8.5
Fabulous 1,887 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,887 Total Reviews
Dragon King Hostel Located at No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District
85% 1887
39.9327588 116.4193725
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

awesome place! Staff member are willing to help you out. very close to the subway and market (food, coffee, super market and tea.). I was there in Nov 2016 for 4 days. they only take cash no ATM. Other then that, i will come back

• England, Couple, 31-40
11th Nov 2016

It's not Buckingham Palace but it's very central, clean and has a great bar. The hostel is a little shabby round the edges, decor is very dated but it adds to the charm. The staff are nice and some speak very good English which I know will be important to some people. The hostel has lots of useful info about local attractions. Bed was very comfortable and the room warm (-5 at night)

Thanks for your review and we will try our best ,looking forward to seeing you next time.

• ducanmortimer92161
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
24th Oct 2016

This place helped my stay in Beijing! This place also had what I needed to see and do in Beijing too! The staff was great to me and helpful! My warmest thanks to you all there!

Thanks for your review and we are glad to you enjoy here.looking forward to seing you next time.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
18th Oct 2016
4.6

A few instances really bugged me but the main issue was the fact we had people in and out of our room constantly. Someone checked in at 1.30 and woke us up. Another night someone checked out at 3am and then someone else checked in at 8am despite the room not being cleaned or beds made. Then cleaner comes in at 9am to clean. The hairdryer was on till 1am most nights and there is signs saying it shouldn't be used after 10. We went to reception but the said it's not there problem.

Thanks for your review and sorry for disturb you.and we have the warm notice in the public shower (please do not use the hairdryer after 10pm),but sometimes someone did not comply with it. you stayed the dorm room,and some customers check in or check out at mid-night.sorry about that.

9th Oct 2016

Perhaps the best hostel I've stayed so far in Beijing! Great location, price, staff was great and the bar were great! Met a lot of friends and highly recommend this place! I had a lot of good memories here and I hope to return again someday!

• Belarus, Couple, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
8.0

Pretty good, but you can find much better value for your money in Beijing. The hostel is quite large, but there's no common room as such, only a pretty expensive bar that's empty most of the time. Not the best place to hang out with other travelers. The rooms are decent, but the location is just great.

• jennifertdaley8699
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Oct 2016
5.7

I was very disappointed with this hostel. It has a great location and was easy to find. I booked 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm. Upon arrival we were told that each of their 4 bedroom dorms were check into already and my travel companion and i would have to be split up. We ended up having to book a private room for an additional cost- since it was the hostels booking error, in my opinion they should have given us the room as the same cost we had booked at. The room we stayed was moldy.

Hi friend you have booked 2 beds in the 4 beds dorm , we have keep the beds as your booking , just in the different dorm , there is no rule we have to keep the same room for you , you say you want stay together , so we give you a twin bed room as a very cheap price , you just paid 13 RMB difference for the private room and you are agree with this deal very happy , if you dont agree you will not do like that , so we dont think it is our fault .

• kmdiggle7029
  • England, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2016

It was a quick stop over and I only used the bed, but I was happy with what I saw!

17th Sep 2016

I had a great experience at this hostel. Based on the price and the location, it's a solid value. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the dorm room I stayed in was satisfactory. Would stay here again.

• iliakondr2613
  • Russia, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Wasn't very lucky with the room. Wish the bed was little more soft, slept like on a wooden mattress. Sockets in the room are old, couldn't hold phone charger properly, emitted sparks. In order to light the light bra between the beds needed to knock the wall. Room really had problems with electricity equipment, not very safe. Room # 301