Dragon Town Sichuan-Style Hostel Reviews

26 Kuan Xiang Zi Street, Chengdu, Chengdu, China

I stayed in a 8-bed dorm room, the room was clean, but the bathroom was a bit dirty. The location was great, right in the middle of one of the most popular tourist attraction in Chengdu, very close to bus stations and subway. I didn't actually ask staff for any help but I heard how they communicate with other people and I can say that staff was very helpfull, really! The atmosphere in the hostel was perfect, very calm and comfortable. The wifi connection was also very good.I'll be back! Thank u!

Thank you very much for your great review.welcome back to home.have nice trip in china!

I didn't think this hostel was really anything special, but that being said I didn't have any problems with it. The bathrooms probably could have been a bit cleaner, but nothing that was really that bad. The staff was pretty helpful and it was nice that they made it clear which staff members spoke English and which ones did not. I was only in Chengdu for 2 days, and we mostly left the city to see the Pandas and the Giant Buddha, so i'm not entirely sure how the location was, but it seemed OK.

Staffs are very friendly and helpful, location is great too. If the bath room condition can be improved a bit, that would be better.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

very good peaceful place into the restored old part of the city for tourist, washing machine, dryer, bike for renting ( test the bike, it's not the best bike I know ;) ), easy to go out, metro 5 min walk on the people square, restaurant everywhere.

Good location and nice atmosphere. Only downside is the mosquitoes present.

Excellent location right at the heart of the cultural place of Chengdu. Wifi signal is weak outside common area.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you. Your staff was very helpful.yv

great location and nice wutong with friendly staff

• 11th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel! The staff was friendly and helped us a lot. The hostel is located in the middle of a touristy area but this makes the surrounding streets interesting because you can find everything you need. From bars to cheap panda souvenirs or food... We stayed in a private room with one big bed and it was nice! The only thing that we would change is the window next to the door. A curtain in front of it or something else than the semi see through glass would be nice...