Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff here is so hospitable and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. Mixed dorms are spacious with large lockers and adjacent bathroom- very clean. There is free use of the kitchen and free tea/coffee and toast/jam/butter as well. The staff can help you arrange activities and transportation during your vacation and on your way to/from the airport, which is only about 10 minutes away. Very homey. I would definitely come back again!

Staff is really nice.. Will come back...

Staff are nice, especially Nee. She is passionate to recommend the travel routes and the food around.

Good hostel for a one night stay

Cant Fault this place when it comes to value for money. And the staff are super nice and helpful!

Room is big and they are all very nice. Breakfast is free. The location of the hotel is a little far from the central part but we usually use taxi. Better not to order Jungle Flight here because their rate is worse than others. We paid more than others in the team who ordered in their hotle. It's like 500tb difference.

I stayed 3 nights in the dorm. Had an on suit bathroom that was clean, with an excellent shower. WiFi worked well throughout. Toast anytime in the common area. Could make your own eggs for 6 bhat an egg. Also had coffeee and tea and a common fridge. Booked a couple of activities through them, but there was no pressure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Area is within the gates of the old town, and it was on a quiet road. Would certainly stay here again.

Jina the owner of Dozy House was an amazing host. The two times I have been to Chiang Mai, I have stayed at the Dozy House. Gina is extremely helpful and very pleasant in helping me to achieve what I want to do in the city even with limited time. The facilities are clean, air-conditioned, and comfortable. I'll recommend and stay at Dozy House again.

• 10th Mar 2014

Dozy house was affordable, in a great location, and had a comforting and friendly atmosphere. I don't recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a 'party' environment; However, this hostel provides one with a great place to rest up for adventures and relax. The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful as well. They will assist in providing transportation/rentals etc. Highly recommended. Thank you Dozy House!!! :)

• 28th Feb 2014

The hostel is 10 minutes away from the airport and it costs you 120 TBH by taxi to get there. Easy and practical. Moreover, you can have coffee, tea and toasts all day long wit no extra cost. The owner is very helpful and lovely! Moreover, she helps you with tours, information and maps. My 6-bed mixed room had its own bathroom, which I consider to be very nice since it gives you more privacy and can be easily accessed, once it's attached to the bedroom.

Nice place to stay!

Gina is awesome! She helped me figure out exactly where to go with a map and all. And I can't say enough good things about the shower here! Super hot, lots of pressure, I probably stood there for 20 min my first night. Gina will also do a BIG basket of your laundry for 80 baht and it will be ready the next day.

It was a really choice ,the staff were really helpful and nice. Very convenient to anywhere because of the location. We had a excellent trip with their help. That's the best hostel I've ever had in Thailand .

• 4th Feb 2014
  • China

Amazing hostel with amazing staff. Great help and advice was given and always without asking. Beds were comfortable and there is a ban on durians which can as a more than welcome relief! Excellent place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »