Dragon King Hostel Reviews

No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Excellent place to stay in Beijing. Central, personal very nice,rooms cheap and clean.

• 11th Apr 2014

Great location!

• 9th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel close to the subway station but in a quiet little street. The staff is incredible helpfull and just adorable. They are trying their best to keep the bathroom clean but I guess there are too many people using it. Take advantage of the tours profided -I went to the great wall and it was totally worth the money. I will come back to this hostel for sure!

Well, what I can say, I liked this hostel a lot! Thanks to a staff who spoked in Mandarin with me, when understood I want to. Thanks to cafe/bar, first evening went outside searching for some cheap place, I found one and was not very happy, so, if you don't want to be mistaken and want to eat some 100% good and delicious food, don't waste time and eat in Hostel, it's worthy going. Tour desk is standard to this kind of hostels. Location very good to go from the final stop of airport express.

Great hostel. No complaints. Everything you expect from a good hostel.

Top location easy to find very friendly staff.Met a lot of people again from previous stops

I saw a lot of good reviews about this hostel, I'm sure if it was just for dorms or the 1st & 2nd floors. We stayed in a private room on the 3rd floor and it seems like it was not redone. The bed wad very old and the room did not have basic things like toothpaste/toothbrush, soap or hand towels. The springs on the bed were also sticking out. In the morning I was rudely told I could not change my free beer for a coffee coupon because the date was already written on it, as if that matters.

Lovely hostel in great location. Decor and bathrooms are a bit dated but fine for backpacker budget. Bedding was clean although floors were a bit dirty. Good tours. I did the Great Wall Tour and really enjoyed it.

• 1st Apr 2014

The Friendliest staff you will encounter at a hostel. Candice is amazing but they are all fantastic.

Great location for exploring Beijing's Hutongs. Probably the best location in the city both neighborhood and vicinity wise. Sanlitun Hostel is closer to the party bars but neighborhood is nothing. This one is an easy walk from subway station with cheap and friendly mini shop for drinks/snacks across the street. Clean room and clean bathrooms. Staff very friendly and helpful. Lacks a hostel "common room" but the bar isn't bad. Arranged Great Wall trip which was fun.

Dragon king is a great facility. It seems like a renovated apartment complex or something to that effect. Both the desk and cleaning staff were amazing and the wifi worked quite well, especially in the middle of the building. Tons of other tourists there making it easy to go out to attractions.

I loved my stay at the Dragon King! The staff was very helpful and friendly to every traveler who stayed there. They always had a smile on their face and answered every question I had. The tour to the Mutianyu Great Wall was unbelievable and was very affordable! I recommend going to the Mutianyu Great Wall as well as other tours the hostel provides.

• 23rd Mar 2014

really nice stuff and a good place to be. Would go there again.

The hostel seemed very secure and they kindly let us leave our luggage with them for a day, locked away safely in a cupboard. It is in a very good location as it was only a 5 minute walk from a fairly central Metro line. The staff were very lovely and helpful, speaking good English. The bar was very nice and reasonably priced. The computers worked well and had webcams so you can use Skype. Overall it was a good stay and excellent value for money.

Staff are awesomely nice. great location.

Wonderful staff that truly cares about your experience. Good location, walking distances to restaurants, stores, and banks. They have their own bar and cafe, which serve delicious food! They also offer tours and shows which I highly recommend. We visited the Great Wall of China and went on their tour, AMAZING EXPERIENCE and loads of fun. Don't think twice, book with them!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Vietnam

Awesome place. The staff is so nice and helpful and the bar is great place to meet both the people in private rooms and in dorms. Really good and tasty breakfast. Good bunkbeds in dormrooms and you have a locker for each bed. Feel safe to stay here. I would love to stay here again.

Dear signe Thanks for your good reviews,we will get better and also hope to see you again..:)

Since I don't do dorms, my review applies to private double. I felt as though I had booked a fancy hotel room. Beautiful and huge bathroom with a shower with a door, large super comfy bed. The staff was very helpful. We did not eat at the cafe as they were a bit pricey. However there is an awesome eatery just across from the hostel's front entrance that had decent prices.

Great staff, so helpful with booking trips! Very clean, reasonable, great cafe, good location, highly recommend!

Good hostel in Beijing. Close to the metro, close to many cheap restaurants ( there a student one close to it). Rooms were OK, maybe a bit to many beds in one room ( one less with have been perfect). One downside one the showers; if you are staying at ground floor you have to go to first floor. The bar a cool place to gang out but the beer its a bit expensive ( 20RMB). Excellent and helpful stuff - the The Wall tour is worth in terms of money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6