8.2
Fabulous 1,906 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,906 Total Reviews
Dragon King Hostel Located at No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District
82% 1906
39.9327588 116.4193725
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

I've stayed at this hostel 4 or 5 times already, I go here every time I'm in Beijing (the staff recognizes me by now :P) The location is good, staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. More than decent hostel

• Norway, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
6.6

Okay hostel, but nothing special. Would've preferred to stay closer to touristic areas, as the distances are very big - we ended up spending a lot of time on transportation.

5th Jan 2017

I had a late check-in around 1am and the English speaking clerk was courteous throughout. The room was comfortable for me. I'd recommend single rooms for budget travelers who want a bit more privacy.

2nd Jan 2017

Best staff ever. Staff was always willing to help and gave a lot of information. Didn't care much for the food in the area.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
26th Dec 2016
6.6

Staff were lovely and very wiling to help where possible. The beds were however awful as they were actually bed bases and not mattresses.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

The location is very great, can get MRT at 5 minutes by foot. There are also lots of shops and restaurants around the hostel. It also close to the forbidden city, National palace museum, Tiananmen Square, Beihai Park and so on.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Overall our stay at the dragon king was pleasant, staff were helpful and the facilities were nice. There were however two issues: #1 my security locker was broken upon arrival. The front desk staff didn't fix it and for the duration of my stay I didn't have a working locker. #2 the three hour tour we booked turned into a very rushed two hour tour because of some organizational issues. We did. It receive a partial refund.

Thanks for your review and sorry for our mistake,actually we have repaired the locker but we forgot give it to you.Looking forward to seeing you next time.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
4th Dec 2016

I really liked the hostel. The staff was really kind and even helped me book a train. Also gave a great recomendation for Peking Duck. I rented a bike from them and even though it was a bit expensive, it was really great. Good location, near the metro, and especially if you need to take care of visa stuff (quick bus ride to the embassy area). also had great extras like free shampoo, nice towels, hair dryer, and curtains on the bottom bunk. wifi is iffy, but in China thats to be expected.

Thanks for your review and we are glad to you have a good time in our hostel,Looking forward to seeing you nextr time.

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

awesome place! Staff member are willing to help you out. very close to the subway and market (food, coffee, super market and tea.). I was there in Nov 2016 for 4 days. they only take cash no ATM. Other then that, i will come back

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Located right next to a train station making it really easy to get to. Went on the great wall tour with the hostel which is highly recommended. Cheap draft beers at the bar, especially during happy hour! The internet was quite bad, and there wasn't a particular common room, just a bar.

Thanks for your review,and sorry for the wi-fi,the repairman has check it,it'swas ok,but the facebook and goole is not working in china.Looking forward to seeing you next time.