Dragonfly Hostels Reviews

28 de Julio, 190, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Lovely small hostel with roof terrace and a great selection of craft beers at the cozy bar. In a quiet residential part of Miraflores, but within five minutes of the center and the restaurants. The staff here was the friendliest I've met. Because of the size it's not a huge party hostel, but it still had a fun, friendly vibe.

Staff really helpful and friendly with lots of information. Bar area cool, there seemed to be a lot going on so probably a good place to meet people. The walls are paper thin so we were able to hear the conversations of next door, downstairs and outside perfectly so earplugs are advised but overall we enjoyed our stay. The airport transfer was welcome as well and it didn't seem too much.

The staff is magical, as is the rooftop. It's in a quiet part of town, except for the traffic. Close walking distance to the Miraflores excitement. There's an excellent bakery below. The staff are beautiful, all of them.

The staff was very helpful in every way possible. We met new friends and if we go back thru we will stay there again

• 17th Sep 2014

Had a blast! Great people, super nice...

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Once again a great hostel, just the provided pc is really slow...

Great hostel. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The only negative is the split kitchen.

When I read the reviews prior to booking here I was impressed. But unfortunately it did not live up to its reviews and we had a rather upsetting experience with the manager at the hostel. If I could write the whole experience here I would but Im limited on space. But in a nutshell, there was absolutely no customer service and I will never recommend this hostel to anyone. I lost money in the end. Lesson learned.

Dear Rozina: As you mentioned, You were impressed about us for the reviews we have, which means that we always try to do all our best for you can feel like home. Reservation policies are clear (as many hostels), you need to cancel 48 hours before your arrival. We tried to explain you that at your arrival. we apologize if anyhow you felt desappointed with our staff, we will correct this inmediatelly. Thank you.

Nice hostel in a central location but quiet for sleeping at night. Warm showers. Decent breakfast. Excellent bar with local beers. Staff were helpful and friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Can hire bikes book surf lessons and tours of the city. Rooms were comfortable but bit very spacious.

Great hostel, in a nice location, with an excellent staff. The cleanliness is good, but could be a a little bit better. Would stay there again.

Although we were only in town for a night, the staff were extremely helpful and kind to us. They organized our buses the next morning and gave us recommendations of where to go out that night in Lima to get the best representation of the city in the few hours we had. The hostel itself has an included continental breakfast, is located only a 5 minute walk from the Miraflores boardwalk, and has an upstairs outdoor patio with foosball which I wish we had more time to stay and explore.

Great hostel with everything you need. It's on the quieter side but still social. Would stay again.

Stayed for twp nights and meet hreat people! It seemed i was sataying for weeks!! Great hostel, don't look any further! I'd definetly stay there again on my next ti e in lima!

Stayed here for 6 days, the staff were very helpful. Nice breakfast, late checkout time, a bed to relax on the roof terrace. Only downfall, was it lacked a bit of atmosphere. Free coffee and tee all day, and the craft beer available was delicious.

Great hostel. Things went a little pear shaped when the organised driver picked up the wrong people from the airport and I was left without transport, and picked up by a driver that was insistent I stay at another hostel. Were very apologetic about this. Great WIFI, good BBQs.

Staff were lovely, cleanliness of bathrooms was good. Breakfast was a bit basic

Located in Miraflores, a central part of Lima with cool bars, restaurants and clubs, this hostel is run by a bunch of really friendly Peruvians. The vibe is chilled and attracts a down to earth crowd. Take advantage of the roof top terrace and bar, where they host BBQs, poker nights etc. The staff make this place - they are super friendly and helped me significantly with my plans for onward travel. Big shout out to Walter and Alonso - champions!

One of my favourite hostels in Lima!

Superfriendly staff, lovely designed, rooftop terrace with bar and BBQ!

Great hostel to stay at while exploring Lima. It's in the Miraflores district which is safer than others and only a cheap bus ride away from downtown and other districts. Very fun atmosphere with common rooms inside and one on the roof. Very helpful staff that gave us great ideas and directions around town. Only negative is that the bathroom is outside if you are in the private room shared bath.

« first « Prev 1 2 3