Dream House Hostel Reviews

2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz, Kiev, Ukraine

Fairly recent refurbished building. Close to all the big Churches in town. Not an extremely far distance from a very large / long park.

Lovely Hostel. Modern facilities. Washer, Food shop on site.

Everything good here. Dorms were big and clean with big lockers. Good facilities and nice receptionists. Was lacking in atmosphere when I was there but I may just have been unlucky and been there during a quiet spell.

Great location, everything is near the hostel, like supermarktets, restaurants, bars and metro station. Had a great stay in a clean room.

• 10th Nov 2014

There's no reason to stay anywhere else in Kyiv. The staff is beyond amazing, and there's always people in the common room or cafe to hang out with. It instantly feels like home. Can't recommend this place enough!

Im am fairly well travelled in europe and overseas and this is really one of the best hostels I have ever seen. Highly recommended!

• 5th Nov 2014

Didn't have a hot shower the entire time I was there. One day it was completely cold. Did some washing but there was no dryer only 3 racks which were being used. Considering the size of the hostel this is a little ridiculous. Everything else was great.

Just about the most perfect hostel, housed in its own 3-story building facing a courtyard. Plenty of amenities, including rental bikes, good wifi, lots of power plugs in rooms. Interesting and vibrant neighborhood. Located on a historic street leading from the river up to the original city. Grocery store nearby. 10 minute walk from the Metro. Definitely will return.

It is a good hostel. Probably the best in Kiev. This is why it seems to be a little crowded. Though it is really worth staying there.

Very centrally located and a great value. The staff was a lot of fun and had good recommendations for bars. The one bad thing was the pub night they were organizing was canceled. Also: Anyone worried about going to Kiev because of the Russian invasion shouldn't be. The city is very far away from the east and felt quite safe and has been very well restored after the protests.

Thank you for your review)) we believe we will manage to organize pub night next time))

Hostel placed in one of the best streets in Kiev. It's very clean, staff are very friendly and it has a great atmosphere.

Thank you for your words)) We will be glad to see you again and again in our Dream family))

Great hostel for sure. Modern and quite good facilities. I just wish they had separated the toilets from the showers. Good atmosphere and easy to meet people.

Thank you for your review)) We believe to see you next time))

Had a great stay here! One of the nicest hostels in Ukraine, if not Europe. Place was very clean, very modern, and best of all, COLD AT NIGHT!!!! For the first time I slept in a cool and dark room, unlike other hostels. Everything worked out pretty good with this hostel. The only thing less than satisfactory was the typical poor Ukrainian customer service. Poor by western standards, but average by Eastern European standards. I recommend highly a stay here!

I've stayed in innumerable hostels over the years, but Dream House is one of my all-time favourites. The facilities, design and location are faultless, yet it's the friendliness and efficiency of all the staff that made a lasting impression. Special thanks to Sasha and Lena for their perseverance in trying to trace my missing rucksack. Without their help I might never have been able to reclaim it. I hope to return next year.

Nice hostel clean, comfy beds, good WiFi and power sockets/lights for all but very cramped and thus hot in the 6 bed dorms, not enough space for everyones bag let alone to swing a cat. Also only 3 lockers per room so poor security.

Staff were brilliant at answering emails before I arrived. (I changed dates a couple of times before arrival and they were fine. Also they sorted out a tour booking for me beforehand) . They are very helpful and friendly. Kiev is a great place to go and this hostel is one of the best I've stayed in. Better than a lot of 2* hotels I've stayed in. Perfect Hostel.

Thank you! We believe to see you and your nice meerkat in our hostel again)))

The most beautiful and confortable hostel I've stayed in so far !

Thank you! We will be happy to meet you again and again in our hostel!))

I stayed in Dream House Hostel for 7 nights from Sunday July 13th until Sunday July 20th 2014 and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at this Lively and Quaint Hostel ideally Located in Beautiful Kiev. I stayed in the Basement and I enjoyed nights of Comfort and Relaxation after long days of walking around Kiev. I was so impressed with The Druzi Café that I decided to have my Breakfast there each morning and some evenings I even enjoyed a relaxing meal. A Beautiful Hostel. Declan.

the staff are very courteous and go out of their way to make you "FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN HOME" !!!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thank you for your words)) It's nice) We would be glad to see you in our hostel again and again:)

Everything is perfect.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Thank you for your review)) We will be glad to meet you again!)