Dragon Palace Hotel Reviews

173 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The hotel staff were friendly, but I had little to do with them. There was a separate desk for tours and the lady booked a great day tour for me in HCMC with a guy called Minh, he was brilliant. The Mekong Delta tour however was terrible. It was never clear what we were doing from one minute to the next. I would book this tour with someone else if you can.

Great hotel and staff,I am very pleased I stayed here because they all made me fell very welcome and the room was great aswell.

• 30th Nov 2013

the room it self was nice but most of the rooms windows open into the hall which did have lots of windows but not directly outside and made it a bit stuffy. wifi worked 1/2 the time.