Dream Story Hostel Reviews

47 Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

Arrived at 0500 in the morning and was not allowed to sleep in. I had made reservations for that day, but was told I had to wait in the living room because 1:00 pm was the time to check-in. It's the hostels policy, so I waited and got treated like a peasant, as some of the other tenants felt the need to express their rudeness as I tried to make the bed. I immediately left and went to a different hostel which let me sleep as soon as I got there without charging me for two days. Very small place

• 25th Jul 2014

Svitlana is awesome ! The living room is very cozy ! Showers great !

Thank you for your feedback)) We'r glad that you liked our hostel. Hope to see you again. Especial THANKS from Sveta=)

Small but cozy place with a nice living room. Huge dorm rooms with power at your bed. In low season you might be the only one from abroad! Anyway, nice place to stay.

Thank you for your feedback!!) We are glad that you liked your stay))) Waiting for you next time!!)) We need more people from abroad!!;)))