Dreambox Hostel Reviews

Ruze Petrovic 14, Pula, Croatia

It exceeded by far all my expectations: A beautiful, old, upper-class Austrian villa in a park close to the beach. The owners are very friendly, with an outspoken sense for serving their guests and making them satisfied. The estate is full of life (five family children mingling around in the courtyard, enhancing the anyhow lovable summer atmosphere!). In the evening one can sit down in a splendid garden and enjoy these vibes, drinking a glass or two of fine local wine.

• 15th Jul 2014

We have really enjoyed our stay. Wonderful people, great nature, Pula is fantastic city.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Excelent site near a splendid sea; the beach is near to the hostel and is very accesible. The staff is amazing, professional and very nice; the structure is clean, sure and is provided for all necessities. Surely I'll return here and I'll invite my friends!!!

• 12th Jul 2014

If you want to fell like your home. Its your place.

Really nice atmosphere and great people who run the place. Hostel is close to the beach and managers are offering transport, cheaper than taxi. Room is cosy, garden is superb. Surrounding is quiet, but the beat of the town is close, if you need/want it. I recommend it 100%.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Wonderful hostel and DEFINITELY worth the money. I decided to walk to the hostel from the bus station and I ended up getting lost (it turns out I was actually a few hundred meters away), so I called the phone number and the owner was kind enough to come pick me up. The owners are very kind and always willing to help, the facilities are clean, and I always felt safe. The beach is also within walking distance, as is the center of town, so it has a great location.

• 2nd Jul 2014

A very friendly family shares their house with travelers.

Our room had 2 cots and a cupboard nothing else. The window was covered with a piece ot thick black clothThis was connected to the curtain rod with twist ties. The entire thing fell off when I tried to open it. The place smelled of old garbage. My friend was sitting in my bed and it collapsed. I went down to pay and tell them about the bed but they weren't home, only a baby sitter. I fixed the bed and it collapsed again at 5 am. We left an hour later. Worst place ever and I've stayed in many!

Our first guests this year were two older women in private room. They pulled the curtain and curtain rods broke away. I was away and my wife promised that I will repair this as soon as I come back. When I came back, I've apologized and offered compensation, which they refused with words:"It's not such a big deal". After that they wrote review, full of lies (that bed broke) and really rude and unfair words (that place smells like old garbage). Is there a way to report such a malicious review?