Dreambox Hostel Reviews

Ruze Petrovic 14, Pula, Croatia

Had an amazing stay, the owners are very nice and willing to help you with any questions you might have. Wonderful family run small hostel 300m away from a lovely beach!

• 10th Sep 2014

they helped me a lot was at a festival and my tent got washed AWAY booked them at 7 am and they had me shower and bed ready at 9 am also give me socks and a top as I had nothing lol

You need to put DIRECTIONS to the hostel online - it's extremely hard to find otherwise when you are arriving in Pula without a map yet and not knowing what bus to take or what direction to walk (not everyone has cars!). But the owners are super nice and very helpful with anything you could want. Not much of a common area inside - just a couple chairs in the lobby, but the garden is a nice area. Close to the beach. They have a tiny kitchen you can use, and some fridge space.

It was superb. Thank you Milan's family for your hospitility and wash my clothes. I felt very comfortable.

Absolutely loved my stay in the dreambox! The owners genuinely help their guests to have the most enjoyable time possible pula through advice about restaurants, places to visit etc. The ideal hostel if rest and relaxation is what your looking for!