Dragonfly Hostels Reviews

28 de Julio, 190, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Delightful receptionists. Not enough showers but location is perfect. Keep up the good work.

First when we arrived we thought the place seemed pretty small and cramped. And it kinda is, but the hostel totally won us over. The roof top bar was really nice and it was easy to meet people. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the coffee at breakfast was the best in Peru so far. Also nice location near El Parque del Amor and some cheap places to eat. Would definitely recommend!

Great hostel in the heart of Miraflores. The staff were very informative, fantastic wifi, comfortable beds and a very good rooftop bar. The atmosphere wasn't great when I was there but it was a Sunday and Monday. It has potential to be a lively place. Strongly recommend.

They gotta finish the work with their shower asap! Only 3 showers for the entire hostel seems horrible! Nice atmosphere, small cozy hostel. Rooms need better AC or at least few more fans.

Excellent location and people, both guests and staff. However the place is a dump. They are renovating the hostel which is a very small second floor of a bakery and drycleaners. Our first night was in a horrible room with a bathroom in which I couldn't fit. My sister killed a huge cockroach and went to front desk to complain and nothing happenned (Peru is very sexist) the following day I spoke to staff and they found us a better room. Staff is great, the bar is also nice, but don't book it!

The staff was super helpful and friendly. My biggest issue with the hostel was that there was only the one bathroom near my room but they are renovating the other one, which I think will make it much more functional. Breakfast was pretty good, and I love the rooftop bar for having a relaxing home-brewed beer.

• 9th Mar 2015

Amazing staff, hostel and location . I would definitely come back. Unfortunately they are building a new bathroom at the moment but when you are not all day in the hostel then it's no problem

Nice place to stay in Lima. I will definitely book it again if I get back to Lima.

This hostel is very cute. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere. My only complaints was that there are only 2 bathrooms for about 30 or 40 people and no bench or anywhere to put your clothes in the shower.

Ingrid the recepcionist is very nice and helped us a lot. it is located in Miraflores, near to everything!

Overall good place to crash but noisy if you are in one of the rooms close to reception. Location is very safe. Mix of younger and older travelers. They are upgrading their bathrooms which meant waiting for showers for me but will mean new showers for you.

Small but friendly hostel. Rooms basic but The roof area with seats, tables, bar and football table makes the hostel seem more spacious and sociable. Safe walking to shops ATMs restaurants and beach / cliff areas. Enjoyed my 2 nights stay.

• 25th Feb 2015

The staff was awesome!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Nice place! Nice staff and clean.

Very nice hostel, location close to the beach but far from the historical center.

• 9th Feb 2015

Nice staff, good wifi. Very noisy as curfew is not enforced and people singing outside our room till 2am.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! I went there to stay two nights and didn't leave for TWO WEEKS! The rooftop lounge is awesome, and the craft beers are great. The staff is exceptionally awesome, so much so that I now call a few of them friends. Very close to Parque Kennedy and a cheap taxi ride away from Borranco bohemian district. Will definitely be coming back to Dragonfly Hostel the next time I'm in Lima.

Very good hostel . During our trip to Peru we stayed there twice. The staff is very friendly and is clean place. The bed and pillows are very comfortable. The room was a little warm especially during the day. They have a nice "living" on the roof for outdoor lounging and meet people. Very good balance between tranquility and fun , have opened a bar with music but only until eleven , allowing rest without disturbing noise while providing entertainment in the hostel itself. Breakfast is correct.

Great hostel, the rooms were lovely, roof top bar was a great place to hang out and the staff are awesome!! Will definitely be back again some day!

Awesome rooftop terrace and pisco sours!!