Dragan's Den Reviews

Ulica 91, Put Svetog Antuna, Korcula, Croatia

Dragan is a legend, his hostel is paradise, the walk to town is a 20 minute stroll through heaven (that's if he or the lovely Tanya doesn't pick you up which they seem to be happy to do at anytime). The price is the best in town to boot. We had a private double with en-suite which satisfied us immensely. We had privacy but also an opportunity to meet travellers and revel! You should stay here!

This was quite far out of town with a pack, they did however come to pick me up but only after I found someone in the town who knew where it was and called them for me. I got upgraded to a single room which was great but there wasn't much atmosphere, it wasn't like a normal hostel and lots of parts of the house smelt funny. It's definitely the place to stay if you want to meet others it's just not quite the hostel environment I expected.

Dragan was very helpful and a great host. The hostel was clean we we got upgraded to a private room at no charge. There was some cherries left out and stuff to nibble on by the host. The pool was a nice touch after a long day to hang out by and have a drink. The location is about 30 min walk from korcula old town but was a perfect home base for us to see the whole island. Dragan did offer to drive us to the town etc but we had our own car which we parked in his driveway which was perfect.

• 16th Jun 2015

Owner is so kind and helpful. Room and quiet and clean, they also have well-equipped and clean kitchen. One thing you might think be a problem is it's bit far from old city, but don't worry they offer FREE pick-up, drop-off. (Actually I didn't know and walked to the hostel, but it's fun) I recommend the hostel.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts