Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I stayed at Dozy house for three nights before leaving to do a two day trek. The staff were really cheery and helpful, there is free tea, coffee and toast 24 hours a day and there is a big living area down stairs good for chilling out. They serve great breakfasts too. HOWEVER, we reserved beds in the dorm for after our trek, and arrived hot, tired and in need of a shower. They had given our beds to someone else meaning we then had to find another hostel. This really changed our opinion.

Dear Ruth, This may be a mistake by misunderstanding. We did not intend to give bed to someone else, but rather than misunderstand. However, I am sorry if I make you upset on this. We will compensate you someway if an opportunity come by again. You are always welcome to our house. Jina

I love Dozy House! This was my 2nd time staying here, Gina and the staff are phenomenal, so friendly and helpful. My friends and I came during Songkran, so it was all booked but Gina was a godsend and moved us around to whatever room was available. It's a bit out of the Old City walls, but I've enjoyed both my stays here, which a year apart. I highly recommend you stay here!

Super helpful and friendly staff, willing to the little things (ie printing visa letters, adding a strip of bacon) without hassle or charge. Will be recommending to others.

Hostel is on a quiet street on the west side of the old city. No too far to walk anywhere or catch a red truck. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, offering great suggestions what to do and where to eat. Hostel is kept quite clean and great value for money.

1 2 Next » last »