Dragon Town Sichuan-Style Hostel Reviews

26 Kuan Xiang Zi Street, Chengdu, Chengdu, China

I loved it. Great experience

• 30th Sep 2015

Thank you very much give us good reviews ,I hope you next time enioy with us .have good trip in china see you next time . (Dragontown Teams )

Very nice hostel. Nice rooms, nice facilities, nice staff. Only problem was that we wanted to go to mountain Qingcheng. When I asked how to get there they told us to book the bus. However, in doing so, they told me it was the same as mount Emei (I even wrote both names down for them to make sure). So I bought tickets to Emei. Then I found out that there were different buses to Qingcheng and Emei: they weren't the same. So I had to buy new tickets, so money spend on Emei was wasted..

We booked 6 beds but were not arranged in 1 room.

Hi there, Thank you for your review. Due to room availability, a large group may or may not be arranged in the same room. However, we do our best to satisfy our guests' additional instructions. If you have any extra requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. Dragontown hostel sincerely appreciate your comment. When you come and stay with us again, we surely will give you a nice room with a good price.....