Dragon King Hostel Reviews

No.78, Dongsi Jiutiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

The hostel was overall pretty good, but lacked a common room and worst of all the free wifi was horrible. The beds and most amenities were very good. The staff is very nice and is always willing to help. This hostel is very good but they need to fix their wifi and increase the speed. It made booking and looking up stuff painfully slow.

Very comfy, and excellent staff. Would absolutely recommend this hostel.

Nice hostel on a good location! Staff was helpfull and the ice coffees at the bar are great:) Really Enjoyed my stay here!

The only problem with this hostel was the smell of drains in our bathroom, otherwise it was perfect.

Solid choice of hostel for Beijing.

Great hostel, lots of backpackers and the staff is just amazing.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Norway

great place to stay in beijin!! great staff, close to the best nightlife in beijin! definetly go back there!!

Very friendly staff! Super restaurant and bar with nice offers every day. Good location in the hutong! Very nice trips to the chinese wall and acrobatic show. Thank you so much for our wonderful stay!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Very close to Metro exit. Unfortunately no fresh air in the dorms. Getting towels! Little shops are close, supermarkt at Dongsi station, and many restaurants close by. Staff very nice and helpful. Wifi didnt work inside the rooms, thus we always had to walk into the hall or the bar.

No more words_Nice Hostel,I love it so much...

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I stayed in a mixed dorm with attached bathroom. The bathroom was huge. The Wifi connection was very weak. The staff was very friendly, I booked the Mutianyu Great Wall Tour and like it very much (although I generally dislike group tours). The food in the restaurant was yummy (try the Spaghetti with basil pesto), but I think there were not enough choices vor Vegetarians. The location is conveniently close to the MRT and in a traditional Hutong alley, nice!

I booked a dorm in 6-bed,then stayed in4bed dorm ,the location is good ,you can go to main spots by metro easily and it is just 2minutes walk.The staff is really great,always smiling and try their best to solve problems.There is a bar inside where you can make friends as well as order good food although I just stayed one night!!The MuTianYuGreat Wall is highly recommended!!Will definitely come back to finish other spots!!

• 15th Jun 2014

Great hostel whith helpful and friendly staff,they could tell you everywhere you want go.the cafe was cool place,I made lots of friends there.l will be back.

• 15th Jun 2014

The staff were super nice, thank to all of you guys! When I came to complain about the bedbugs in my room to the reception you took it seriously and let me change my room without extra costs: many thanks. I will definitely recommend your hostel to people who are coming to Beijing :)

Thank you very much for your understanding ,we will try our best to much better.Best Regards

Really nice hostel located in the middle of Beijing. Friendly staff and a lot of trips to choose from if you want an English-speaking guide. The only disadvantage are the beds which are super hard.

Wifi was very spotty but, otherwise, an excellent hostel. Very helpful staff.

nice girls and guy of the reception! helpful and kind

We found the directions unclear and it took us a while to find the hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. Provided us with useful information as to where to eat, tours etc. It was comfortable. The only common area is the bar/restaurant so it feels more like a hotel.

My favourite hostel so far, out of the four I have been to. Staff are great, bed sheets are changed, u can book excursions through them, lockers are conveniently placed. Abut crampt but still very clean. Maybe the location isn't that ideal but there is a tram stop nearby. There is cafe/bar where u can meet other travellers. Great hostel.

We had a good time here. Possibly the best thing was the location. Being next to a subway station made travel easy. The only thing that was odd was being told that only one device can access the wireless network (in a room of four people). Thankfully, the staff allowed more than one device to connect. For those of us who live in Wuhan, the place wasn't that cheap, but for Beijing I think the price was fine.