Dreamcatcher Hostel Ltd Reviews

528 9th Avenue North, Golden, Canada

Hosts, Gerald and Abi, were very welcoming and helpful. Really enjoyed my brief stay and will definitely be back!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Awesome chilled out vibe with wonderful hosts and a homely atmosphere.

Great hostel. Couldn't ask for anything more. Would definitely stay again.

I knew, from the second I turned my eyes to the living room, that I would never want to leave this place. Spacious commun area, friendly staff, awesome & so welcoming atmosphere. This place as everything a perfect hostel should have. Unfortunatelly, Kicking horse was only a quick stop on our way to Northern BC, but the Dreamcatcher Hostel is definitively on my list of places to go back.

• 26th Dec 2015

Fantastic hostel great atmosphere lovely staff and very welcoming I will be back!

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Cyprus

A very homely and cosy place. Loved it tremendously.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This place is money

Loved the relaxed, almost home-like atmosphere! The owners are so nice! Will definitely be staying here on my next trip through Golden again!

very friendly staff, facility was organized and clean, comfortable bed

Best hostel I have ever stayed in

Very welcoming hosts, super clean rooms and facilities. I loved the dogs, too. I will certainly stay again. Thanks.

• 13th Aug 2015