Superb 43 Total Reviews
Superb 43 Total Reviews
Dplan Backpackers Located at 1F, 1394-313, Jungdong, Haeundae Beach/BEXCO, Busan.
South Korea
Busan 48095 1F, 1394-313, Jungdong, Haeundae Beach/BEXCO
97% 43
35.1618585 129.1630786
    Rooms available

• France, Couple, 25-30
18th May 2016

Very good Guesthouse with very nice breakfast. Clean dorms but mattress not very comfortable. But only one WC and shower for guys and only one WC and shower for girls. Only one toaster for all guests... Close to karaoke or night club so little bit noisy.

10th May 2016

Exactly what I look for in a hostel when I'm travelling. Medium sized with a nice friendly relaxed atmosphere. Hot showers, comfy beds and great staff. Only regret is I only had 1 night to spend there. Though it was spent playing Uno, drinking soju and talking with other guests and Lee the owner (who even handled ordering my Kyochon chicken over the phone for me). Highly recommend and next time i'm in Busan i'll be booking here again.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

My two-night stay here was great.. Lee is a very friendly and helpful host. The location is near the Haeundae beach, bars and restaurants. Highly recommended!

28th Apr 2016

owner Lee is very friendly and courteous. location is perfect. you can get to Haeundae Beach in 3min (just cross over the road).

• ltpeanuts
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2016

A lot of the reviews for Dplan Space just talk about Lee, and it's for good reason. Lee was the most helpful hostel owner I've ever met, his local knowledge and easy going nature made staying at the hostel great. The beds were comfy, the breakfast, while simple, was a great thing to have in the morning. The location is great, 2 minutes walk to the beach, and 10 seconds to the market street. Next time I'm in busan I'll stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

It's nothing fancy, but the owner is awesome and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. Considering the low cost, I think it's an excellent value, and and I'd stay there again.

14th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at dplan. Lee is extremely nice and he went out of his way to help me out with researching ferry tickets to Fukuoka and Osaka. I am very grateful for his kindness. Location Ia great. Right around the corner from the beach and the haeundae market with a bunch of really tasty and cheap eats. I hope I get the chance to stay at dplan again. Thanks lee!

12th Apr 2016

It all comes down to this, staying in Busan and not going here is a mistake. Lee was very friendly and helpful, I would say that he is more of a friend than a host. The hostel is located in a very good area, close to the subway, 2 minutes from the beach, and there are some good places in the area if you are interested in seeing some of the nightlife.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Lee is without doubt the most accommodating and friendly host I've met on my trip. He's cool to hang out with and always goes the extra mile. Downloaded a movie on his computer just because I said I wanted to see it. The hostel is in a great location, always clean and tidy, WiFi is strong, nice meeting space with free breakfast every morning. Doors have keypad entry so are secure. Felt like a home away from home: I stayed here for over a week, and came back later in my Korean travels. Stay here!

1st Apr 2016

Everything about this hostel was great, except for the fact that breakfast doesn't start until 9:00 AM. My friends and I were hoping for an early start, but because of that, we had to go out before breakfast, then come back for it. Aside from that, the beds were cozy, and the location is ideal for the Haeundae beaches!