Dream On Coimbra - Eco Hostel Reviews

Avenida D. Afonso Henriques, nº 31, Coimbra, Portugal

This hostel served its purpose well for me, I arrived as a one semester exchange student and needed a base while I searched for accommodation in the town. Very clean, well situated and well priced!

Stayed here while looking for a house for Erasmus. The hostel was fine but not as good as many my friends told me about in the centre. It's quite far away from the city centre up another hill, really annoying. Also the staff are rarely there, so when I wanted to check out a day early, as I had found an apartment, there was nobody to give me back my key deposit and I had to wait around for an hour. There is little atmosphere and no social events as far as I could tell.

Was nothing to do. No one in the hostel and nothing going on in town, although I believe that may have had something to do with the fact I was there during the uni summer break. Clean hostel, but felt very lonely

dream on is a very accurate name for this hostel, lovely, love for the Detail, breakfast could be better

Lovely and relaxing place to stay, I must recommend you write down the street number though, I walked past this place 10 times before realising it was the right place, so it's a little discreet on it's street. But the staff were helpful and accomodating and it was one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in.

We didn´t really like the breakfast, because there was nothing to put on the bread, except butter and jam, some cheese or ham would have been nice. Also the bathroom was always wet, because the showers were leaking.

really nice and spatious rooms. Hostel is in a good location within few minutes walk of the old town. When we were staying there, it was extremely cold in our room!!! However, staff was nice and they gave us additional blankets.