Dragonfly Hostels Reviews

28 de Julio, 190, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

A very comfortable place to stay in a relaxing area. highly recommended.

Super friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in the large dorm next to the kitchen which had perfect wifi. Bathrooms and dorms cleaned very often, breakfast very basic, ends at 1030 but I woke up around 1015 and nothing was left so wake up early if you want bread then go back to sleep.

Great hostel! Nice location close to the beach, shopping, restaurants and the Parque Kennedy area. Room was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and showers were hot. Breakfast wasn't great and they ran out... But everything else made up for that. Awesome rooftop patio too!

Small private thin wall, I found out that this hostel only changs sheets once every 3 days, the sheets looked very dirty! I left my backpack at the storage to find it in THE evening soaked it what apparently was the water from which the cleaning lady uses to clean up the floor. Books damaged, clothes wet, their solution put THE wet clothes in THE dryer. kitchen and bathroom could use a tuneup and THE dormrooms are not closed... So its up to but i would think twice on staying in this one again!

good hostel - slightly away from the main square in miraflores, but close to the water. not a particularly social or party scene, but they have a nice rooftop area for hanging out. Also - EXCELLENT micro beers not to be found anywhere else in peru. definitely check out the beers.

I liked the friendliness of the staff.

Great little hostel. Beautiful rooftop patio and bar. Nice location. Hot showers. My only minor complaints are that I wish they had more showers/toilets, though I never really had to wait very long, and the rooms were a bit small. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.

One of the best hostels on my recent South America trip. Located in Miraflores, between the beach and the Parque Kennedy shopping/dining/drinking area (both within good walking distance). I stayed in a private, which had two twin beds. The room was very small but it was perfectly reasonable and clean. It was located in the top floor, just off of the rooftop patio. Initially i was concerned it might be loud and crazy but it didn't end up being an issue. VERY friendly and helpful staff!

Best WiFi I have had in a long time. Breakfast is very basic bread and jam, but all and all, great hostel! Would definitely recommend and stay there again!

Great hostel, awesome staff, good facilities and beds, and well located in Miraflores by Parque Kennedy. The best part is the rooftop area with bar and lounge seating - great place to meet and have drinks with new friends.

Some of the nicest and most helpful staff I've ever encountered. Was a bit quiet but it was the low season. Also good facilities.

Lovely place to stay in Lima. Great staff and clean, comfy rooms. Kitchen facilities were good. Lovely terrace area with bar in evenings for a few hours but it really doesn't impact if you want a quiet night.

Really good hostel to stay in Lima. Awesome and very helpful staff. Very good location 😊

Thanks! We were glad to help you to find out different activities to do, and hope you had fun!

Nice hostel with helpful and informative staff.

Thanks, we are always glad to help customers to discover our great country!

Nice hostel at a great location in Miraflores. I only stayed there a few nights and didn't get to enjoy any of their BBQ nights or parties but the atmosphere was nice and friendly. The staff is really helpful. The room i stayed in was overlooking the main street so it got pretty noisy in the morning - but you can view this as an encouragement to get up early and seize the day. The only negative thing for me was the lack of hot water. Overall it's a safe choice and I would stay here again.

Can't rave about this hostel enough. It really has made my stay in Lima so much better. The staff here are incredibly helpful, they went out of their way to help me many times, they were social and I will remember them always. The facilities were great and the hostel was always clean. Maurice the barman makes the best gin and tonics!

Thanks! You know you are now part of us, and always will be!

Upper deck is lovely, great way to relax after a flight to get to Lima!

• 12th Oct 2014

Thank you! It was nice to share good moments, and you will always be welcome.

Overall you're unlikely to find a better value hostel for what you get. Most of the previous comments tell you that they do the important things very well here.

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate it. Our priority always will be to attend customers all the time!

My time in Dragonfly hostel was fabulous. Located very close to Kendedy Park. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Showers were hot and rooms were clean. Its terrace definitely make me recommend this hostel if staying in Miraflores.

Thanks! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again!

Really liked this hostel - clean, safe, good atmosphere and there's a nice rooftop terrace with a good bar. The hostel is only a 5 minute walk from Kennedy Square and is also on a bus route. The staff are so lovely and go out of their way to make sure you have a good stay and help you get the most out of your time in Lima, they definitely make the hostel as good as it is! Would definitely recommend :)

Many thanks! It´s good that you enjoyed your stay in the hostel, and we hope we made you feel like home !

« first « Prev 1 2 3