Dragonfly Hostels Reviews

28 de Julio, 190, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Best WiFi I have had in a long time. Breakfast is very basic bread and jam, but all and all, great hostel! Would definitely recommend and stay there again!

Some of the nicest and most helpful staff I've ever encountered. Was a bit quiet but it was the low season. Also good facilities.

Really good hostel to stay in Lima. Awesome and very helpful staff. Very good location 😊

Thanks! We were glad to help you to find out different activities to do, and hope you had fun!

Nice hostel with helpful and informative staff.

Thanks, we are always glad to help customers to discover our great country!

Can't rave about this hostel enough. It really has made my stay in Lima so much better. The staff here are incredibly helpful, they went out of their way to help me many times, they were social and I will remember them always. The facilities were great and the hostel was always clean. Maurice the barman makes the best gin and tonics!

Thanks! You know you are now part of us, and always will be!

Upper deck is lovely, great way to relax after a flight to get to Lima!

• 12th Oct 2014

Thank you! It was nice to share good moments, and you will always be welcome.

Overall you're unlikely to find a better value hostel for what you get. Most of the previous comments tell you that they do the important things very well here.

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate it. Our priority always will be to attend customers all the time!

My time in Dragonfly hostel was fabulous. Located very close to Kendedy Park. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Showers were hot and rooms were clean. Its terrace definitely make me recommend this hostel if staying in Miraflores.

Thanks! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again!

Really liked this hostel - clean, safe, good atmosphere and there's a nice rooftop terrace with a good bar. The hostel is only a 5 minute walk from Kennedy Square and is also on a bus route. The staff are so lovely and go out of their way to make sure you have a good stay and help you get the most out of your time in Lima, they definitely make the hostel as good as it is! Would definitely recommend :)

Many thanks! It´s good that you enjoyed your stay in the hostel, and we hope we made you feel like home !

Thanks for the time at the dragonfly. whenever i come back to lima this is where i am gonna stay. perfect. my bed was good, the breakfast was ok, the location is great (close to the ocean and the kennedy parc) but the best: the stuff. they are having fun working there and everybody feels that. they are very helpful - and even sometime they take you out after work and show you the city. i loved it!!

Lovely small hostel with roof terrace and a great selection of craft beers at the cozy bar. In a quiet residential part of Miraflores, but within five minutes of the center and the restaurants. The staff here was the friendliest I've met. Because of the size it's not a huge party hostel, but it still had a fun, friendly vibe.

Thanks Beatrice! It´s nice that you had fun with us, and enjoyed our craft beers! We hope to see you again!

Staff really helpful and friendly with lots of information. Bar area cool, there seemed to be a lot going on so probably a good place to meet people. The walls are paper thin so we were able to hear the conversations of next door, downstairs and outside perfectly so earplugs are advised but overall we enjoyed our stay. The airport transfer was welcome as well and it didn't seem too much.

Thanks Hugh! It was nice that you could meet other people at the hostel and we enjoyed your staying with us! We hope to see you again!

The staff is magical, as is the rooftop. It's in a quiet part of town, except for the traffic. Close walking distance to the Miraflores excitement. There's an excellent bakery below. The staff are beautiful, all of them.

The staff was very helpful in every way possible. We met new friends and if we go back thru we will stay there again

Had a blast! Great people, super nice...

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Once again a great hostel, just the provided pc is really slow...

Great hostel. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The only negative is the split kitchen.

Thanks Shea! It was nice to have you here, and by the way, the kitchen is not split anymore! We hope to see you again soon!

When I read the reviews prior to booking here I was impressed. But unfortunately it did not live up to its reviews and we had a rather upsetting experience with the manager at the hostel. If I could write the whole experience here I would but Im limited on space. But in a nutshell, there was absolutely no customer service and I will never recommend this hostel to anyone. I lost money in the end. Lesson learned.

Dear Rozina: As you mentioned, You were impressed about us for the reviews we have, which means that we always try to do all our best for you can feel like home. Reservation policies are clear (as many hostels), you need to cancel 48 hours before your arrival. We tried to explain you that at your arrival. we apologize if anyhow you felt desappointed with our staff, we will correct this inmediatelly. Thank you.

Nice hostel in a central location but quiet for sleeping at night. Warm showers. Decent breakfast. Excellent bar with local beers. Staff were helpful and friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Can hire bikes book surf lessons and tours of the city. Rooms were comfortable but bit very spacious.

cosy rooms, only there for one night so didn't really leave much. they do let you leave your stuff in storage (free for 5 days, and small charge after) which was helpful