Dragonfly Hostels Cusco Reviews

Calle Siete Cuartones #245, Cusco, Peru, Cusco, Peru

Excellent hostel in Cusco, my favorite place we stayed in Peru actually. Very comfortable and safe, nice staff, convenient location. I can't say enough positive things. Would definitely recommend to others.

Hot showers, warm beds. Standard bread and jam breakfast. Overall, decent hostel.

Great staff (will book buses or taxis for you commission free), great beds, hot showers, awesome atmosphere and location. Decent breakfast (break, jams, many different types of tea/coffee/hot chocolate) I would recommend using any old official taxi (easy) rather than their airport service as it's cheaper. They could also add one more toilet. Other than that absolutely nothing negative to say.

I loved Dragonfly from the start. I was welcomed and the service was great. All ages and nationalities were staying there and that meant a far more interesting stay. They arrange daily activities too. Great value for money.

• 4th Jul 2014

Hostal is in a great location and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only thing I did not like so much was that the shared bathrooms, showers, and sinks were separated (for the most part).

Shower was perfect, it really was HOT! Beds quite comfortable. A little bit cold there but enough blankets on a bed. Kitchen little bit poor but better than nothing. Breakfast normal. Okay place, not bad and location is very good!

Great hostel, good sized rooms with comfy beds. Breakfast is minimal, bread and jam w/ tea. Bathrooms are good, shower was only luke warm for me one day, otherwise good, nice and clean! Great staff, always helpful!

Very nice hostel and welcoming and efficient staff! Complimentary breakfast with fresh bread was a plus! Thank you for a very nice stay in Cusco:)

Stayed in a single bed room, clean, enough blankets for the cold nights. The bathrooms are fine, breakfast was okay, coffee, milk, tea, bread, butter & jam. I changed my first hostel and moved to Dragonfly which was really worth it. Although the nights in cusco are really cold, i was not freezing at all there. The staff is really good, I needed a hospital during my stay and they were really really helpful. nice bar in the courtyard. laundry service. Can really recommend Dragonfly!

We really enjoyed our stay here! The staff were always friendly and helpful, and the beer is great too! We would highly recommend staying here, the vibes were great, the rooms were clean and warm and the location is brilliant. It's also a great place to stay if you want a peaceful nights sleep! Keep up the good work guys!

Really good hostel with all the right elements. Atmosphere wasn't 100% as described on the website but everything else was spot on.

This is a lovely chilled hostel. The beds are super comfy and the dorms are really spacious. The staff are really friendly too and give 'local' recommendations. The only downer is that it lacks any atmosphere, like zero. But, if you're after a party hostel, you're better off somewhere else. This hostel is perfect to chill out and refresh yourself after Macchu Piccu.

Very friendly hostel, great staff, good vibe. Avoid the 7 man dorm as there is a massive spotlight which meand you're guaranteed to be woken up at sunrise...

I stayed 4 days at dragonfly hostel together with my girlfriend. We really loved it! It felt like a home away from home. The hostel is very cosy, and the employees are so helpful and friendly. Highly recommendable!

My friend and I had an excellent stay here. Stefani answered all our questions when we arrived ( and we had a lot). We spent all day at Machu Pichu and wanted a hot shower ti pressure, and the room we got had that. It was the best shower in the world! Stefani wanted to make sure all was accommodated. She helped us book our airport taxi for $20 USD. The cute gut at the front desk in the morning knew exactly who we were, and made sure we were informed the taxi arrived, and wished us well off.

Really great staff that greeted me by name! The room was big and always very tidy! I really recommend staying here and it is a 5 minute walk to the main center

In my oppinion the Dragonfly hostel is the best hostel in Cusco. I was in and out of Cusco for a couple of times and I've been in many hostels there, and i can say that Dragonfly is the very best. Especially if you're a solotraveller. It's not too big, so in one day you will know everyone who's staying there. They have a nice small cozy bar and lots of activities, you will not get bored there. The staff is amazing, they're the coolest and genuinely helpful. Also, they play good music in the bar.

Good location, friendly staff provided us with useful travelling tips. Thank you Dragonfly!

• 25th May 2014

This not a hostel . it is a home away from home. They can organise anything you want and are happy to do it. It so close the Plaza des Armes where you can sit and watch the people go by while having a coffee. I was alone and felt safe at all times. Thanks Dragonfly

• 19th May 2014

the hostel is located in the center of cusco and it is in a walk distance from the main plaza - plaza de armas . the staff is lovely , helpful and very friendly . i enjoyed my stay very much and if back in peru i would probably stay there once more .

• 18th May 2014