Dream On Coimbra - Eco Hostel Reviews

Avenida D. Afonso Henriques, nº 31, Coimbra, Portugal

This was the most comfortable hostel bed I have slept in! The hostel is in a great location and is very clean.

• 18th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for your stay and your comment! We hope you come back to visit us someday! Best regards!

We were in Dream On Eco Hostel in Coimbra for a night in August. The room was really nice and we enjoyed the decoration of the house but I think they should place a carpet in the bathrooms or have a mop there for the guests. Breakfast is included but it's not much. Despite those little things, we want to say that staff was always lovely, with a big smile and very helpful.

The receptionnist was nice and the hostel was clean. However, I wouldn't recommend this hostel. You've got to go up a hill to get there - taht's not easy with a suitcase or a backpack. The breakfast is poor and there is no atmosphere at all. I felt like being in the house of someone and being an intruder - that was weird.

All-round solid hostel. No complaints.

The hostel is an old hause and everywhere smelled of mold. It looked like they just painted the whole place and that was all what they have done to the bilding when they started the business.

We loved our stay here. We felt so welcome and relaxed. They were very helpful with directions and letting us stay later while we waited for our train! A fantastic hostel and great price. Would recommend this to anyone.

• 4th Jul 2015

Thank you so much for your stay and your review!!! You have a home in Coimbra! Hope to see you again! Thank you

All spaces are very well decorated and very clean. The staff, Patricia and Rita, is very nice and helpful. It's in a very calm avenue, so I slept very well, but also at 5 minutes walking to the center. I really recommend this hostel!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Thank you very much for your stay and your comment! Hope to see you again!