Dragonfly Hostels Reviews

28 de Julio, 190, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Thanks for the time at the dragonfly. whenever i come back to lima this is where i am gonna stay. perfect. my bed was good, the breakfast was ok, the location is great (close to the ocean and the kennedy parc) but the best: the stuff. they are having fun working there and everybody feels that. they are very helpful - and even sometime they take you out after work and show you the city. i loved it!!

Lovely small hostel with roof terrace and a great selection of craft beers at the cozy bar. In a quiet residential part of Miraflores, but within five minutes of the center and the restaurants. The staff here was the friendliest I've met. Because of the size it's not a huge party hostel, but it still had a fun, friendly vibe.

Thanks Beatrice! It´s nice that you had fun with us, and enjoyed our craft beers! We hope to see you again!

Staff really helpful and friendly with lots of information. Bar area cool, there seemed to be a lot going on so probably a good place to meet people. The walls are paper thin so we were able to hear the conversations of next door, downstairs and outside perfectly so earplugs are advised but overall we enjoyed our stay. The airport transfer was welcome as well and it didn't seem too much.

Thanks Hugh! It was nice that you could meet other people at the hostel and we enjoyed your staying with us! We hope to see you again!

The staff is magical, as is the rooftop. It's in a quiet part of town, except for the traffic. Close walking distance to the Miraflores excitement. There's an excellent bakery below. The staff are beautiful, all of them.

The staff was very helpful in every way possible. We met new friends and if we go back thru we will stay there again

Had a blast! Great people, super nice...

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Once again a great hostel, just the provided pc is really slow...

Great hostel. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The only negative is the split kitchen.

Thanks Shea! It was nice to have you here, and by the way, the kitchen is not split anymore! We hope to see you again soon!

Good location in Miraflores. The facilities are a little old but the staff is excellent.

When I read the reviews prior to booking here I was impressed. But unfortunately it did not live up to its reviews and we had a rather upsetting experience with the manager at the hostel. If I could write the whole experience here I would but Im limited on space. But in a nutshell, there was absolutely no customer service and I will never recommend this hostel to anyone. I lost money in the end. Lesson learned.

Dear Rozina: As you mentioned, You were impressed about us for the reviews we have, which means that we always try to do all our best for you can feel like home. Reservation policies are clear (as many hostels), you need to cancel 48 hours before your arrival. We tried to explain you that at your arrival. we apologize if anyhow you felt desappointed with our staff, we will correct this inmediatelly. Thank you.

Great place very friendly and helpful. Close to alot of attractions and near good food.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • adub

Nice hostel in a central location but quiet for sleeping at night. Warm showers. Decent breakfast. Excellent bar with local beers. Staff were helpful and friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Can hire bikes book surf lessons and tours of the city. Rooms were comfortable but bit very spacious.

cosy rooms, only there for one night so didn't really leave much. they do let you leave your stuff in storage (free for 5 days, and small charge after) which was helpful

Great hostel, in a nice location, with an excellent staff. The cleanliness is good, but could be a a little bit better. Would stay there again.

Although we were only in town for a night, the staff were extremely helpful and kind to us. They organized our buses the next morning and gave us recommendations of where to go out that night in Lima to get the best representation of the city in the few hours we had. The hostel itself has an included continental breakfast, is located only a 5 minute walk from the Miraflores boardwalk, and has an upstairs outdoor patio with foosball which I wish we had more time to stay and explore.

A cool place in Miraflores, 5 minutes from Parque Kennedy and 15 minutes walking from the seafront. This hostel has character and is well located. The best part is the rooftop terrace with sofas and a small bar where they sell local microbrew beers. The staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.

Great hostel with everything you need. It's on the quieter side but still social. Would stay again.

This place was fine for a night but was definitely less nice than other places I stayed in Peru--but I think that's kind of par for the course in Lima. I didn't feel totally secure having a private room on the rooftop where people were drinking and cooking, but it was fine, and the beer they sell is good. Walking distance to the main drag of Miraflores.

Stayed for twp nights and meet hreat people! It seemed i was sataying for weeks!! Great hostel, don't look any further! I'd definetly stay there again on my next ti e in lima!

Stayed here for 6 days, the staff were very helpful. Nice breakfast, late checkout time, a bed to relax on the roof terrace. Only downfall, was it lacked a bit of atmosphere. Free coffee and tee all day, and the craft beer available was delicious.