Dreamcatcher Hostel Ltd Reviews

528 9th Avenue North, Golden, Canada

very friendly staff, facility was organized and clean, comfortable bed

• 29th Aug 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in

Very welcoming hosts, super clean rooms and facilities. I loved the dogs, too. I will certainly stay again. Thanks.

• 13th Aug 2015

Although my friends and myself only stayed for one night, it was a great experience. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. There was a fridge that we were able to put our food in and there was multiple showers which was a bonus! All around it was a great stay and would definitely stay again if I ever need a place to stay in Golden.

• 6th Aug 2015

What a fabulous hostel! We stayed in a private room with ensuite which was really comfortable. The wonderfully equipped kitchen made me feel like I was cooking at home. I loved all of the cook books and teas! Lovely squishy sofas in the living room, such a homely space. Abi and all of the staff were so welcoming and interested in talking and offering tips for our travels. We liked it so much we're staying again.

very good hostel, amazing atmosphere and the best kitchen in any hostel I've ever stayed! owners were constantly present and friendly, as well as their dogs. definitely coming back.

The staff we great and went out of their way to help me.

An amazing hostel! Beautiful and comfortable. The kitchen was very big and had a lot of equipment to cook. The owner was really nice and helpful We had a great time! Definitely recommend it!!!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Israel

I had a great stay here, amazing fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Would absolutely stay here again!