Superb 34 Total Reviews
Superb 34 Total Reviews
Dplan Backpackers Located at 1F, 1394-313, Jungdong, Haeundae Beach/BEXCO, Busan.
South Korea
Busan 48095 1F, 1394-313, Jungdong, Haeundae Beach/BEXCO
97% 34
35.1618585 129.1630786
    Rooms available

• mlee232425
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at dplan. Lee is extremely nice and he went out of his way to help me out with researching ferry tickets to Fukuoka and Osaka. I am very grateful for his kindness. Location Ia great. Right around the corner from the beach and the haeundae market with a bunch of really tasty and cheap eats. I hope I get the chance to stay at dplan again. Thanks lee!

12th Apr 2016

It all comes down to this, staying in Busan and not going here is a mistake. Lee was very friendly and helpful, I would say that he is more of a friend than a host. The hostel is located in a very good area, close to the subway, 2 minutes from the beach, and there are some good places in the area if you are interested in seeing some of the nightlife.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Lee is without doubt the most accommodating and friendly host I've met on my trip. He's cool to hang out with and always goes the extra mile. Downloaded a movie on his computer just because I said I wanted to see it. The hostel is in a great location, always clean and tidy, WiFi is strong, nice meeting space with free breakfast every morning. Doors have keypad entry so are secure. Felt like a home away from home: I stayed here for over a week, and came back later in my Korean travels. Stay here!

1st Apr 2016

Everything about this hostel was great, except for the fact that breakfast doesn't start until 9:00 AM. My friends and I were hoping for an early start, but because of that, we had to go out before breakfast, then come back for it. Aside from that, the beds were cozy, and the location is ideal for the Haeundae beaches!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Lee is just the best hostel owner in whole Korea! He will provide you with all the useful and important information. The rooms are very clean, secured with a high-tech lock and provide enough space for everyone. Also the showers and toilets are big enough and more important: they are very clean. Every guest gets her/his own slippers, towel and bed sheets. The breakfast buffet is included and very delicious (you can even cook eggs there). If you're in Busan, definitely check this place out!

23rd Mar 2016

Awesome friendly guy runs the hostel, hostel is nice clean and in a good location. Social also

22nd Mar 2016

If it wasn't for Lee and his wonderful hostel, my time in Busan wouldn't be this good. If you're looking for a place to be able to sleep, feel home and have fun at the same time, this is it! Thanks a lot again, Lee!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

I loved staying at this hostel! The owner, Lee, is adorable: so welcoming and helpful! Very cozy atmosphere that made me feel at home in Busan. Dplan is located not far from the metro station and close to the beach - although far from some sights downtown Busan, many good attractions and hiking trails can be found in Haeundae area as well as many good restaurants. I will for sure stay there again if I am in Busan.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Feb 2016

I really love this hostel! Everything is very clean, it has a really relaxing feel to it, and the owner is such a sweet guy! He gave us lots of help with directions and figuring out how to get where we needed. Also the free breakfast is really good. I was honestly surprised at the quality we got considering how cheap it was! The only downside was that the music from next door can be heard in the dorm rooms. I would definitely come here again!

11th Feb 2016

Phenomenal location for this hostel! 5 mins to the beach and literally one street over from the night market! The owner Lee is an absolutely great guy as well - he went out of his way a few times to make sure we knew good spots to eat and party in Haeundae. The hostel has a really warm atmosphere too and it feels like you have come home for a couple days. I only stayed 2 nights but I wish I could have stayed more and will definitely be back if I'm in Busan again!