can help you arrange activities and transportation during your vacation and on your way to/from the airport, which is only about 10 minutes away. Very homey. I would definitely come back again!

Staff is really nice.. Will come back...

Staff are nice, especially Nee. She is passionate to recommend the travel routes and the food around.

1 2 Next » last »