Dragonfly Hostels Reviews

28 de Julio, 190, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Once again a great hostel, just the provided pc is really slow...

Great hostel. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The only negative is the split kitchen.

When I read the reviews prior to booking here I was impressed. But unfortunately it did not live up to its reviews and we had a rather upsetting experience with the manager at the hostel. If I could write the whole experience here I would but Im limited on space. But in a nutshell, there was absolutely no customer service and I will never recommend this hostel to anyone. I lost money in the end. Lesson learned.

Nice hostel in a central location but quiet for sleeping at night. Warm showers. Decent breakfast. Excellent bar with local beers. Staff were helpful and friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Can hire bikes book surf lessons and tours of the city. Rooms were comfortable but bit very spacious.

Great hostel, in a nice location, with an excellent staff. The cleanliness is good, but could be a a little bit better. Would stay there again.

Although we were only in town for a night, the staff were extremely helpful and kind to us. They organized our buses the next morning and gave us recommendations of where to go out that night in Lima to get the best representation of the city in the few hours we had. The hostel itself has an included continental breakfast, is located only a 5 minute walk from the Miraflores boardwalk, and has an upstairs outdoor patio with foosball which I wish we had more time to stay and explore.

Great hostel with everything you need. It's on the quieter side but still social. Would stay again.

Stayed for twp nights and meet hreat people! It seemed i was sataying for weeks!! Great hostel, don't look any further! I'd definetly stay there again on my next ti e in lima!

Stayed here for 6 days, the staff were very helpful. Nice breakfast, late checkout time, a bed to relax on the roof terrace. Only downfall, was it lacked a bit of atmosphere. Free coffee and tee all day, and the craft beer available was delicious.

Great hostel. Things went a little pear shaped when the organised driver picked up the wrong people from the airport and I was left without transport, and picked up by a driver that was insistent I stay at another hostel. Were very apologetic about this. Great WIFI, good BBQs.

Staff were lovely, cleanliness of bathrooms was good. Breakfast was a bit basic

Located in Miraflores, a central part of Lima with cool bars, restaurants and clubs, this hostel is run by a bunch of really friendly Peruvians. The vibe is chilled and attracts a down to earth crowd. Take advantage of the roof top terrace and bar, where they host BBQs, poker nights etc. The staff make this place - they are super friendly and helped me significantly with my plans for onward travel. Big shout out to Walter and Alonso - champions!

One of my favourite hostels in Lima!

Superfriendly staff, lovely designed, rooftop terrace with bar and BBQ!

Great hostel to stay at while exploring Lima. It's in the Miraflores district which is safer than others and only a cheap bus ride away from downtown and other districts. Very fun atmosphere with common rooms inside and one on the roof. Very helpful staff that gave us great ideas and directions around town. Only negative is that the bathroom is outside if you are in the private room shared bath.

The rooftop terrace makes his a great hostel. Awesome place for meeting people, relaxing and starting off a night out. The dorm was a bit noisy, being right next to reception, but this could just be cos they had a big group of people turn up. Bed was comfy. Staff nice and chatty and happy to help.

Dragonfly is awesome!!! I ended up staying there multiple times during my trip. The staff is super friendly, it's a nice quiet hostel really close to the beach. If you can go surfing with Johhny!!! We had so much fun. P.s. their house beer is so-so.

I moved from a different hostel and glad I did. The atmosphere isn't the best I've had but small enough a place with good enough common areas to meet people. Staff really nice and one even encouraged people to go out- I went out with him and people I'd not even met! I liked this place enough to book their other in Cusco- the cusco one brews good beer!! A little further to the main square than other hostels but not too far a walk. If you're not a 'Loli' person, stay here.

Had a very enjoyable stay at the dragonfly - staff were really welcoming and friendly, and helped us out with questions about the city. The dorm itself was comfortable and clean, and had access to lockers (only 6 for 7 people, unfortunately). A nice chilled atmosphere in general; other guests were friendly and respectful. The roof terrace was a real bonus; great place to hang out and have some extra space. All in all, would happily revisit and recommend for single travellers/group/families even.

The location of this Hostel is great - close to supermarkets, Miraflores, Cafes etc. It is on the small side though. For the number of people it accomadates there are not enough common spaces, kitchen is small & not well equipped. The breakfast is very basic and could be improved greatly. One other thing that was ridiculous was the amount of signage - for everything!! Plus the email requesting you to send a confirmation of your booking or it's cancelled - that's confirmed through Hostelworld!

« first « Prev 1 2 3