Dplan Backpackers Reviews

1F, 1394-313, Jungdong, Haeundae Beach/BEXCO, Busan, South Korea

Lee was amazing!! He was super welcoming, incredibly kind~ DplanSpace is really cosy, small and comfortable! Thanks a lot Lee! Hope to seè ya soon~~~

The owner is really nice, and the hostel is really clean and near the sea. It's also convenient to go to the subway station. I'm very happy I met many nice foreigns(form USA, Canada,Fance and so on). Busan is a beautiful city I want to come again.Finally I really recomment the guest house!!!!!

Two friend and I stayed at this guest house 3 (2 of us)/2(1of us) nights. There was no problem extending our stay after the first night and adding our friend. The owner is very forthcoming and friendly, he helped my friends book a ferry to Japan and showed me howto get to the Busterminal in Haeundae, from where I could go to Seoul (very recommended sice it just 15~20 min away from the hostel). The interior is very modern, there's always nice acoustic music playing and the beach is really close.

Excellent hostel and staff! Dplan Backpackers is located extremely close to the popular Haeundae beach (for all you beach lovers) and the subway, which will provide you access to all the other popular destinations within the city. The bustling Haeundae market is also a stones throw away, with a huge range of delicious and authentic korean foods to choose from. I would highly recommend Dplan Backpackers to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in busan.

• 1st Jan 2016

The Hostel is very clean and the facilities are quite good. It's located close to haeundae beach as well which is a cool place to hang out or watch the sunset. The staff were really helpful and gave me some tips on what to see and where I should I visit. It's a fairly small hostel and a bit removed from Gwangali ( the main bar area) but it's fine if you're just here to sight see and don't mind getting a taxi back after a night out.

Dplanspace was a wonderful hostel for my time here during the international film festival. Its proximity to Haeundae Beach may be its most prominent feature, being only 5 minutes away on foot; but I think the hostel's management is its defining quality. Not only hospitable but accommodating. Light sleepers, be warned:the bass from a nearby club permeating the walls into the early morning.

I went during the Busan Film Festival and mentioned in passing that the tickets for online were sold out and the owner noted which movies I wanted and actually helped me get them by continually checking the website throughout the day. I was floored by her willingness to help me. Based on her friendliness I would stay again.

The owner is such a nice woman! We arrived very late and she was still there to welcome us. She even made us Korean pancakes for Chuseok!

• 28th Sep 2015