• 28 de Julio, 190, (5 min from Pacific Ocean and Kennedy Park), Lima, Peru

Fabulous 728 Total Reviews
Fabulous 728 Total Reviews
Dragonfly Hostels Located at 28 de Julio, 190, (5 min from Pacific Ocean and Kennedy Park), Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima Miraflores 28 de Julio, 190, (5 min from Pacific Ocean and Kennedy Park)
83% 728
-12.1258096 -77.0325815
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

really nice place! The only complainment I have is that I've send an email saying that I'd be at Hostel by 1am and I wasnt alowed to check in when I got there. I had to wait some more hours outside so that I could check-in on time.

• sarahcarroll91
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Nov 2016
7.7

We enjoyed our stay here. Good location. Nice breakfast.

16th Nov 2016
7.4

Dragonfly Lima has a wonderful location about a 10 minute walk from the heart of miraflores. The only complaint I have is the bed. My bed in the private en suite room was so uncomfortable that I slept with my inflatable camping mattress on top of the bed. I had a better 'bed' camping in the Andes than in my room at dragonfly.

11th Nov 2016

Beds are very tightly packed but overall it was great. Good spot, good breakfast, nice staff, cool patio.

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Oct 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the Dragonfly. The reception staff were always really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and the showers were the best I have had in Peru! Perfect location for everything and there is a good launderet next door.

15th Oct 2016

Really nice hostel in a brilliant location close to the beach! Breakfast was delicious would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again! Best Regards

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
7th Oct 2016
8.0

Is an ok hostel, it gives you definitely value for money

Thank you for your review, we hope you have a nice travel! Best regards

5th Oct 2016

This hostel was good. That said, we were expecting a party hostel and there wasn't much atmosphere and the bar was very expensive

Thanks for your review, our hostel has a chillout atmosphere, we are not a party hostel, but we have activities and after the bar closed we take our guests to different places to party. Best Regards

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

We had a great time at Dragonfly hostel! We had them schedule us a taxi from the airport, which made our late arrival easy. It's in a great location in Miraflores, walking distance from the beach, shops, etc. You can't bring your own alcohol in, but there's a bar upstairs. The staff was helpful and the rooms were clean! I'd stay there again!

20th Sep 2016

The free breakfast was pretty awesome but the lack of an actual kitchen can be annoying. The location a good 5-10 mins walk to everything. The staff was nice except didn't like that some people were still asleep and were asked to get up and leave the rooms while cleaning was being done.