Dozy House Reviews

2/1 Singharaj Road, Soi 2, Sriphum Sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Dozy house was affordable, in a great location, and had a comforting and friendly atmosphere. I don't recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a 'party' environment; However, this hostel provides one with a great place to rest up for adventures and relax. The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful as well. They will assist in providing transportation/rentals etc. Highly recommended. Thank you Dozy House!!! :)

• 28th Feb 2014

The hostel is 10 minutes away from the airport and it costs you 120 TBH by taxi to get there. Easy and practical. Moreover, you can have coffee, tea and toasts all day long wit no extra cost. The owner is very helpful and lovely! Moreover, she helps you with tours, information and maps. My 6-bed mixed room had its own bathroom, which I consider to be very nice since it gives you more privacy and can be easily accessed, once it's attached to the bedroom.

Nice place to stay!

Gina is awesome! She helped me figure out exactly where to go with a map and all. And I can't say enough good things about the shower here! Super hot, lots of pressure, I probably stood there for 20 min my first night. Gina will also do a BIG basket of your laundry for 80 baht and it will be ready the next day.

It was a really choice ,the staff were really helpful and nice. Very convenient to anywhere because of the location. We had a excellent trip with their help. That's the best hostel I've ever had in Thailand .

• 4th Feb 2014
  • China

Amazing hostel with amazing staff. Great help and advice was given and always without asking. Beds were comfortable and there is a ban on durians which can as a more than welcome relief! Excellent place to stay.

Gina was so helpful , all and all a good deal . aloha Phil

Great hostel, nice rooms and very friendly staff.

I would definitely recommend this place. The staff is very helpfull!

Staff were extremely helpful and continually went out of their way to organise activities for us, even beyond our time in Chiang Mai

• 23rd Jan 2014

I LOVED my time at Dozy, I was here for 7nights. Gina and Nee are awesome, they go above and beyond. They had everything I wanted to do and see, helped me book tours, flights, bus tickets and more. A lot of my friends wanted to stay here after coming to visit. About the room: Thin mattress, but comfortable. Awesome shower, always hot. Made A LOT of friends. Love the toast all day thing. Clean everywhere I went (kitchen, dorm, lobby, bathrooms). You need to stay here!

The room was very big and the hostel was clean. The owner was helpful in booking massages and activities. You can easily walk around the old town from here and see many of the important sites. A light breakfast was included. I only stayed here for one night, but it was very comfortable and relaxing. Make sure you let them know if you are arriving earlier than operating hours! I wasn't able to check in when we arrived early, but she let us shower and change in another room, which was very nice.

I absolutely loved my stay at Dozy House! Gina and the staff are incredibly friendly and so helpful in suggesting ideas and organizing activities for you. The atmosphere is so chill, really great place for relaxing.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel, she is super friendly and helpful. The 6 baht eggs with coffee, tea & toast make easy breakfasts. Definitely will stay here again.

Location is nice and quite. You have everything you need around you. Main Pub locations are on the other side of the old town though. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was nice spacious and clean. More like a homestay really. Loved it very much!

Very good value for money. Clean rooms. Thin walls, but quite. Really helpful and friendly staff. Good english. Toast is availible the whole day.

Gina was very helpful and provided me with assistance when needed. My room was great, hot water, and very peaceful. The hostel is near a lot of temples within walking distance as well as eateries.

Very comfortable with a family atmosphere. Staff very supportive and friendly and they strive to anticipate ur needs...they did most of the bookings for me. I would def stay there again when in Chiang Mai....

The staff were awesome, they help you book anything and they also do your laundry for about 85THB per load! The shower was great, rain forest style you can definitely shave and wash your hair. There was also complimentary breakfast every morning. And the staff spoke English we'll.

Greatest shower ever (as in 2 shower handles and water so hot you have to use the cold water). It may have been an off-time for them, but this place is more guest house than a hostel. Not many backpackers. If you are looking for a nice quiet place, this is for you.