Dragondoss Reviews

Precna ulica 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Stay away, do not book this hostel as you will turn up and there won't be a room for you. When we arrived at the property, we knocked on the door multiple times and only after 10 minutes did the owner come out. He told us that there was no rooms for us and we would have to stay somewhere else. He arranged a place to stay for us, but the second place was well below standard, and was more expensive than this place. The owner was un-apologetic and made out like it was our fault. Avoid at all costs.

Perfect small hostel in downtown(right from the main station), close to everything, receptionist really nice, advice you about visits in the city, small kitchen (miss maybe a stove)

Good place to stay.

• 25th Dec 2015

Hostel manager came late to hostel even we were there at the time agreed. 8 bedroom had one mattress for two persons. Blankets and beds were dirty. Hostel staff was sloppy. Do not recommend this.

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Finland

Rude and unfriendly guy ruling the hostel

Private rooms are tiny with zero sound proofing

great location, cheap for the price of a good hostel...

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Estonia

Dragon is a ledge

It is very cold in the room we stayed in.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • wejce
  • Czech Republic

You get what you pay for. Location is excellent but the kitchen isn't great.

the receptionist is a nice guy that will help you on everything you need!Don't judge by the reviews that complain about the kitchen and all that, you are in a HOSTEL so don't expect more than what you are paying for.The location is EXCELENT!It has cheap supermarkt, restaurants while others just have expensive convinience stores around,Rooms are small for 4 people = more privacy for the same $ others give u for 8-12 peeps... We owe him a lot for letting us use his kitchen me and my 2 friends ;)

Staff helped me big time.

Perfect location close to the mainsquare. The manager was very nice and helpful. There's only 2 showers ,so sometimes yoyou have to wait a while. Everything was clean ,beds were a little squeaky. Only drawback was, that there were no lockers. There's no real kitchen, just a microwave.

Had a great experience, great staff, acomodation and location. Totally recomend it.

My friends and I spent only one night in this hostel and broadly speaking it was fine. Excellent location, cheap price..Don't look for anything special though, typical cheap hostel for travellers

great location, value for money, friendly staff, highly recommended

• 2nd Sep 2015

Great locations, great wifi, no lockers, small rooms, hard to find baggage room, not a proper kitchen, no sink or washing area. The manager was kind but wasn't great for advice. Two bathrooms for the whole level. But lovely atmosphere I was there with friendly people. They gave me ice cream

The man who runs this hostel was not at reception so I had to wait on the street for some time with my bags. I was then told there was not enough rooms for me so was moved to AVA hostel - which was a really lovely hostel, in the centre with great facilities. I had the chance to look around Dragondoss and it looked like it was halfway through renovations. The kitchen/ common room was tiny, with no sink. It is wel located and should be a decent hostel once the renovations are finished.

It was nice hostel for couple nights.