9.5
Superb 330 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
2.0

Shouldn't even be considered a hostel. It advertises 10-15 minute walk from the old town but is easily 30. Says there's a pickup service but if you arrive after 8pm there isn't. There's no keys, no safes, no lockers. Essentially zero safety for you/your belongings. I booked for 3 nights but after the first 2 I switched to a different hostel in town that was the same price and far better in every way. Avoid this place at all costs. After tons of hostels this is easily the worst I've seen.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

The staff was very friendly, we had a great time here and would definitely stay there again!

9th Jun 2017

Great people running the hostel, really made the stay memorable. Had everything you could need, kitchen was great, good WiFi and power. Supermarkets nearby. Good place to chill out with others as well

31st May 2017

I didn't think I was going to like Korcula as much as I did. The staff and guests were great to hang out with. Would have stayed longer if it weren't the end of my trip.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th May 2017

Had an amazing time at this hostel! The pool and BBQ area was a fantastic place to chill out with a beverage. The new Manager, Jeremiah seemed to have things running pretty smoothly and was super nice, hilarious and made sure I had everything I needed. Already planning my next visit! Thanks guys!

18th May 2017

The had everything a hostel needs and a little dog even. Was a bit of a walk from the ferry. But is was worth it!

• almostgone472560
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th May 2017

Nice staff running the place. There's was a BBQ next to the pool while I was there and then everyone went to a local bar for some beers. It was a nice stay. Only wish I could have stayed longer. Croatia is amazing!!! I'll come back!