• 28 de Julio, 190, (5 min from Pacific Ocean and Kennedy Park), Lima, Peru

8.4
Fabulous 761 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 761 Total Reviews
Dragonfly Hostels Located at 28 de Julio, 190, (5 min from Pacific Ocean and Kennedy Park), Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima Miraflores 28 de Julio, 190, (5 min from Pacific Ocean and Kennedy Park)
84% 761
-12.1258096 -77.0325815
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
7.1

I booked a private room. The Hostel was very accommodating in terms of arriving late (2am) and arranged an affordable airport transfer for me. My room was upstairs, facing the terrace which looked like a great hang out spot in high season, with hammocks, a foosball table, and a couple of empty beer bottles lying around. For someone who needs a good night rest I can imagine the private room not being ideal. Everything was clean but very basic. The room wasn't much bigger than the double bed and t

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
7.1

This hostel is a good option for location and price, situated very close to the beach and the Miraflores hub. The rooftop terrace was great, with hammocks, bar and seating area which was super nice, and the breakfast was spot on, bread for days and pancakes. The only real downside was that one of the staff members there was horrifically rude and callous. Hopefully they were just volunteering and have now moved on! But overall,a good hostel

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Perfect location, very helpful staff and tour operator. Great breakfast. But the wifi in room 2 has a really bad connection.

• England, Couple, 31-40
19th Dec 2016

Really great and attentive staff. Bar was great, albeit closed at 11. Leandro was knowledgeable, friendly and played great music! :)

17th Dec 2016
5.7

I'm surprised by the positive reviews here. Our private room was off the roof deck and was not insulated at all from noise there. Music started playing at 7 AM and we could hear everything since the door did not seal and had cracks around the edges. Beds were extremely uncomfortable and the sheets smelled damp and mildew-y. Maybe the positive reviews are from the shared rooms but I would not suggest booking a private room here.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

Good location equal distance between the plaza and the coast. Has a friendly social vibe but without being a rowdy party hostel where you can't sleep. The staff were super friendly and so helpful when I had my bag stolen (not from the hostel) letting me use the phone and even talking for me as my Spanish is not great. Bathrooms are clean and beds are comfy, would stay again!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Dec 2016

Only stayed here a quick one night but it made a good impression. Clean, good location, helpful suggestions. Nice rooftop bar. No negatives from staying here and they offer an easy airport pickup which is always nice especially because in Peru you can be subject to getting ripped off by cab drivers since you negotiate your price before the trip.

• penguin11124712
  • Singapore, Female, 31-40
5th Dec 2016
3.7

Experience bed bug on my second night.. they changed another bed for me.. was ok after that.. In general almost all female receptionist are showing black face at all time .. the cleaner done good job every afternoon but few hours later still very dusty on the floor.. I stayed one week in this hostel but this happened everyday during my stay..

2nd Dec 2016

I liked Dragonfly hostel, nice facilities, good location, and the beds were great. It wasn't the best place to meet people though for me. The only thing that lacked was the atmosphere.

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate you liked the beds, we are always improving our rooms so guests can feel comfortable. We hope to see you again soon, so you can see the real atmosphere!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

very happy with dragonfly hostel,very good security and staff ,thanks enjoyed the stay very much

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad you enjoyed staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!