Dreaming Naples Reviews

Via Tommaso Caravita, 14, Naples, Italy

The host asked to borrow my passport. I said no. He kept my driver license instead over the night to copy it. This is a really big minus. My girlfriend who isn´t European would be kicked out from Europe if the police would check her and she would´t had a passport to show. And no refrigerator. Anyway. We became upgraded from what we had ordered, and got a nice room with a shower. Putting 220 V beside the shower is standard in Italy. Else I was pleased by the stay.

Our stay in this hostel was absolutely great! We had some problems ariving with a car (warning - do not expect to park anywhere near the hostel for free ;-) ) and the hotel manager was super kind, he helped us at 10pm and was very willing to even suggest a restaurant and show us the surroundings. The hostel itself is very nice, more like a BB style with big rooms, clean halls and right in the heart of Naples! I highly suggest a stay here!

• 23rd Jul 2014