Dragon King Hostel Reviews

No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Best hostel in Beijing,90 seconds walking from subway,staff could help you actively,the room was bright with window and comfortable.99% Guests were backpackers,super easy to make friends with others and go traveling together.happy to choose a right one.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

I had great time there,thanks for all of staff there.close to metro,clean room,friendly staff,cool bar was a great to think about where you are going and what did you do today.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Easy access to the metro, helpful English speaking staff, plenty of food restaurants nearby. Nice atmosphere in the on site bar/restaurant.

This is one of the best hostels we've stayed in in China. It's extremely close to the subway station,and the rooms are spacious and clean. We ended up staying an extra 4 nights because it has a great atmosphere and a really personalised service. The staff are amazingly attentive, we didn't meet anyone that was unfriendly! Candice, however, is the best hostel staff I've come across. She's friendly, personable and will go out of her way to make sure you have a good stay. She's really an asset!

Recommended from my friends who stayed here before .Really amazing!!Excellent staff ,they always keep smiling and try their best to help you ...we had good time together by dancing in the bar !!I wanted to stay longer !keep that !

• 14th Jul 2014

Lovely helpful staff who really make you feel welcome. Good advice about what to visit. A nice mix of peopke from around the world. Will definently be staying next time I'm in Beijing.

The hostel was perfect,you can get the information what you want,you can see smiling faces everywhere(even from guests),super great hostel.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • China

A really nice hostel which is really close to the subway and the city center. Me and my friend enjoyed our stay. I have to say the the staff was excellent. They helped us out everytime and even booked our traintickets. The food in their restaurant is tasty, but a little expensive. If you are looking for a good place to stay in Beijing with a low budget I definitly recommend the dragon king hostel or their partner happy dragon hostel right down the same street.

I had a great stay in this hostel. The staff is very motivated to help, only sad that i needed to leave early. I would stay again here.

it is a good hostel,good location,good staff! I t is the best choices! The staff in the bar and reception will help you,if you have any problem!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff were extremely nice! The location is excellent; it's only a two minute walk from the subway. The shower I had was very nice, but took a little while to heat up. The bed was very firm, which I liked but my girlfriend didn't. The room was small, but I've had smaller. Overall, really nice hostel and worth the price. I've stayed there twice and would stay there again.

Dear We are so honored that you give us a so high review, thank you so much, and we will try our best to be better .As you mentioned the things we will solve them as soon as possible .Hope you have a nice journey in China .looking forward to seeing you again

Amazing!!!Dragon king hostel is the best hostel i stayed!Perfect!I cannot express my mood in words!Lovely reception,Candice,Simon,Ruby,Eileen and Morning!Everyone is friendly,they have been my best friends in Beijing!I love this hoste!Amazing!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • China

Wonderfully helpful staff--everyone spoke great English, and they were so welcoming and willing to tell us where to go and what to do. No complaints about the rooms. Location is good, especially with a metro station about a three minute walk away. Great hostel choice!

• 3rd Jul 2014

The "scenic patio" was gross. Discarded matresses and hanging clothes made it impossible to enjoy. The bar is alright, but isn't the kind of place you would meet people. Our private room was very small and not worth the money. Their laundry service is also not very good. The staff were terrific though and the location is very good. Only 2 minutes from a metro station. Wifi was surprisingly good.

Thank you for speak highly of our location and staff. For the problems you said, we are so sorry to give you some inconvenience, but we had feedback to the manager and cleaned them already. would you mind trying next time, welcome . you will see a wonderful scenic patio.

Nice hotel, still personally feel should be better to clean beds more regularly. I had a feeling mine wasn`t clean enough.

This is my fourth or fifth time staying at this hostel. It's a great place in a super convenient location, the bar is good an it's only about 15 minutes to either Great Leap location ( it's biggest advantage in my book). The staff are always helpful and the rooms always clean. If I come back to Beijing again, it will be my first choice

The hostel was overall pretty good, but lacked a common room and worst of all the free wifi was horrible. The beds and most amenities were very good. The staff is very nice and is always willing to help. This hostel is very good but they need to fix their wifi and increase the speed. It made booking and looking up stuff painfully slow.

Very comfy, and excellent staff. Would absolutely recommend this hostel.

Nice hostel on a good location! Staff was helpfull and the ice coffees at the bar are great:) Really Enjoyed my stay here!

The only problem with this hostel was the smell of drains in our bathroom, otherwise it was perfect.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7