Dreamcatcher Hostel Ltd Reviews

528 9th Avenue North, Golden, Canada

Awesome! Tnks guys

• 15th Mar 2014

The best hostel I have ever stayed in on my 5 years of travel. Great owners, great location, amazing space / common area. Fully kitted kitchen with new equipment. I love this place and the owners, you cant go wrong here, you just wont wanna leave and will be spoilt. Thank you for setting a great example of how a hostel should be run and how warm a hostel can be.

Awesome place 2 stay good atmosphere cruzie easy to get a long with stuff. Quiet and relaxed

• 13th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

I rarely post reviews, but this was hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in! I've traveled the world staying in hostels and have never come across one that this was this clean and friendly. The owners actually live there which makes a huge difference. They're created a very comfortable and connected atmosphere in the common area. The two amazing dogs also help :) Can't wait to go back!

The best hostel I've ever been!!!! The owner are so friendly and helpfull :-) The place is nice and the hostel cosy, clean, warm and welcoming :-) I recommend it to everyone!!! PS: for cooking lovers, you will find EVERYTHING you need there!!! Usually it's the opposite in a hostel... so enjoy it!