Dplanspace Guesthouse Reviews

1F, 1394-313, Jungdong, Haeundae Beach/BEXCO, Busan, South Korea

Dplanspace was a wonderful hostel for my time here during the international film festival. Its proximity to Haeundae Beach may be its most prominent feature, being only 5 minutes away on foot; but I think the hostel's management is its defining quality. Not only hospitable but accommodating. Light sleepers, be warned:the bass from a nearby club permeating the walls into the early morning.

I went during the Busan Film Festival and mentioned in passing that the tickets for online were sold out and the owner noted which movies I wanted and actually helped me get them by continually checking the website throughout the day. I was floored by her willingness to help me. Based on her friendliness I would stay again.

The owner is such a nice woman! We arrived very late and she was still there to welcome us. She even made us Korean pancakes for Chuseok!

• 28th Sep 2015