Dream Kasbah

9.3
Superb 1008 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

The best place to meet people and know about the Moroccan culture and food. The staff feels happy to tell about their culture. I loved my stay!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

I am very happy with my stay. They are flexible with bookings and the changes, also the place is clean (daily housekeeping) and the Tagines are so delicious. I would love to come back again.

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

waaw ! I loved the place and the atmosphere, very cozy,and friendly staff. I ended up staying more nights. The food is very delicious and amazing.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

The best hostel ever and the best staff. I came late and the staff came to pick me up, that was very nice for a girl who travels alone. The hostel also was amazing, great place for low budget travelers and good location, in addition to the food they cook and the trips. I loved this place. Will come back again!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

Nice place to stay. It is cheap and the facilities are good. Very helpful staff and so accommodating. I booked the desert trip also with them and it was a very good experience. Having dinner on the rooftop terrace was good too. Only one thing that I want to mention is that they were cleaning using strong products the first day I arrived but it was ok for me. (One of the staff told me that the products were for cleaning the place from insects). Overall, I definitely recommend it.THANK !!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It is located in a quiet neighborhood, which is great in a crazy and busy city like Marrakech. The staff is absolutely amazing and made the hostel feel like my temporary home. They will arrange great trips for you, tell you all about Morocco and Berber culture and teach you Arabic and Berber (I still need some practice :) ). Oh and the tajines on the roof terras are fantastic. Thank you so much Dani, Moulay, Mustafa and Smail!!

21st Jun 2017
8.0

Good location in kasbah, not far from main square. Staff is wonderfully helpful and cook great meals. One issue we had were bedbugs that we discovered on our first night. Though the staff took it very seriously and moved us to a different room immediately, this does deserve mentioning. Nice atmosphere with terrace and cool rooftop. Overall good budget choice, but be sure to check your bed before sleeping...

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

The atmosphere etc at the hostel was great and all the staff are friendly and helpful. HOWEVER, I contracted Bed Bugs from the room!!!! I was in a private room, but I know others staying there also have severe bed bug bites.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

The people who run this joint are the most lovely people you meet, if you're staying in Marrakech, book yourself into Dream Kasbah. It's hot, so damn hot, but they are some incredibly lovely people and you won't regret it

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
4.6

The staff seemed very annoyed and somewhat unwelcoming. I understand we were staying during Ramadan so perhaps this was the reason. Our friends had to leave the hostel and find somewhere else to sleep due to bed bugs. Our beds were ok however we were cramped into a small room with 10 beds, no air conditioning and no where to store our belongings. The wifi only worked on the bottom floor.