Dragon Town Sichuan-Style Hostel Reviews

26 Kuan Xiang Zi Street, Chengdu, Chengdu, China

staffs are helpful and show their "care" attitude

Really beautiful and convenient location, incredibly friendly staff! The hostel itself was quite nice, though the dorms/bathroom facilities are a little bit worn. No worse than can be expected at most hostels though. Very good value for money!

Very smart staff, able to manage quickly all sorts of questions, nice young and old travellers, nice place to live in when coming in Chengdu.

• 23rd Oct 2014

We stayed here fore 3 nights, at 280 per night. Could have been a very nice hostel, but it seems there was no maintainance for quite some time. Paint falling of the walls, shabby bathroom, dirty, cockroaches in the bathroom. Order a cup of coffee: "sorry the coffee machine is broken". Pity!

Dear Customer, Sorry about this.Thank you very much for your review. About the bathroom, we will tell our boss to improve as soon as we can. we hope you will .Have good trip in china. Dragontown Teams.

Amazing location. I had missbooked but the staff was incredibly understanding and patient and helped get sorted out in the middle of the night. The location was absolutely beautiful and the highlight of my travels. In no short part because of this hostel, Chengdu is one my favourite cities in China.

• 15th Aug 2014

I stayed in a 8-bed dorm room, the room was clean, but the bathroom was a bit dirty. The location was great, right in the middle of one of the most popular tourist attraction in Chengdu, very close to bus stations and subway. I didn't actually ask staff for any help but I heard how they communicate with other people and I can say that staff was very helpfull, really! The atmosphere in the hostel was perfect, very calm and comfortable. The wifi connection was also very good.I'll be back! Thank u!

Thank you very much for your great review.welcome back to home.have nice trip in china!

I didn't think this hostel was really anything special, but that being said I didn't have any problems with it. The bathrooms probably could have been a bit cleaner, but nothing that was really that bad. The staff was pretty helpful and it was nice that they made it clear which staff members spoke English and which ones did not. I was only in Chengdu for 2 days, and we mostly left the city to see the Pandas and the Giant Buddha, so i'm not entirely sure how the location was, but it seemed OK.

Staffs are very friendly and helpful, location is great too. If the bath room condition can be improved a bit, that would be better.

• 6th Jun 2014