Dragon King Hostel Reviews

No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Checked in late night with the receptionist waiting just for me in the wee hours. Great friendly atmosphere. A go to hostel.

Really friendly staff and the hostel is very clean. Every day they have an event in the bar, which is nice. Location is very good, close to the metro which is very convenient. Had a very pleasant stay!

Great to have curtains around each bed for some privacy, and having a light and power socket was great! There weren't any hooks in the rooms though which was annoying. And the shower drain in the communal bathroom on the second floor kept blocking

Fantastically located hostel for exploring Beijing. Close to the easy to use Subway, walking distance of most things as well. Staff are amazingly helpful and provide you with all information you could possibly need and are able to recommend excellent local eateries you may normally walk past (and write names in Chinese for you!). Was made to feel part of the family immediately and was please with the tours booked with them directly. Everything a hostel should be. Highly recommended.

Such good customer service! The receptionist met me briefly on check in and remembered my name for the duration of my stay there. Very welcome!

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Staff are all super friendly.I will definitely recommend to friends if they come to Beijing.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

A brilliant Beijing hostel, very close to a subway station and plenty of restaurants. Staff are very helpful. Everything was clean.

The tour info flanked along the wall is pretty good,help staff and clean room,l love it!!!

I liked being there but in general it was nothing special. I did not pay a lot of money so actually I can not complain. The manager I randomly met asked me for feedback and was very happy about it. I think they will improve even more. If you standard is no too high, this hostel will be just fine. They have a nice bar and the people working in there are veeeery nice. it is also very close to the metro and located pretty close to the main city.

Stayed here because of my friends' recommendation.The staff is really good and helpful.I been to the wall during the day there,nice view,it was really great.The location is good ,you can find almost everything you need when you go outside the smally alley which is pretty quiet and traditional....

• 16th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Hostel has a great location; it’s next to a subway and also close to a nice bar area. At night it is easy to meet other travelers in the hostel bar. Would recommend staying in this hostel.

This place is great and they helped me a lot. If you're a girl travelling by yourself, this is your place. The girl at the counter even remembered my name.

This place is more like a hotel with dorm than a hostel, everything is good besides to meet people. They have a small bar but very few people there, the comment area is very small,even charge computer fee which is not common for a hostel.wifi is slow,the laundry is a bit pricey for a hostel but seems you couldn't get a better deal. Location isn't the best, not close to anywhere,staffs are very friendly.if you just look for a cheap place to stay in Beijing, this place defiantly is a good choice.

Great value for money, very conveniently located near the metro station and very helpful staff. Highly recommended!

• 9th Nov 2014

We had a great time here, staff were very friendly and helpful, the bar was sociable and we enjoyed the dumplings party. Though the everyday cleaning was thorough, some of the bathrooms need a bit of a scrub. Really good location, plenty of places to eat nearby. Would happily stay again!

I only stayed for one night, but was able to meet a lot of people at the Dumpling party. Mostly non-Chinese tourists as well as foreign food/drinks at the bar. Wifi worked well, staff is always willing to help anyone that needs information on places or tours, especially Kandice was very kind. Thanks!

This is one of the best hostel in Beijing that I think.Staff is very helpful and kindly, I like there.

Great location, staff excellent, internet does not work properly but I really recommend

For my fest hostel in China, it was fabulous !! I felt safe and well taken care of :). Thank you !

This was my second time to visit Beijing. I returned to stay here again because the staff members were very nice. It would be great if they have a little common area for guests. However, the bar was the best part of the hostel. I spent most of my time on chilling out in the bar. lol

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7