Dreambox Hostel Reviews

Ruze Petrovic 14, Pula, Croatia

Had an amazing stay, the owners are very nice and willing to help you with any questions you might have. Wonderful family run small hostel 300m away from a lovely beach!

• 10th Sep 2014

they helped me a lot was at a festival and my tent got washed AWAY booked them at 7 am and they had me shower and bed ready at 9 am also give me socks and a top as I had nothing lol

You need to put DIRECTIONS to the hostel online - it's extremely hard to find otherwise when you are arriving in Pula without a map yet and not knowing what bus to take or what direction to walk (not everyone has cars!). But the owners are super nice and very helpful with anything you could want. Not much of a common area inside - just a couple chairs in the lobby, but the garden is a nice area. Close to the beach. They have a tiny kitchen you can use, and some fridge space.

It was superb. Thank you Milan's family for your hospitility and wash my clothes. I felt very comfortable.

Absolutely loved my stay in the dreambox! The owners genuinely help their guests to have the most enjoyable time possible pula through advice about restaurants, places to visit etc. The ideal hostel if rest and relaxation is what your looking for!

The owners of the hostel were superb-really very helpful. The free wifi was awesome too!

• 31st Jul 2014

A peaceful cosy hostel, Milan the owner is lovely really helpful and drive us to a fish restaurant one night. No kitchen but a BBQ outside to use which is good. Very close to the beach and close enough to walk to the city.

What an amazing stay we had at dreambox with Milan, Lidija and their lovely family. The place has a great chilled out atmosphere. Milan is always on hand to help with anything you need. We felt so welcome from the minute we arrived. Would 100% recommend. Good bbq outside, 2 bathrooms, always spotless and close to all the beaches. Thanks for a great stay!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

It exceeded by far all my expectations: A beautiful, old, upper-class Austrian villa in a park close to the beach. The owners are very friendly, with an outspoken sense for serving their guests and making them satisfied. The estate is full of life (five family children mingling around in the courtyard, enhancing the anyhow lovable summer atmosphere!). In the evening one can sit down in a splendid garden and enjoy these vibes, drinking a glass or two of fine local wine.

• 15th Jul 2014

We have really enjoyed our stay. Wonderful people, great nature, Pula is fantastic city.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Excelent site near a splendid sea; the beach is near to the hostel and is very accesible. The staff is amazing, professional and very nice; the structure is clean, sure and is provided for all necessities. Surely I'll return here and I'll invite my friends!!!

• 12th Jul 2014

If you want to fell like your home. Its your place.

Really nice atmosphere and great people who run the place. Hostel is close to the beach and managers are offering transport, cheaper than taxi. Room is cosy, garden is superb. Surrounding is quiet, but the beat of the town is close, if you need/want it. I recommend it 100%.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Wonderful hostel and DEFINITELY worth the money. I decided to walk to the hostel from the bus station and I ended up getting lost (it turns out I was actually a few hundred meters away), so I called the phone number and the owner was kind enough to come pick me up. The owners are very kind and always willing to help, the facilities are clean, and I always felt safe. The beach is also within walking distance, as is the center of town, so it has a great location.

• 2nd Jul 2014

A very friendly family shares their house with travelers.

Our room had 2 cots and a cupboard nothing else. The window was covered with a piece ot thick black clothThis was connected to the curtain rod with twist ties. The entire thing fell off when I tried to open it. The place smelled of old garbage. My friend was sitting in my bed and it collapsed. I went down to pay and tell them about the bed but they weren't home, only a baby sitter. I fixed the bed and it collapsed again at 5 am. We left an hour later. Worst place ever and I've stayed in many!

Our first guests this year were two older women in private room. They pulled the curtain and curtain rods broke away. I was away and my wife promised that I will repair this as soon as I come back. When I came back, I've apologized and offered compensation, which they refused with words:"It's not such a big deal". After that they wrote review, full of lies (that bed broke) and really rude and unfair words (that place smells like old garbage). Is there a way to report such a malicious review?