Dreamcatcher Hostel Ltd Reviews

528 9th Avenue North, Golden, Canada

What a fabulous hostel! We stayed in a private room with ensuite which was really comfortable. The wonderfully equipped kitchen made me feel like I was cooking at home. I loved all of the cook books and teas! Lovely squishy sofas in the living room, such a homely space. Abi and all of the staff were so welcoming and interested in talking and offering tips for our travels. We liked it so much we're staying again.

very good hostel, amazing atmosphere and the best kitchen in any hostel I've ever stayed! owners were constantly present and friendly, as well as their dogs. definitely coming back.

The staff we great and went out of their way to help me.

I had a great stay here, amazing fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Would absolutely stay here again!

Really nice place to stay!!