Dragonfly Hostels Cusco Reviews

Calle Siete Cuartones #245, Cusco, Peru, Cusco, Peru

Friendly helpful staff, basic bread and hot drink breakfast, small kitchen, wifi worked mostly only during the day but was overwhelmed at night. Cute private rooms with plenty of shelf space , you can hear everything going on in the common areas quite loud in the rooms but didnt go on too late. A tour we booked through the hostel was a bit of a disaster but wheb we told them about it they seemed genuinely concerned and were going to look into it. Good location and tasty cheap bbq nights. :)

Nice place to stay in Cusco. The staff is amazing and helps you in everything. Hot water for showering and a nice patio to enjoy the evenings.

The staff were friendly and great at answering all our questions. We always felt secure leaving our belongings in our room (anyone entering the hostel must be buzzed in by the staff), which can sometimes be dodgy at other hostels. They have secure luggage storage too, which we used when hiking the Inca Trail. Quiet hours start at 11 PM, and once 11 PM hits things do indeed get quiet so you can get a good night's rest. All in all, great place to stay in Cusco. Muchas gracias Dragonfly!

Great hostel, really comfy beds and hot showers, great value for money just a couple minutes walk from the main plaza.

I stayed at dragonfly hostel in cusco and peru. Both of them are one of best hostel I stayed! breakfast was good enough, location is in centro, but the staff are really awsome. They are so helpful and freindly. I had a great time there! I really recomend to stay there! Thank you solange!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Japan

I stay in the Dragonfly for few days and it was one of my best experience in the hostels of south America. First I would like to say thanks at all of the Staff your are the best, he helps you for any kinds of reasonable services, he show the best place of Cusco (Bar/ restaurant / night club and visit). The Hostel are near of everything (Main Square / restaurant and Club or Bar), the habitation are spacious and colorfull the bed are comfortable. Thanks for everything I will come back

Great location right near the Plaza de Armas. Staff were super helpful and friendly at all times- we stayed there on 3 separate occasions! For us, the atmosphere was perfect- there is a lovely courtyard with a bar area serving drinks until 11pm, and then if you want to continue partying, you can head out into town. Private rooms are basic, but comfortable and the shower is excellent and HOT. Breakfast could be improved- just bread, jam and hot drinks. Other than that, a great place to stay!

The staff were all incredibly helpful and accommodating. Great location, close to several plazas. Some of the best craft beer you'll find in the modest bar area. Noise carries and the bed wasn't the most comfortable, but comparable for the price. Overall a great place to stay in cusco.

The staff was wonderful an excellent location. The mattress in my room was horrible though in fact my back hurt after trying to sleep on the mattress.

• 22nd Dec 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here! Nice bar to meet people, good atmosphere and the staff is so friendly and helpfull! The rooms and shares area's are very clean, with comfortabel beds. The showers are the best :) I definitely recommend this place!!!

This could be a great hostel but there was no atmosphere/nothing going on. Double room was good, shared showers clean. Pretty basic kitchen. External social area means when it's cold there's nowhere to go apart from TV room. We arrived at 5am and they let us sit in the TV room - very grateful, thank you. Also baggage storage is great.

nice hostel. a little loud. good for all ages

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Can definitely reccomend Dragonfly hostels. Easy to socialise with guests/staff and felt very welcome. Best showers we`ve had on our trip (high pressure & hot!). Free tea/coffee/coca/hw 24/7 is great. Booked Salkantay Trek through the hostel (you may save a few $ elsewhere) and appreciated the relationship they had with the agency (we were able to postpone our trek when we got sick!) If you are into beer or brewing the hostel brews 2-3 x week and they are happy to share thge experience.