Dream House Hostel Reviews

2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz, Kiev, Ukraine

Hostel placed in one of the best streets in Kiev. It's very clean, staff are very friendly and it has a great atmosphere.

Great hostel for sure. Modern and quite good facilities. I just wish they had separated the toilets from the showers. Good atmosphere and easy to meet people.

Had a great stay here! One of the nicest hostels in Ukraine, if not Europe. Place was very clean, very modern, and best of all, COLD AT NIGHT!!!! For the first time I slept in a cool and dark room, unlike other hostels. Everything worked out pretty good with this hostel. The only thing less than satisfactory was the typical poor Ukrainian customer service. Poor by western standards, but average by Eastern European standards. I recommend highly a stay here!

I've stayed in innumerable hostels over the years, but Dream House is one of my all-time favourites. The facilities, design and location are faultless, yet it's the friendliness and efficiency of all the staff that made a lasting impression. Special thanks to Sasha and Lena for their perseverance in trying to trace my missing rucksack. Without their help I might never have been able to reclaim it. I hope to return next year.

Nice hostel clean, comfy beds, good WiFi and power sockets/lights for all but very cramped and thus hot in the 6 bed dorms, not enough space for everyones bag let alone to swing a cat. Also only 3 lockers per room so poor security.

Staff were brilliant at answering emails before I arrived. (I changed dates a couple of times before arrival and they were fine. Also they sorted out a tour booking for me beforehand) . They are very helpful and friendly. Kiev is a great place to go and this hostel is one of the best I've stayed in. Better than a lot of 2* hotels I've stayed in. Perfect Hostel.

Thank you! We believe to see you and your nice meerkat in our hostel again)))

The most beautiful and confortable hostel I've stayed in so far !

Thank you! We will be happy to meet you again and again in our hostel!))

the staff are very courteous and go out of their way to make you "FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN HOME" !!!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thank you for your words)) It's nice) We would be glad to see you in our hostel again and again:)

Everything is perfect.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Thank you for your review)) We will be glad to meet you again!)

One of the best hostel but the kitchen is too small and sometimes lack atmosphere being too big

Fantastic Hostel if your choosing one in Kiev go for this one (best ive ever stayed in) only downfall was a small kitchen (it was clean and everything was ok but it had a 1 ring hob to serve the entire hostel and its a big hostel) but dont let that put you off.

Thank you for your review)) We will be glad to see you next time and try to make your stay more comfortable adding the second ring hob;)

No way this hostel gets 100,0% in every category! The staff is very nice and helpful and speaks perfect English. A 24 hour supermarket is around the corner. There are lots of nice bars and places to sit around just a few steps away. Easy to reach by metro. The cleanliness is like it should be. Everything looks modern and welcoming. Originally we thought to stay one night, and we ended up by staying 6 nights.

Thank you for your words)) We try to do our best and it's very nice that you've appreciated it)) And we will be glad to see you next time))

You can't stay anywhere better, they were so professional booking my Chernobyl Tour and the staff were super friendly. Loved the restaurant downstairs, lots of activities to do. Only issue were the mosquitoes but once you close the window and put on the a/c, all was good

Thank you for your words)) We are glad that you've appreciated our care and everything that we are doing. We believe you to stay longer next time;)

великовозрастные турки и проч. в поисках нимф не слишком приятные соседи.

Each time in this hostel is full of joy and happiness even if its short staying after the long flight, staying in the hostel is hundred percent safe,staff is always ready to help you any time,special thanks to manager Marina,receptionists Alina and Lena,bathrooms and toilettes are always clean,which is very important to me,Druzi cafe is one of the best place to eat,it is highly appreciated by the locals,the atmosphere of the courtyard in one of the most ancient streets of Kiev is so charming.

• 12th May 2014
  • Ukraine

Thank you for your review) We try to do our best for our guests and we are glad that you notice it)))

Great hostel, everything was fantastic. The best staff that I already met in my trips. Definitely, If you go to Ukraine you have to stay in Dream House Hostel!

Thank you for your words)) We will be glad to meet you in our hostel again... but with your friends))

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at. And and stayed in many!

Thank you for your words)) We always try to do our best! And we will be glad to meet you again and again in our hostel)

Staff is very friendly, answered emails quickly and had some good recommendations for restaurants nearby. Location is good. We had a private bedroom and it was nice and clean. Will go again!

Thank you for your words)) We will meet you in our hostel with pleasure and make some better recommendations;)

Thank you, we enjoyed the stay very much! We would definitely come there again!

• 1st Apr 2014

It's the best that you could hear from you)) We will be glad to meet you again in our hostel!

My time in Kiev was just after there had been problems there and the staff here could not have been any more helpful. Even before I travelled to Kiev they kept in regular contact with me and were helpful and fantastic. The hostel itself is clean, secure and well run, and is great value for money. I had a day trip to Chernobyl organised through them before I went. I intend to go back to Kiev at some point and I will definitely stay here again. Great Hostel!