Dragonfly Hostels Cusco Reviews

Calle Siete Cuartones #245, Cusco, Peru, Cusco, Peru

Hot showers! Extremly friendly and helpfull staff! Nice owner!

The rooms were quite drafty and cold. The staff said repeatedly that they would turn on the heater but they never did.

Great hostel, good location, friendly staff and nice beer!

GREAT LOCATION. Very close to the Main Square and restaurants. Staff was great and allowed us to store our luggage during our 4 Day Inca Trail Trek. Kitchen was well equipped for our needs and the common areas were great for socializing. I would definitely return to Dragonfly Hostels.

It's not worth booking a private room at this hostel - the room had no windows, and no privacy thanks to a glass door which had gaps in the top and bottom. Not worth the 80 soles. The dorm rooms actually looked a bit nicer. Otherwise a nice place, the morning receptionist was polite and welcoming.

A really nice hostel in good location. Very pretty and chilled out. Quiet though, if you're looking for a big social place with bars etc go elsewhere - there is a bar but it was quiet. I found it perfect for relaxing in Cusco, with no drunk roommates falling around the dorms!

Review based on one night's stay. First impression, nice vibes. My only complain would be lack of bathrooms.

Great staff and hottest showers in all of Peru

Great atmosphere, better staff. An excellent option if you go to Cusco!

This is a great place and location. Minutes from all the action. Wonderfully friendly, helpful staff and a great courtyard to meet people. I made many friends here. Nice Kitchen, bar and decent wifi. My only gripe is that they really should turn the outdoor heater on in the courtyard more often. More people would gather there. I stayed there before and after Machu Picchu. Very highly recommended.

Staff was friendly & helpful, but our room sucked. It was a Private double on the first floor and it was right next to the common area. It sounded like the common area was in our room. The room reeked of mold that came from the private bathroom. The room was also freezing cold & we needed rent heater for an extra 10 Soles per night... We had booked for 5 nights but were only able tough it out 2 before switching to "Che Lagarto" just a few meters up the same road & across street, it was better.

Toilets and showers not so good; bedrooms a little cold during winter; bedroom doors always open, the stairs aren't so good when you just arrive to Cusco and you're not used to the oxygen yet.

Really enjoyed this hostel. Friendly staff and great bar area which isn't open too late so not too noisy. Fab burgers too on the BBQ night.

Dragonfly is perfectly located near the central plazas. It has a very cool outside courtyard to hang out in. Our room was clean and spacious. Breakfast is normal, just bread, butter and jam with drinks. I would stay here again!

I stayed at the Drangonfly for a few days when I was passing through Cuzco. I arrived before my check in time and was greeted warmly by Jenny at the front desk. She allowed me to secure my luggage in a room across from the front desk while I walked around the city. The hostel organizes free walking tours and and other activities on different days of the week. I walked around on my own but I got guidance from Jenny (She even let me know about the back way into the Saksaywaman ruins so that

• 14th Jul 2014

Pros: Great hostel, close to supermarket & cheap places to eat. Friendly, helpful staff - booked good value Salkantay trek next door. Cons: No real indoor area - small tv room - so very cold in evening. Only 2 male toilets/frequently occupied. Showers were usually cold.

Excellent hostel in Cusco, my favorite place we stayed in Peru actually. Very comfortable and safe, nice staff, convenient location. I can't say enough positive things. Would definitely recommend to others.

Ran out of hot water twice for me, my boyfriend never got hit water. Over priced for private rooms. Staff was friendly though

Hot showers, warm beds. Standard bread and jam breakfast. Overall, decent hostel.

just a realy nice hostel with a great atmosphere en wonderfull staff to help you out with whatever you need.

« first « Prev 1 2 3